CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
What's the profile look like on this?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
LOL...Sorry bro. It's been all over facebook and I didn't think to let ya'll announce it. I may be a little too anxious to find out more.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...Sorry bro. It's been all over facebook and I didn't think to let ya'll announce it. I may be a little too anxious to find out more.
Just got a pic of the bottle and a little write up on it. Will post up a few places when I get home later :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok THREAD theif here you go ;)

Mass HGH from LeCheek Nutrition
Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!
Get on Mass HGH today and finally start getting the results you have always wanted, but never dared to reach for!
Radically increase GH and testosterone.
Optimize insulin sensitivity.
Maximize protein synthesis.
Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
Decrease cortisol.
Suppress myostatin.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will be having some log opps on this very shortly :)

Lets see who is interested :)

scw538

scw538

Awards
I want to log. Have 2 weeks of osta left. Logging it right now.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I missed out on Testodrol x9 ! I would be all over a log opp on this.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I think I have a new tag for my signature.."thread thief" LOL...Write-up looks good, product looks very promising. I'll most definitely be trying it. Sorry again for messing up the announcement.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh snap...gimmmmeeeeee

FubarFit

Awards
So this is all natural and good to go in pct? Whens it out and where?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I have a new tag for my signature.."thread thief" LOL...Write-up looks good, product looks very promising. I'll most definitely be trying it. Sorry again for messing up the announcement.
LOL its all good Capt.

oh snap...gimmmmeeeeee
So this is all natural and good to go in pct? Whens it out and where?
Our website go get it :)
40 % off with code (anabolic) you can PREORDER now with the discount!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cant wait to start my bottle next week....if you send me one please

FubarFit

Awards
Send me some too ahahaahahaahhahahahhaaa...Seriousy tho thats nice I wanted to try an hgh product sir and I will be very happy to be one of the first on this one.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a interesting profile. With testodrol would e a great stack.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the profile look like on this?
Mass HGH

Serving Size- 3 capsules
Servings per container-30

Mass HGH Blend-2300mg
Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-Aminobutanic Acid,Centella Asiatica,Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus,4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl,Varlarian Root,Withania Somnifera

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Nice

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait till you see our new OxyECA Black magazine Ad Marms. You will want a copy trust me lol

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
How long can it be ran before needing a break?

I picked up a bottle of mass hgh for when I run out of my current hghpro bottle but didn't know if I should wait first

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I think Marms said he is running 3 bottles. That is probably the max you can do without a break. But I am on HGH pro right now and will be doing mass HGH when I am finished with the bottle.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Awesome - Same here - I've got HGHPro & 3Z in my cabinet (wife loves 3z) - I usually take HGHPro on nights before I train - I train early AM. 3Z is for weekends or days I sleep in longer.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can it be ran before needing a break?

I picked up a bottle of mass hgh for when I run out of my current hghpro bottle but didn't know if I should wait first
I think Marms said he is running 3 bottles. That is probably the max you can do without a break. But I am on HGH pro right now and will be doing mass HGH when I am finished with the bottle.
Awesome - Same here - I've got HGHPro & 3Z in my cabinet (wife loves 3z) - I usually take HGHPro on nights before I train - I train early AM. 3Z is for weekends or days I sleep in longer.
I personally did run this for 3 months without any problems. I did take a break to give CL AM/PM log a fair shot. I started back up again last weekend and am taking nothing else. I am seeing gains again just as fast as I did last time this stuff is crazy. Im sure I will go 2-3 months again but my break will only be for a week or 2 this time.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I personally did run this for 3 months without any problems. I did take a break to give CL AM/PM log a fair shot. I started back up again last weekend and am taking nothing else. I am seeing gains again just as fast as I did last time this stuff is crazy. Im sure I will go 2-3 months again but my break will only be for a week or 2 this time.
So, it's probably okay to run it for 3 months and only take like 2 weeks off? Or is a month the safer bet?

keipei

Awards
Started a bottle last week , i had some great recovery on it and interesting dreams. Feeling good in the gym and throughout all my other conditionning. I had a few trouble sleeping at first but i think it was due to a jet lag. Anyway good luck! and keep your products strong!!!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Started a bottle last week , i had some great recovery on it and interesting dreams. Feeling good in the gym and throughout all my other conditionning. I had a few trouble sleeping at first but i think it was due to a jet lag. Anyway good luck! and keep your products strong!!!!
Thanks for the good word.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Hey do you guys have write-up on this explaining the herbs their roles in the product?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been recently researching into Lecheek products for some time now and i am really impressed. mass hgh, ad-3...etc all look solid. i havent used the full product line, but what i have used, i have been very impressed. just wanted to let u guys know keep up the good work.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
been recently researching into Lecheek products for some time now and i am really impressed. mass hgh, ad-3...etc all look solid. i havent used the full product line, but what i have used, i have been very impressed. just wanted to let u guys know keep up the good work.
Nice! Thanks bud. The best is yet to come!