Oxy ECA

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading the reviews about Oxy Eca. A lot of the users said it crushes one's appetite really well. One user said it's the closet thing to Slim Xtreme that he has tried. I'm looking for feedback from users on this forum. If this is true I'm all over this product. Thanks in advance.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the inquiry. Lets hope you get some feedback :) from our AM members

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Only tried 1 sample pack but from that I can say that i liked it. No real jitters for me, and definitely squashed my appetite. I would try it again (purchase or otherwise) if that helps.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only tried 1 sample pack but from that I can say that i liked it. No real jitters for me, and definitely squashed my appetite. I would try it again (purchase or otherwise) if that helps.
Thanks Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
no worries :) if the effectiveness doesnt dimish all too much its a solid performer. and with DMAA going away this was the only one i have tried other than Combusion (which is going away / being reformulated) that worked like that for me so far.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no worries :) if the effectiveness doesnt dimish all too much its a solid performer. and with DMAA going away this was the only one i have tried other than Combusion (which is going away / being reformulated) that worked like that for me so far.

We along with the supplement world will be doing some reformulating as well. We will also be relaunching the Lecheek website in the next few days and have a new product coming out ;)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only tried to samples, but yeah it crushed my appetite and didnt leave me feeling jittery or cracked out, but def with tons of energy. Based on just those samples it's right up there with OEP. Which I really like.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms any deals on the old stuff before the reformulation?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully as soon as the site goes back up ! :)
Well I really want to grab some before it's gone. Not that you guys won't do a good job reformulating or anything. :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info and feedback:)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I ordered my first bottle of Oxy Eca yesterday. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow or Monday. I'll report back in a week or so with my results.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Quick note I'm def feeling the euphoric effects of this product that I read about on another site cool..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a sample of it but I'm kind of afraid to take it because so many people said they freaked out on it, and these are hard core stim addicts supposedly.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick note I'm def feeling the euphoric effects of this product that I read about on another site cool..
Nice!

I have a sample of it but I'm kind of afraid to take it because so many people said they freaked out on it, and these are hard core stim addicts supposedly.
Well everything hits us diff. Im a hardcore stim junkie myself. I tried the dexaprine samples and felt nothing!! Had everyone jump all over me :(
But then I was told to break the tab in half and I felt it. So obviously the COATING on the pill was a slight problem for me as it did not affect everyone ? Know what im saying.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had any problems so far I actually feel really good after I take it. Since my work schedule has changed I have to do my cardio and weight training all in the morning. I had to make myself stop doing cardio this morning. I know the appetite supression is working. I'm stacking it with Diesel Test Hardcore and Agmatine. DTHC usually has me eating everything in site. So far my appetite is in check. Supplements effects everyone differently. In my opinion people that are prone to anxiety panic attacks etc are more likely to have a harder time taken stronger stims. Some people are just very senstive to stims. Each person is different.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't had any problems so far I actually feel really good after I take it. Since my work schedule has changed I have to do my cardio and weight training all in the morning. I had to make myself stop doing cardio this morning. I know the appetite supression is working. I'm stacking it with Diesel Test Hardcore and Agmatine. DTHC usually has me eating everything in site. So far my appetite is in check. Supplements effects everyone differently. In my opinion people that are prone to anxiety panic attacks etc are more likely to have a harder time taken stronger stims. Some people are just very senstive to stims. Each person is different.

Glad to hear it workoing out for you. I kow that feeling that you have to make yourself stop doing the cardio lol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be all up on this right here for sure, but alas I'll have to forgo an app. Moving out of my house soon and preparing for deployment and the only Internet I'll have is my phone. Not the best tool for running a detailed log.

The rest of you fools should jump on this.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be all up on this right here for sure, but alas I'll have to forgo an app. Moving out of my house soon and preparing for deployment and the only Internet I'll have is my phone. Not the best tool for running a detailed log.

The rest of you fools should jump on this.
Aww man thats too bad :( Good luck!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aww man thats too bad :( Good luck!!
Yeah I'll be moving the Mrs across country and I'll be living out of my seabag in the barracks until I training and deployment kick off. Good times lol

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I'm still liking Oxy Eca. This is some strong stuff. I took two caps around 6:45 am yesterday I won't do that again lol. I only got around three hours of sleep. This reminds me so much of the old Slim Extreme (I was a great responder). The appetite supression would be so much more pronounced if I wasn't taking DTHC. It's still keeping my appetite under control tho.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will start my 10 week DTHC cycle next week and I am looking forward to it and probably one
of the most effective herbal test boosters that a lot of people still don't know about. Everyone
I have recommended it to loves it.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I will start my 10 week DTHC cycle next week and I am looking forward to it and probably one
of the most effective herbal test boosters that a lot of people still don't know about. Everyone
DTHC is a awesome product. The down side for me at a higher dose 8 caps the aggression gets really strong. So I only take 4-6 caps a day. The other down side is the appetite increase this is where Oxy Eca is working it's magic.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still liking Oxy Eca. This is some strong stuff. I took two caps around 6:45 am yesterday I won't do that again lol. I only got around three hours of sleep. This reminds me so much of the old Slim Extreme (I was a great responder). The appetite supression would be so much more pronounced if I wasn't taking DTHC. It's still keeping my appetite under control tho.
Ya I would not suggest 2 caps at once!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Take it! I consider myself a hardcore stim addict lol and it was so EUPHORIC lol one of the best feeling I've had from a fat burner. This one should be illegal lol :banana:

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Take it! I consider myself a hardcore stim addict lol and it was so EUPHORIC lol one of the best feeling I've had from a fat burner. This one should be illegal lol :banana:
I agree with you the Euphoric feeling when taking two Oxy Eca is awesome:beerchug:. I need my sleep though lol..

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I tried something different this morning with my Oxy Eca. I opened the cap up and took it. I'm getting a nice feeling kinda a rush. Only downside is I'm getting a Niacin/Beta Alanine tingling/flushing sensation. I'll report back later.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DTHC didn't do a thing for me. Also tried their DTPC and that didn't do anything either.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took my Oxy Eca sample a few days ago. I didn't freak out or anything. Pretty good stuff, actually it put me in a great mood. Why are you reformulating it though?. It doesn't have dmaa in it, does it?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I took my Oxy Eca sample a few days ago. I didn't freak out or anything. Pretty good stuff, actually it put me in a great mood. Why are you reformulating it though?. It doesn't have dmaa in it, does it?
It does put you in a good mood doesn't it? I'm just playing around with it trying to get the best possible usage out of it. What I noticed when I open the cap it really kills my appetite. I had my post workout shake and a few carbs this morning around 9:30. I haven't eaten my first food meal of the day because I'm just not hungry. The energy was out of this world still feeling it. The one con from opening the cap and taking it this way it def overstimulated my CNS. I'm still grinding my teeth together just like the good old days of SX lol. I don't think it has dmaa in it.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
DTHC didn't do a thing for me. Also tried their DTPC and that didn't do anything either.
How long did you take DTHC and DTP? What were your doses like? I know everybody is different I love DTHC I never tried DTP. Anything over 6 caps and the aggrssion becomes a problem for me. It's possible you are a non responder to herbal test boosters. Did you find anything that worked as a test booster?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does put you in a good mood doesn't it? I'm just playing around with it trying to get the best possible usage out of it. What I noticed when I open the cap it really kills my appetite. I had my post workout shake and a few carbs this morning around 9:30. I haven't eaten my first food meal of the day because I'm just not hungry. The energy was out of this world still feeling it. The one con from opening the cap and taking it this way it def overstimulated my CNS. I'm still grinding my teeth together just like the good old days of SX lol. I don't think it has dmaa in it.
It does. The first two ingredients are caffeine and 1,3 Dim.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
It does. The first two ingredients are caffeine and 1,3 Dim.
What's weird I've taken Oxy elite pro in the past and it has caffeine and 1,3 Dim in it. I don't get the same effect as I do with Oxy Eca. I actually feel sick if I take OEP on a empty stomach.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's weird I've taken Oxy elite pro in the past and it has caffeine and 1,3 Dim in it. I don't get the same effect as I do with Oxy Eca. I actually feel sick if I take OEP on a empty stomach.
I have had the same problem with the OEP. Stuff works great but kills me.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amounts of each are different, as well as some of the other ingredients. Could be just enough change to swing it in your favor in regards to how it affects you. I love them both to be honest.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am also curious T-Bone on how you were dosing the DTHC. I know when I use it I take 2 in the
a.m. on an empty stomach and 2 in the late afternoon or early evening on an empty stomach and
I take it 5 days on 2 days off and it works great but if I up the dose to 6 tabs a day I get strong
as a bull but my libido goes down. This summer I am going to stick with 4 a day for my 10 week
cycle so my libido stays strong through my cycle.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm really liking the appetite control of oxy eca. Seems like the longer I take it the better it's working. I actually hurt my shoulder today doing incline dumbell presses. The weight I was using felt lighter so I was showing off and my form got sloppy. The energy and motivation is only second to the orginal SX. In my opinion this works a lot better than Oxy Elite Pro. I've tried the real ECA stack in the past. The effects of Oxy Eca last a lot longer for me.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I'm really liking the appetite control of oxy eca. Seems like the longer I take it the better it's working. I actually hurt my shoulder today doing incline dumbell presses. The weight I was using felt lighter so I was showing off and my form got sloppy. The energy and motivation is only second to the orginal SX. In my opinion this works a lot better than Oxy Elite Pro. I've tried the real ECA stack in the past. The effects of Oxy Eca last a lot longer for me.
Really glad to see your doing so well with the product. Sorry to hear about the shoulder.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Update. I know some people may find this hard to believe. If you read some of my previous post I tell it like it is when I review the supplements I take. I started Oxy Eca on May12th. I weighed myself this morning I have lost 10lbs. I workout 5 days a week. I've been doing two cardio sessions a day three days a week 50 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night. The other two days 50 minutes in the morning. My energy levels are awesome. I literally had to make myself eat yesterday. I ate three chicken breast (not all at one time) a cup of yogurt and sipped on green tea and water. Today I've only eaten one food meal and had a meal replacement packet. I'm just not hungry. I'm also taking DTHC and agmatine and added raspberry ketones 500mg twice a day yesterday. What is really surprising when I take Diesel Test Hadcore (DTHC) at six pills a day I want to eat everything in sight. My appetite is totally under control. I'm so tempted to add something like shift or alpha t-2 to the mix. I don't want to over do it lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update. I know some people may find this hard to believe. If you read some of my previous post I tell it like it is when I review the supplements I take. I started Oxy Eca on May12th. I weighed myself this morning I have lost 10lbs. I workout 5 days a week. I've been doing two cardio sessions a day three days a week 50 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night. The other two days 50 minutes in the morning. My energy levels are awesome. I literally had to make myself eat yesterday. I ate three chicken breast (not all at one time) a cup of yogurt and sipped on green tea and water. Today I've only eaten one food meal and a meal replacement I'm just not hungry. I'm also taking DTHC and agmatine and added raspberry ketones 500mg twice a day yesterday. What is really surprising when I take Diesel Test Hadcore (DTHC) at six pills a day I want to eat everything in sight. My appetite is totally under control. I'm so tempted to add something like shift or alpha t-2 to the mix. I don't want to over do it lol.
Don't get greedy now. Sounds like you are doing great but the your appetite sounds a little too suppressed to me. Fast fat loss never ends well.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Don't get greedy now. Sounds like you are doing great but the your appetite sounds a little too suppressed to me. Fast fat loss never ends well.
With T-Bone on this one. Throw some Bulk days in there to maintain your muscle mass.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update. I know some people may find this hard to believe. If you read some of my previous post I tell it like it is when I review the supplements I take. I started Oxy Eca on May12th. I weighed myself this morning I have lost 10lbs. I workout 5 days a week. I've been doing two cardio sessions a day three days a week 50 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night. The other two days 50 minutes in the morning. My energy levels are awesome. I literally had to make myself eat yesterday. I ate three chicken breast (not all at one time) a cup of yogurt and sipped on green tea and water. Today I've only eaten one food meal and had a meal replacement packet. I'm just not hungry. I'm also taking DTHC and agmatine and added raspberry ketones 500mg twice a day yesterday. What is really surprising when I take Diesel Test Hadcore (DTHC) at six pills a day I want to eat everything in sight. My appetite is totally under control. I'm so tempted to add something like shift or alpha t-2 to the mix. I don't want to over do it lol.
Our HyperT2 will be out soon and that will stack perfect with the OxyECA man.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Yes my appetite is really suppressed. If I see that I'm losing too much muscle mass I will switch to a 5 on 2 off dosing schedule. Or even take some time off. I figured the fast weight loss was due to the dandelion that's in the product.