Oxy ECA

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    What's weird I've taken Oxy elite pro in the past and it has caffeine and 1,3 Dim in it. I don't get the same effect as I do with Oxy Eca. I actually feel sick if I take OEP on a empty stomach.
    I have had the same problem with the OEP. Stuff works great but kills me.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dat dude

What's weird I've taken Oxy elite pro in the past and it has caffeine and 1,3 Dim in it. I don't get the same effect as I do with Oxy Eca. I actually feel sick if I take OEP on a empty stomach.
    Amounts of each are different, as well as some of the other ingredients. Could be just enough change to swing it in your favor in regards to how it affects you. I love them both to be honest.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.47%

I am also curious T-Bone on how you were dosing the DTHC. I know when I use it I take 2 in the
    a.m. on an empty stomach and 2 in the late afternoon or early evening on an empty stomach and
    I take it 5 days on 2 days off and it works great but if I up the dose to 6 tabs a day I get strong
    as a bull but my libido goes down. This summer I am going to stick with 4 a day for my 10 week
    cycle so my libido stays strong through my cycle.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

Man I'm really liking the appetite control of oxy eca. Seems like the longer I take it the better it's working. I actually hurt my shoulder today doing incline dumbell presses. The weight I was using felt lighter so I was showing off and my form got sloppy. The energy and motivation is only second to the orginal SX. In my opinion this works a lot better than Oxy Elite Pro. I've tried the real ECA stack in the past. The effects of Oxy Eca last a lot longer for me.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Man I'm really liking the appetite control of oxy eca. Seems like the longer I take it the better it's working. I actually hurt my shoulder today doing incline dumbell presses. The weight I was using felt lighter so I was showing off and my form got sloppy. The energy and motivation is only second to the orginal SX. In my opinion this works a lot better than Oxy Elite Pro. I've tried the real ECA stack in the past. The effects of Oxy Eca last a lot longer for me.
    Really glad to see your doing so well with the product. Sorry to hear about the shoulder.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

Update. I know some people may find this hard to believe. If you read some of my previous post I tell it like it is when I review the supplements I take. I started Oxy Eca on May12th. I weighed myself this morning I have lost 10lbs. I workout 5 days a week. I've been doing two cardio sessions a day three days a week 50 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night. The other two days 50 minutes in the morning. My energy levels are awesome. I literally had to make myself eat yesterday. I ate three chicken breast (not all at one time) a cup of yogurt and sipped on green tea and water. Today I've only eaten one food meal and had a meal replacement packet. I'm just not hungry. I'm also taking DTHC and agmatine and added raspberry ketones 500mg twice a day yesterday. What is really surprising when I take Diesel Test Hadcore (DTHC) at six pills a day I want to eat everything in sight. My appetite is totally under control. I'm so tempted to add something like shift or alpha t-2 to the mix. I don't want to over do it lol.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Update. I know some people may find this hard to believe. If you read some of my previous post I tell it like it is when I review the supplements I take. I started Oxy Eca on May12th. I weighed myself this morning I have lost 10lbs. I workout 5 days a week. I've been doing two cardio sessions a day three days a week 50 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night. The other two days 50 minutes in the morning. My energy levels are awesome. I literally had to make myself eat yesterday. I ate three chicken breast (not all at one time) a cup of yogurt and sipped on green tea and water. Today I've only eaten one food meal and a meal replacement I'm just not hungry. I'm also taking DTHC and agmatine and added raspberry ketones 500mg twice a day yesterday. What is really surprising when I take Diesel Test Hadcore (DTHC) at six pills a day I want to eat everything in sight. My appetite is totally under control. I'm so tempted to add something like shift or alpha t-2 to the mix. I don't want to over do it lol.
    Don't get greedy now. Sounds like you are doing great but the your appetite sounds a little too suppressed to me. Fast fat loss never ends well.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Don't get greedy now. Sounds like you are doing great but the your appetite sounds a little too suppressed to me. Fast fat loss never ends well.
    With T-Bone on this one. Throw some Bulk days in there to maintain your muscle mass.
    PES R&D
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.01%

Quote Originally Posted by dat dude
    Update. I know some people may find this hard to believe. If you read some of my previous post I tell it like it is when I review the supplements I take. I started Oxy Eca on May12th. I weighed myself this morning I have lost 10lbs. I workout 5 days a week. I've been doing two cardio sessions a day three days a week 50 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night. The other two days 50 minutes in the morning. My energy levels are awesome. I literally had to make myself eat yesterday. I ate three chicken breast (not all at one time) a cup of yogurt and sipped on green tea and water. Today I've only eaten one food meal and had a meal replacement packet. I'm just not hungry. I'm also taking DTHC and agmatine and added raspberry ketones 500mg twice a day yesterday. What is really surprising when I take Diesel Test Hadcore (DTHC) at six pills a day I want to eat everything in sight. My appetite is totally under control. I'm so tempted to add something like shift or alpha t-2 to the mix. I don't want to over do it lol.
    Our HyperT2 will be out soon and that will stack perfect with the OxyECA man.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes my appetite is really suppressed. If I see that I'm losing too much muscle mass I will switch to a 5 on 2 off dosing schedule. Or even take some time off. I figured the fast weight loss was due to the dandelion that's in the product.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

Update. I'm still loving this product. Energy is insane. I took the weekend off from taking Oxy Eca. Monday morning I started back. I got kinda nauseous after I took it. The nauseous feeling eventually went away and hasn't come back. Man this stuff kills my appetite. For me this is right up there with SX when it comes to appetite supression without the side effects of SX. I guess I'm a good responder. I'll weigh myself Thursday or Friday and report back.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%

Stock up while you can before it is all gone
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

Total weight loss is 17 pounds so far. I had to back off a little bit because I didn't want to eat. One day I burned 1315 calories from cardio along not good..
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Stock up while you can before it is all gone
    Are they going to pull this off the market too?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%

Are they going to pull this off the market too?
    its looking that way
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    its looking that way
    I guess I need to hit my source up while it's still at a good price..
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

Lol just checked the price has already gone up...
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%

Lol just checked the price has already gone up...
    Really ?