Oxy ECA sample review

1. Oxy ECA sample review

Ok so now I have been trying to find a product for dropping fat that gears also with appitite suppressing. I tried my sample pack out yesterday and I be dang was I impressed. I haven't even heard of this company but glad I know them now. I am already ordering a bottle off Orbit now.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ok so now I have been trying to find a product for dropping fat that gears also with appitite suppressing. I tried my sample pack out yesterday and I be dang was I impressed. I haven't even heard of this company but glad I know them now. I am already ordering a bottle off Orbit now.
    Really nice to hear, glad you liked it. Good luck with your bottle keep us informed how it works out for ya if you dont mind.
    •   

3. After taking a month of this stuff, I've went from 242-225.6! I take one day, then at gym I've been hitting 45 min cardio daily. I have not found anything like this since the real ephedra!! i hope to see my products from this company.

4. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    After taking a month of this stuff, I've went from 242-225.6! I take one day, then at gym I've been hitting 45 min cardio daily. I have not found anything like this since the real ephedra!! i hope to see my products from this company.
    Thanks for the follow up. So glad you were happy with the product

5. Def bro and I am ordering yalls meltdown to give a go!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Def bro and I am ordering yalls meltdown to give a go!
    Sweet thanks for the support Packers. My son just looked over my shoulder and was like dad look the HULK GRR lol. A personal favorite of both of ours .

7. Looks like a cool product, good luck with it.

Curious: Why add the Dandelion? It's a potent diuretic and losing water PRE-training will lead to sub-optimal performance. I'd speculate you added it to assist with aesthetic changes in the dieter but such very acute/temporary changes in lieu of potential cramping and/or strentgth losses seem counter-intutive.

I like the other ingredients though!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

8. Haha Hulk is my fav as well. I'm no where near as big but I got his calves lol I think I do at least.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Driven Sports CRAZE [Sample Video Review/Text Review]
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 02:08 PM
  2. ZMK sample review
    By Fabulous One in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 09:29 PM