Samples of Speed Xtreme and Melt Xtreme

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are still giving out samples guys ,so if you want to try our products please send a pm with your address and ill send them out quickly .Enjoy

:approve:

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
heck yes!! PM sent

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Sir I just got my samples on the mail and ,i will post a review of the Speed Xtreme tonight ,thanks again !!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Ok I got my sample of speed extreme and taste really good!!
drink this and 20 minutes later i felt the energy clean,no jitters and 3 hours later no crash at all ,good for endurance is a solid pre-workout!!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It also contains 1100mg of D-aspartic acid so i can also raise test levels.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We just shipped a bunch of samples enjoy guys

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Received my samples today. Had too much caffeine prior to though so I wasn't able to try it yet. Will take it tomorrow morning and will update on how things go.

Is okay to take both the dose of Speed and Melt together?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man i would not recommend that Speed Xtreme is a beast just by itself. I would take separately . This stuff is no joke i promise.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Man i would not recommend that Speed Xtreme is a beast just by itself. I would take separately . This stuff is no joke i promise.
Got your samples in yesterday and took Speed Xtreme before my workout. I loved it!! Definitely gonna write a review for ya

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Got your samples in yesterday and took Speed Xtreme before my workout. I loved it!! Definitely gonna write a review for ya
Your getting me excited to try this I almost never workout without a preworkout so I'm always looking for something new

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I see what you meant. Just took the Speed Xtreme as you said around at 11am, so like a good 6 hours ago. Damn, took a run around the university's campus, easy breathing, good pace, etc. for a good hour, and since then still have been feeling it. Sweating just sitting here...haha

Taste felt a bit Kool-Aid-ish, mixed okay though I found some gooey clumping at the bottom of the glass, but didn't ruin the taste or anything. The taste and appearance definitely had me fooled. I thought it would be okay stuff, but definitely wasn't expecting this. It feels amazing to the say the least. Not gittery, but still energetic. Feels likes every breath of air is a wind tunnel, such clear respiration and whatnot.

I might say I even a feel... a bit :flirt:
Will see about that later tonight when I go out.

10/10

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ha ha thats a good side effect! If you dont care guys please copy and paste your reviews in the supplement log section.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha thats a good side effect! If you dont care guys please copy and paste your reviews in the supplement log section.
Sure, I will write up something more length tomorrow after I take the Melt sample. Speaking of which, should I expect something along the lines of how it was with Xtreme? It's just a capsule after a all, not a whole baggy of powder.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi - where is the actual ingredient list for MELT Xtreme

Thanks

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its not as intense at the speed xtreme just more of a good clean energy but really works in the long run as a fat burner

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I requested samples through jaminix98. Received them today. I'm going to use Melt Xtreme tomorrow and Speed Xtreme on Monday. I'll through up a mini review Monday night for y'all.

Much obliged guys

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I requested samples through jaminix98. Received them today. I'm going to use Melt Xtreme tomorrow and Speed Xtreme on Monday. I'll through up a mini review Monday night for y'all.

Much obliged guys
Awesome we appreciate you trying us out Copy Cat

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to check in and let you guys know that I used my sample of Speed Xtreme and it was by far one of the best p/w ive ever used. itt was clean energy with no jitters and an amazing vascularity effect to it. it was great pump and just what i look for in a pre-workout. the DAA is a nice added bonus. really appreciate the sample Lecheek Nutriton. gonna become a staple in the supps

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to check in and let you guys know that I used my sample of Speed Xtreme and it was by far one of the best p/w ive ever used. itt was clean energy with no jitters and an amazing vascularity effect to it. it was great pump and just what i look for in a pre-workout. the DAA is a nice added bonus. really appreciate the sample Lecheek Nutriton. gonna become a staple in the supps
already said what i was gonna say. this stuff needs to hit the market now. i want my tub. :)

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
already said what i was gonna say. this stuff needs to hit the market now. i want my tub. :)

mores samples sent out today. Thanks Guys. Any questions feel free to ask away

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Just dropping in to let you know I finally got a chance to try out a sample of melt extreme today and the stim was PERFECT. Wore off smoothly with no crash. I'll definitely be trying this one out.

Also, I've handed out 3 samples of Speed Xtreme at my gym and the feedback has been very positive!

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Does the offer still stand? I'll do a review. :)