NEW TEST SUPPLEMENT

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I NEED SOME FEEDBACK WHAT DO THINK ABOUT THIS TEST BOOSTER OR WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ADDED OR TAKEN AWAY FROM THIS TEST BOOSTER?

26-O-beta-D-Glycopyranosyl-22-hydroxyfurost-5-ene-3beta,26-diol-3-O-beta-diglucorhamnoside- 400 mg

5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one - 100mg

Dihydroxybergamottin-25mg

Diindolylmethane-15mg

mucuna pruriens-20mg

3beta-Hydroxy-5alpha-spirostan-12-one; 5alpha-Spirostan-3beta-ol-12-one-50mg

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK:dance:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take out everything thats from tribulus, that stuff is worthless. Also if im not mistaken, the 5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one is epiandrosterone. Why would you include a hormone in a product meant to increase natural testosterone levels?

After that youre just left with mucuna, DIM, and DHB. The DIM and mucuna are good ingredients, but theyre worthless in the amounts you mentioned, in my experience.

Time for a complete product overhaul.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats why we put it out there thanks man any suggestions on replacement ingredients that you prefer

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry man not 5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one its 5-dhea i had it on previous post forgot to change it .

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry man not 5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one its 5-dhea i had it on previous post forgot to change it .
If youre looking for a product that increases endogenous testosterone levels, i wouldnt include 5-dhea either. 5-dhea, or plain old dhea, undergoes a conversion at the 3b-HSD enzyme that converts it to androstenedione and 5-androstenediol, after-which other conversions to estrone, testosterone, and estradiol are possible. The increase in those hormones from an exogenous source could possibly lead to some hpta suppression if the dose is enough.

Alternatives to the aforementioned ingredients could be D-aspartic-acid paired with trimethylglycine, 7-keto DHEA, 7-OH, and the metabolie of 7-keto, Androst-3,5-diene-7,17-dione. You could include 5000iu of vitamin d3 as well.

There are a few studies that show a direct correlation of d3 to testosterone in humans, and another study that required at least 97% of subjects to take 9,600iu of d3 daily to achieve 40ng/ml, so a high dose is desirable.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive also seen a lot mentioned about DAA spiking prolactin, and i believe even a user on this board posted blood work confirming the increase. A supplement with DAA and a form of estrogen control(Androst-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) as well as ingredients to control prolactin (p5p and mucuna) could be pretty interesting. Ive seen some DAA/Anti aromatase "all-in-one" supplements, but none to my knowledge also targeted prolactin. Of course i could be wrong, but it sounds like a cool stack anyway.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay nice man great info i will def look into that.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id take out the DIM, also you could keep the mucuna in there and add in the DAA..

Ive always thought a compound like whats in Free Test or Erase, compined with DAA, a prolactin controller, and a 25r diol type compound would be a pretty good product.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drop the Epiandrosterone and add one of this or maybe two ;)

Mucuna Pruriens (standarized 95% L-Dopa) - with standarization the dose is dependent.

Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Saponins 40-50%) - dose dependant

Shilajit (Moomiyo) 20-75% Fulvic Acid - dose dependant

suresha

Awards
  • Established

Mucuna Pruriens (standarized 95% L-Dopa) - with standarization the dose is dependent.

with some DAA and Testofen:approve::party:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

this-plus daa/testofen and divanil.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good what would you think about that being in a form of mixable powder. It may be tough to get the right amount of everything in capsules without taking a ton of pills.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take out everything thats from tribulus, that stuff is worthless. Also if im not mistaken, the 5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one is epiandrosterone. Why would you include a hormone in a product meant to increase natural testosterone levels?

After that youre just left with mucuna, DIM, and DHB. The DIM and mucuna are good ingredients, but theyre worthless in the amounts you mentioned, in my experience.

Time for a complete product overhaul.
I beg to differ my man. Tribs not useless. People just need to understand and research more. Tribs not going to raise test but for the record it will up regulate sex hormone receptors. When used in the right combo it can be great for sex drive.

Love hearing about new products. Good luck to this and kill that **** to all. :yikes:

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input Im wanting to get as much feedback as possible,thats how great products come to life

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I beg to differ my man. Tribs not useless. People just need to understand and research more. Tribs not going to raise test but for the record it will up regulate sex hormone receptors. When used in the right combo it can be great for sex drive.

Love hearing about new products. Good luck to this and kill that **** to all. :yikes:
i have also heard it could raise dopamine levels.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good what would you think about that being in a form of mixable powder. It may be tough to get the right amount of everything in capsules without taking a ton of pills.
powder is fine-it should help keep price down as well.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

While the aphrodisiac properties of tribulus in HUMANS may be up for debate, its use as an ergogenic has been dispelled.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994038

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10861339

If you could point me to a study that demonstrated the means of action for TT on human libido or erectile dysfunction, or demonstrates it at all, i'd appreciate it. The only ones i can find are rodent data, which im sure thousands of supplement users, and a few studies, will agree, dont exactly live up to the test in a human trial.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While the aphrodisiac properties of tribulus in HUMANS may be up for debate, its use as an ergogenic has been dispelled.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994038

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10861339

If you could point me to a study that demonstrated the means of action for TT on human libido or erectile dysfunction, or demonstrates it at all, i'd appreciate it. The only ones i can find are rodent data, which im sure thousands of supplement users, and a few studies, will agree, dont exactly live up to the test in a human trial.
mike maher i think his name was said on shr that an increase in dopamine is probably the moa for increase in libido.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mike maher i think his name was said on shr that an increase in dopamine is probably the moa for increase in libido.
Maybe he was confusing it with the l-dopa in mucuna? Ill do some digging and see if i find anything about tribulus containing dopaminergic properties.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Skimmed 3 so far, all of which linked me back to the studies done on rats and apes. Human trials are what im shooting for, bro.
MY nbro we are not going to get a human study on everything.

Even clomid and nolva studies when it comes to humans are off base a lot of times... all of them missing key info... We take what we can get and its a good indication at the least.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MY nbro we are not going to get a human study on everything.

Even clomid and nolva studies when it comes to humans are off base a lot of times... all of them missing key info... We take what we can get and its a good indication at the least.
Not quite. All of the studies that i would base my clomiphene and tamoxifen use off of were done on HUMANS. Im curious to know what studies youre reading.

Anecdotal evidence doesnt really mean much, and from what ive gathered, tribulus standardized to a high content of protodioscin MAY offer little more than enhanced libido and ED.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not quite. All of the studies that i would base my clomiphene and tamoxifen use off of were done on HUMANS. Im curious to know what studies youre reading.

Anecdotal evidence doesnt really mean much, and from what ive gathered, tribulus standardized to a high content of protodioscin MAY offer little more than enhanced libido and ED.
ok you show me a study on them and I will show you that not a single study you show me shows any of the following..

1. Study must show man was shut down do to steroids
2. study must show that "after" the use of the drug his test levels stayed normal!!!!!!!

not during the use of but after the use of test levels were back to normal and stays normal months after. OK even a study showing they were normal a week after??? just one???

got any studies showing the above ^^^^^^^^^^^^:dance::dance::dance::dance:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the mere fact that it has been used for at least a century is pretty strong evidence of it doing something positive, lol. there are at least a few pharmaceutical drugs listed in the pdr that have no know moa.

btw-don't underestimate the value of increased libido!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey please get back to me in 20 years when you got what I asked for. Send me a pm I will be waiting.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is why i dont support your company, smart ass.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1022657/

Unfortunately the man continued the use of testosterone cypionate after his hormones had normalized from clomid, but i think thats a start at the use of clomid for steroid induced hypogonadism.
don't support my company bro I don't give a flying ****!! you think I care about money??? I own 7 , 6 figure a year companies bro. I ain't worried about sales one phucking bit at all.. I have the privilege of being able to be who the hell I want to be when I want to be and say what I want when I want to say it.

Your not buying from me but I bet my life your buying from some ones thats putting money in my pockets. so tough **** on that one my man... My eggs are spread all over lmao.... YouTube - Rihanna - Hard ft. Jeezy

Now getting back to it... No studies to date show both of what I have asked you to show. That is not being smug its asking for you to put up or stfu up. Pretty basic and simple of you ask me..

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't support my company bro I don't give a flying ****!! you think I care about money??? I own 7 , 6 figure a year companies bro. I ain't worried about sales one phucking bit at all.. I have the privilege of being able to be who the hell I want to be when I want to be and say what I want when I want to say it.

Your not buying from me but I bet my life your buying from some ones thats putting money in my pockets. so tough **** on that one my man... My eggs are spread all over lmao.... YouTube - Rihanna - Hard ft. Jeezy

Now getting back to it... No studies to date show both of what I have asked you to show. That is not being smug its asking for you to put up or stfu up. Pretty basic and simple of you ask me..
Can we take this garbage else where and get back on topic?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cut out the bull****.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
soon as I see some bull, or you point out some bull, I can cut it out. Till then not sure wtf you are talking about. All for doing what admin wants though... always have been

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never wanted to get off topic in the first place bro.
All this guy is doing is trying to do is get ideas from members so he can make a test booster. I think we can show him a better welcome to AM then a all out brawl where everyone is acting like kids and trying to Virtually ax each other to death lol

Looking forward to the product(s) and welcome to Anabolic Minds.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll discontinue this discussion, not because i think you're right(who would?), but because its off topic and disrespectful to the new board sponsor Lecheek Nutrition.

Sorry, Lecheek, i was only trying to insight a thoughtful debate, not detract from the point.

Anyways, who else has suggestions for a new test booster for Lecheek?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soon as I see some bull, or you point out some bull, I can cut it out. Till then not sure wtf you are talking about. All for doing what admin wants though... always have been
I think he means take the "debate" to the proper section but I won't speak for him ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about doing what the owner, me wants...I don't need the attitude. Understand?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All this guy is doing is trying to do is get ideas from members so he can make a test booster. I think we can show him a better welcome to AM then a all out brawl where everyone is acting like kids and trying to Virtually ax each other to death lol

Looking forward to the product(s) and welcome to Anabolic Minds.
I will welcome his ass proper like then.. Watch me :dance:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
o **** he is a new sponsor.... I am in this thread thinking its a member... LMAO>>.

OK I am out of this ****... good luck with the new product and any time you need help contact me bro 978 378 4266 \Nathan chase is my name

product looks great btw

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about doing what the owner, me wants...I don't need the attitude. Understand?
You know I am not hear for trouble and I never have been bro... Sorry if I came across like I was. I am all about helping out and making this forum better. I am all about welcoming new sites and new friends, sponsors too. Sorry if we got off track my man...

Nothing but respect for all. :dance:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I am not hear for trouble and I never have been bro... Sorry if I came across like I was. I am all about helping out and making this forum better. I am all about welcoming new sites and new friends, sponsors too. Sorry if we got off track my man...

Nothing but respect for all. :dance:
Which was the reason I stepped in here because something didn't seem right...

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lecheek Nutrition hmmm let me check this place out....

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW Dwight thanks for bringing **** to my attention lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

to get things back on track, i think the above ingredients plus daa/testofen/divanil would be a damned good product.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cordyceps Sinensis also seems to be an interesting ingredient. A study done in vivo on mouse leydig cells shows some promise, and the researchers concluded "it is possible that Cordyceps Sinensis might contribute to an alternative medicine for the treatment of some reproductive problems caused by insufficient testosterone levels in human males."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12899935

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to get things back on track, i think the above ingredients plus daa/testofen/divanil would be a damned good product.
the peeps that own testofen are looking for 300 a key to claim it on your label. Not even close to worth it... Not even near close to worth it.. **** testofen for that price. I will call it fenugreek extract for all I care before I pay that price.