Free samples of the NEW Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate 80 servings

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys we are back with all NEW products and would love for you to try them for yourselves. We really listened to our customers advice on our original products and decided to revamp the line with the help of all the feedback we recieved over the past 6 months. First off we really improved our pre workout and it is now a very concentrated and potent product with the best value on the market. Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate contains 80 servings and can be purchased on most websites for around 28 dollars which is only 36 cents a serving! We really worked hard on the taste and have gotten nothing but great reviews on respected sites , so now its time to let all of you see for yourselves. This product comes in Raspberry Lemonade and Fruit Punch , Rasp Lemonade being my personal favorite and our best seller. Please shoot me a PM with your name and address and we will send these out in a timely manner.

2 speed x ultra shirt.jpg

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested. Looks like good stuff. PM sent.

tweaver

tweaver

Awards
Wow that's an awesome price. Gonna have to try it out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my samples today. Looking forward to giving it a go on Saturday. Thanks for the intra test as well

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my samples today. Looking forward to giving it a go on Saturday. Thanks for the intra test as well
Cant wait to see how you like them. Dont forget to put up a review for a chance to win a shirt :)

ltorgow1

Awards
Got sample of xtreme. I currently use *** c4. Very good flavor, mixed well. Did 30 mins of cardio and began to feel effects of supplement. Pumped for 1.5 hr. chest and back.
Then drank intratest after workout. This did not mix well. Fizzy white clumps formed at the top. Taste was ok.
I will not be using again as both have test boosting additives. I will try oxyeca on Saturday.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Got sample of xtreme. I currently use *** c4. Very good flavor, mixed well. Did 30 mins of cardio and began to feel effects of supplement. Pumped for 1.5 hr. chest and back.
Then drank intratest after workout. This did not mix well. Fizzy white clumps formed at the top. Taste was ok.
I will not be using again as both have test boosting additives. I will try oxyeca on Saturday.
The fizzy white clumps are normal. If you ever took any type of bcaa or amino containing drink you'd know this.

tweaver

tweaver

Awards
I tried speed xtreme tonight. The focus and energy was definitely there. I also felt out of breath during my work out kind of like I wasn't getting much oxygen. I needed less rest between sets and it tastes good and mixes perfectly. Idk if I'm the only one who experienced the shortness of breath or, if it was just a off day... all and all its deff a legit pre and does exactly what it's supposed to do

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how you like the oxyeca

The fizzy white clumps are normal. If you ever took any type of bcaa or amino containing drink you'd know this.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ thanks ;)
I tried speed xtreme tonight. The focus and energy was definitely there. I also felt out of breath during my work out kind of like I wasn't getting much oxygen. I needed less rest between sets and it tastes good and mixes perfectly. Idk if I'm the only one who experienced the shortness of breath or, if it was just a off day... all and all its deff a legit pre and does exactly what it's supposed to do
Glad you liked it dont know about your shortness of breath issues though. You didnt take any thing else did you?

ltorgow1

Awards
I understand that concept. It took several minutes to settle then I had shake it up again. Still not mixed well. Thanks for the samples though. Still haven't tried the oxy. Seems like it maybe strong stuff

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that concept. It took several minutes to settle then I had shake it up again. Still not mixed well. Thanks for the samples though. Still haven't tried the oxy. Seems like it maybe strong stuff
It is strong !

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Tried a sample! Best pre workout drink as far as taste that I ever had! Mixed without and issues whatsoever! Leaving for the gym shortly, will let u know how the energy was!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried a sample! Best pre workout drink as far as taste that I ever had! Mixed without and issues whatsoever! Leaving for the gym shortly, will let u know how the energy was!

Good to hear will be waiting to hear the update.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
Your interest in the products have been great. We had a HUGE turnout with the email that went out today

It may take some time to get all the smaples out to you about 10 days or so please be patient and thanks again