Lets wake this place up!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who have used Lecheek products please post your experience, those who have not please post what you would like to try or stack with another product.

I'll start, I would stack Melt Xtreme with Shift. :firedevil:

What about you? Reps to all who take the time to post something that contributes to this thread.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow.Never tried anything. But speed extreme looks pretty frekkin sweet

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a sample of Speed Xtreme and enjoyed it. I had a great workout that evening, too.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have looged melt,and now speed xtreme with great results!!
Really, what kind of results we talking about? I am REALLY interested in speed extreme, and melt. Look solid!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well ,with melt is really good at suppresing the need to eat ,and with the speed you get all the benefits of DAA plus yohimbine,what else can you ask for !!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You had me at , well, suppressing the need to eat!!!

Quick question, Whats the diference between melt, and melt extreme. Is it the 1, 3 Dimeth? I notice the ingredient profiles are a bit different.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
You had me at , well, suppressing the need to eat!!!

Quick question, Whats the diference between melt, and melt extreme. Is it the 1, 3 Dimeth? I notice the ingredient profiles are a bit different.
They are different,stims,or not stims is your choice ,both will work fine..

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Stims dont bother me at all. Was just wondering if one worked better than the other. I mean I think I may try both, but wasnt sure if there was a def try this, kinda thing

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
i've also tried and log melt xtreme. Raulob is right bout the appetite suppression of this product. It works great. At the end of the trial ive lost total 6lbs and leaned out.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks for the shout, We are still wanting to get some more logs out there for speed xtreme so if you would like to log the product send me a pm.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i would love for the opp to have a sponsored run, loved the sample, but know a whole tub will much more justice.

pm sent!!!!!1

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got your messages guys cant wait to check out some more logs of Speed Xtreme