Who wants to log Melt Xtreme fat burner by Lecheek Nutrition

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys its time to do some logs for Melt Xtreme . Melt Xtreme is a concentrated fat burner and you only need to take 1 to 2 caps daily. We have had great success with Melt Xtreme and everyone we talk to loses fat at a very high rate. We are wanting to put it to the test so here are the rules.

Must be 18 or older

must log at least 4 times per week , everyday would be nice

must be planning to do a cut or eating right.

need to be honest and not logging other products at the same time.

must not be taking any other fat burners.

we have 5 logging opportunities available so please put why you want to log the product and if you agree to make all the requirements,

Thanks Everyone

Dustin Lebleu
Lecheek Nutrition

Attachments

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
As much as I want to do this, I think I am about to run a Erase/Alpha T2 log. Definitely, a good offer though.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys its time to do some logs for Melt Xtreme . Melt Xtreme is a concentrated fat burner and you only need to take 1 to 2 caps daily. We have had great success with Melt Xtreme and everyone we talk to loses fat at a very high rate. We are wanting to put it to the test so here are the rules.

Must be 18 or older

we have 5 logging opportunities available so please put why you want to log the product and if you agree to make all the requirements,

Thanks Everyone

Dustin Lebleu
Lecheek Nutrition
Im 27
I can log 4 times a week if not more
Im finishing a bulk in a week and will be ready to cut up soon after
i have not had an opportunity to log for anyone before.
I'll be as honest and blunt as i can.
I haven't taken any fat burner as of yet.
I'd love the chance to try your product. Hell i'd like to see my abs again too

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool and generous offer, Dustin.

Get your apps in here, guys. I tried the Speed Xtreme and enjoyed it very much.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hi am 38 years old
I can post at least 5 times per week.
I am just coming off a recomp,and ready to do a all out cut.
I'm been lifting hard for about 4 years now.
And happen that I was looking for a fat burner to start asap;
I am not logging anything and ready to start when you send this to me ..

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
when is the deadline to post the app for logging melt xtreme? Took the sample for speed xtreme and really liked it. felt strong pumps, could feel my heart rate goin up.

Kagigi

Awards
I am 47
I can log almost daily
Im ready to cut up after April cycle
i have not had an opportunity to log for anyone before.
I'll be as honest and upfront as I can.
I have taken many fat burners.
I really liked the sample of Speed Xtream.

I ran this stack 18 months ago...

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
lecheek reps, when are your products gonna be on nutra? i want me some speed xtreme.

bigsmoove22

Awards
I'd love to log your product dude.

Currently in the process of cutting with the goal of doing my first show ever in October 2011. I have heard good things about the product. Currently 33 yrs old. 336 with 244lbs of lean mass.
6' 3". I hit the gym 4-5x a week. Not on any other fat burners nor am I logging any other products. I hope you give me the opportunity to give an honest unbiased opinion.

Peace

Must be 18 or older

Thanks Everyone

Dustin Lebleu
Lecheek Nutrition

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
It would be a great opportunity here if I would be able to log this product. I've never done a log before for any company, but I meet all the requirements needed for loggers. I'm 21, Could post 4x/week or more. My cutting phase is coming up and melt xtreme would be something nice to try along with hiit cardio.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently cutting, just thought I'd put my hat in the ring. 225-230, 5'10-5'11 (on good days, lol).

Only supps I'm taking are staples like protein, creatine and vitamins.

I just saw you guys on here in the company forum.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be 18 or older 33 210 lbs 5'9

must log at least 4 times per week , everyday would be nice 4 times a week should not be a problem

must be planning to do a cut or eating right. Planning to cut for summer so diet and am cardio are a go soon !

need to be honest and not logging other products at the same time. Will do

must not be taking any other fat burners. Extreme only it will be

Have not logged on here in a while but would like the opportunity to try to log this. Getting my bf% taken in the next few days and will be able to get that through out the log. Good luck everyone.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep the apps coming in ill pick some peeps on monday

lemon

Awards
im 19
i can log everyday
and i'll by dry from any other stack

i'd be more then happy to do it

gidemon

Banned
Awards
I would be happy to log Melt Xtreme for you guys.Im 33 years old and have been training for around 15 years with some gaps here and there.Im 6'5 and today i weighed in at 323lbs on the gym scale.Im at the end of an almost 3 year bulk and strength gaining routine and lifestyle.I think this log comes at a great time for me because ive just changed my training dramatically to serve more torwards getting my proportions and symmetry correct as well (most important of all melting this fat away so i can see what i have worked hard at to gain.My diet at the moment is daily being corrected and cleaned up and in a couple more weeks the start of a strict diet counting every carb and tweaking.I am very motivated and plan to acheive my recomp and fatloss goals.Logging four times a week will be a breeze because im on am daily,i may also be logging Melt Xtreme more than 4 times a week depending on my training frequency and i do agree to make all the requirements.I do have prior experience logging Applied Nutriceuticals LIT-UP preworkout for a 30 day run here on am just recently and it was a good experience.Look forward to the chance to get right on the b/f tip and good luck to everyone here jumping for this great logging opportunity.

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
28 Years old
242 pounds. Was 257 1 month ago before start of diet.
Can log everyday I train (4-6x per week)
I am currently 28 days into cyclical keto diet and was going to run a fat burner anyways! Diet is dialed in and I am already making great progress.
I will be logging testalensis100 test booster but at a different time that the fat burner so there should be no conflict.
I am currently not using any fat burner.
Just so there is no confusion, the fat burner would be started in 33 days time, not a.s.a.p.

azbetterman

Awards
I can log daily.
I'm tired of my mud and I'm ready to burn it off for good.
I'm 49 and workout almost daily.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
looking forward to the pick of the loggers..exciting opportunity guys.. get your apps in

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to the pick of the loggers..exciting opportunity guys.. get your apps in
same here. i really enjoyed their samples. it would be awesome to do a full run of their products

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright here it is, Jcatanese985,raulob72,r6lift,marms,gidemon pm me your address. Once again this is not a free giveaway just because im nice. This is to be logged i have had problems with a couple other guys on sites so if your not going to log dont send your address. Other than that im excited for you to log Melt Xtreme let me know if you have questions at all. Thanks guys

bigsmoove22

Awards
Alright here it is, Jcatanese985,raulob72,r6lift,marms,gidemon pm me your address. Once again this is not a free giveaway just because im nice. This is to be logged i have had problems with a couple other guys on sites so if your not going to log dont send your address. Other than that im excited for you to log Melt Xtreme let me know if you have questions at all. Thanks guys
well I wasnt pick sucks cuz I was excited about the product. I am still gonna pick up a bottle as I have heard good things. But I am curious as to what criteria you used for picking loggers? Just want to know so that I can make myself stand out more for future logging opportunities. PM me if you have time....thanks

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the good opportunity here sir. I am very excited to do this.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well I wasnt pick sucks cuz I was excited about the product. I am still gonna pick up a bottle as I have heard good things. But I am curious as to what criteria you used for picking loggers? Just want to know so that I can make myself stand out more for future logging opportunities. PM me if you have time....thanks
I did look at number of posts for sure because it seems everytime i pick someone with low posts they take the product and run. However i dont think you would do that , please put your app in for our speed xtreme product im going to start a log opportunity for this product next . Would love to have you put an app in. Thanks and yes this product works very well

bigsmoove22

Awards
I did look at number of posts for sure because it seems everytime i pick someone with low posts they take the product and run. However i dont think you would do that , please put your app in for our speed xtreme product im going to start a log opportunity for this product next . Would love to have you put an app in. Thanks and yes this product works very well

Ok I understand. Thanks for the reply. I don't post a lot but am constantly on the forums researching. Keep in touch regarding the other logging opportunity and to all those who did get pick I look forward to your feedback

peace

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok I understand. Thanks for the reply. I don't post a lot but am constantly on the forums researching. Keep in touch regarding the other logging opportunity and to all those who did get pick I look forward to your feedback

peace
Yeah man thanks for asking that question , I will be as honest as i can with you. Keep in touch we are working on more new product right now. If you are on facebook go join our fan page we give updates and discounts for the website on the page. With weekly givaways

bigsmoove22

Awards
Yeah man thanks for asking that question , I will be as honest as i can with you. Keep in touch we are working on more new product right now. If you are on facebook go join our fan page we give updates and discounts for the website on the page. With weekly givaways
What are you under on facebook? I'll definitely add you or like the page

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just type in lecheek nutrition in the search box and we should pop up. Thanks brother

gidemon

Banned
Awards

thankyou for the opportunity and will give a full non bias log and review

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks PM sent congrats to everyone else!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity this Will be my 1st product log I've done. Pm has been sent

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity,I am so ready to get this party going..

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem guys im excited to check the logs out

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am still waiting for it,i am super ready to start!!

projectred

Awards
I'm 40 6'0 204 18% body fat I can do all of the loggs required I am looking to cut down to 180 and somewhere in the range of 8 to 9% body fat Ive been on a clean diet for 8 weeks now and looking for the extra edge.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I'm 40 6'0 204 18% body fat I can do all of the loggs required I am looking to cut down to 180 and somewhere in the range of 8 to 9% body fat Ive been on a clean diet for 8 weeks now and looking for the extra edge.
sorry to break the news, but lecheek already picked some loggers for this product. I think they might do it for speed xtreme next.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry to break the news, but lecheek already picked some loggers for this product. I think they might do it for speed xtreme next.
Yes we did but we will do one for Speed Xtreme very soon.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Got mine last night ! Will get started on Monday!
Awww :(, checked my mailbox and no melt xtreme yet. hope it gets here on monday. will be looking forward to your journey man, have fun and let us know.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awww :(, checked my mailbox and no melt xtreme yet. hope it gets here on monday. will be looking forward to your journey man, have fun and let us know.
let me know if you dont get it tomorrow and ill check the tracking number for you.