Speed Extreme Review

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Background: Been training for many years and have used tons of supplements.
Since this is a preworkout, some other preworkouts I have tried include: Superpump 250, Hemorage, White Flood, Jack3d, Methyl Mass, Vasocore, and Dark Rage.

Current supplements that were taken with preworkout were Whey Protein isolate 20 minutes before, fish oils, L-Glutamine, Taurine.

Overall this is a great product. I like to take preworkouts 15 minutes before and do 15 minutes of cardio before a workout so it hits me when I start to lift. Speed Extreme actually hit me about 10 minutes into my cardio and I definitely felt a boost of energy.

Workout went really well. Energy was great, focus was good, and pump was good as well. However, I didn't see any vascularity, but then again I did only have one scoop instead of two.

A key ingredient that I think needs to be in there is GPLC. That was the main reason I loved Hemo-rage. I would say the focus and energy is better if not comparable to Jack3d, pump equivalent to dark rage. Vascularity was a little disappointing and not as good as any of the others but then again I did take a starter dose and I am use to preworkouts.

Overall:
Taste: 9/10
Mixability: 9/10 (a few clumps at the bottom but not a big concern)
Strength: 9/10
Energy 10/10
Focus 9/10
Recovery 7/10 (began to get fatigued after one hour)
Vascularity 4/10 (could of been underdosed)

I would try this product again because I feel the effects would be great with a normal dosage of two scoops. Great product!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Hey Lecheek, is there anyway I can try a sample with two scoops. Maybe get a better review for ya

gidemon

Banned
Awards
Cool review,interesting that you compared it somewhat to hemo rage,i actually enjoyed my tub of hemo rage...so that being said i might try this out..and vascularity is a good sign of a killer pump..but its no big deal if your getting a good workout with just one scoop.Im about like you 6'5 and would do two scoops for that sweet spot.