Oxy ECA sample review

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so now I have been trying to find a product for dropping fat that gears also with appitite suppressing. I tried my sample pack out yesterday and I be dang was I impressed. I haven't even heard of this company but glad I know them now. I am already ordering a bottle off Orbit now.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so now I have been trying to find a product for dropping fat that gears also with appitite suppressing. I tried my sample pack out yesterday and I be dang was I impressed. I haven't even heard of this company but glad I know them now. I am already ordering a bottle off Orbit now.
Really nice to hear, glad you liked it. Good luck with your bottle keep us informed how it works out for ya if you dont mind.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After taking a month of this stuff, I've went from 242-225.6! I take one day, then at gym I've been hitting 45 min cardio daily. I have not found anything like this since the real ephedra!! i hope to see my products from this company.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After taking a month of this stuff, I've went from 242-225.6! I take one day, then at gym I've been hitting 45 min cardio daily. I have not found anything like this since the real ephedra!! i hope to see my products from this company.
Thanks for the follow up. So glad you were happy with the product

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def bro and I am ordering yalls meltdown to give a go!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a cool product, good luck with it. :)

Curious: Why add the Dandelion? It's a potent diuretic and losing water PRE-training will lead to sub-optimal performance. I'd speculate you added it to assist with aesthetic changes in the dieter but such very acute/temporary changes in lieu of potential cramping and/or strentgth losses seem counter-intutive.

I like the other ingredients though!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha Hulk is my fav as well. I'm no where near as big but I got his calves lol I think I do at least.