REPS FOR CELORZA

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just figured I would get a little something up for CELORZA (swole troll)

A week or so ago I asked him if he was willing to log for Lecheek Nutrition as we all know how detailed his logs are. Not to mention I noticed that he had a lot of interest in our products. So I figured lets get this guy some stuff:)

Long story short he agreed we sent a few products his way within the hour. About 2-3 hours later I get a PM from him. Marms we gotta talk!!!
Oh Boy Swole troll whats up?? Well his old man had gotten him a summer internship (that he could not pass up) which is totally understandable. He was worried Lecheek would be upset and offered to send the products back . We let him know that it was not a big deal and we understood and that he could hold on the them and log them after summer :)

Well I checked with him today to see if he ever got the products. Yes he did and he sent them back !!!!!!!
SWOLE TROLL had the morals and the heart to spend his own $$ to send the products back even after we told him it was ok hold on to them.

Moral of the story here is I just want everyone at AM to show the kid some love :) Reps to Celorza ;)

Good luck this summer with your internship troll and hit us up when your ready to log some Lecheek Nutrition.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yep, good guy!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup he ain't so bad....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
can one be a troll and have morals at the same time though? :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ur a good guy 2 Marms!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Without Celorza Steakadrol would not exist

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celly is a good dude, I give him a lot of ****, but it is only because I like him (and he is sort of desperate for acceptance, but mostly because I like him. Yeah, we'll go with that) :)

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Great dude. Great display of character there!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Love this kid...no homo!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty dang classy, props!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1