NEW TEST SUPPLEMENT

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Cordyceps Sinensis also seems to be an interesting ingredient. A study done in vivo on mouse leydig cells shows some promise, and the researchers concluded "it is possible that Cordyceps Sinensis might contribute to an alternative medicine for the treatment of some reproductive problems caused by insufficient testosterone levels in human males."

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12899935
    all about this ****... In my next sup for sure...


  2. X2 what big T said!!

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    the peeps that own testofen are looking for 300 a key to claim it on your label. Not even close to worth it... Not even near close to worth it.. **** testofen for that price. I will call it fenugreek extract for all I care before I pay that price.
    What do you mean 300 a key?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    the peeps that own testofen are looking for 300 a key to claim it on your label. Not even close to worth it... Not even near close to worth it.. **** testofen for that price. I will call it fenugreek extract for all I care before I pay that price.
    so, the name on the label will effect price? thats insane!!!

    btw-cordyceps does look interesting!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  5. daa


    We could go with testofen that actually would be a good addition. The only bad thing about the DAA is I would def have to do a powder to get the effective amount in. Would many of you take a powdered test booster with the following.



    Testofen-350mg

    Dihydroxybergamottin-100mg

    DAA-3000mg

    mucuna pruriens-100mg

    3beta-Hydroxy-5alpha-spirostan-12-one; 5alpha-Spirostan-3beta-ol-12-one-50mg
    •   
       


  6. Just Throw in some nettle root and L dopa

    I would take or leave DAA but that's only Bc I have a kilo just chillin on top of my fridge

    Powdered T booster would be the sh!t

    And I have to say this because well just because it's me Get some high grade ecdysterone like ecdymorph and throw it in there for me.

    With all said ingredients this will be the most expensive test booster on the market but I would focking buy stock in it I can feel like test levels being jacked already


  7. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    We could go with testofen that actually would be a good addition. The only bad thing about the DAA is I would def have to do a powder to get the effective amount in. Would many of you take a powdered test booster with the following.



    Testofen-350mg

    Dihydroxybergamottin-100mg

    DAA-3000mg

    mucuna pruriens-100mg

    3beta-Hydroxy-5alpha-spirostan-12-one; 5alpha-Spirostan-3beta-ol-12-one-50mg
    No reason to believe a powdered booster couldn't do well in the market. Many of us like to add our own things in anyway and that just makes it all the easier. Plus it keeps costs down which is always good.

    Maybe offer it flavored and not. The unflavored could be tossed in a shake at any point in the day.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    ok you show me a study on them and I will show you that not a single study you show me shows any of the following..

    1. Study must show man was shut down do to steroids
    2. study must show that "after" the use of the drug his test levels stayed normal!!!!!!!

    not during the use of but after the use of test levels were back to normal and stays normal months after. OK even a study showing they were normal a week after??? just one???


    got any studies showing the above ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Such a study does in fact exist
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Cordyceps Sinensis also seems to be an interesting ingredient. A study done in vivo on mouse leydig cells shows some promise, and the researchers concluded "it is possible that Cordyceps Sinensis might contribute to an alternative medicine for the treatment of some reproductive problems caused by insufficient testosterone levels in human males."

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12899935
    No other company will every touch MST for cordy products. They are far and away the best resource for cordy. They put in the time and effort for research and are some good people.

    VS, I would personally love to see a new Test Booster that doesn't utilize DAA as I personally hate the NMDA factor. Looking forward to what you do come up with!
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. hey thats a good point on the non flavored nice!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    hey thats a good point on the non flavored nice!
    if it holds down the price, go for it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. This is Wat I just made at custom capsule.
    Basella alba 10:1 1000mg
    Cordyceps 20% 1000mg
    Fenugreek 50% 1000mg
    Natural v E 30iu
    Lonjack 100:1 1000mg
    All in 7 caps got two batches I call em HOSSCAPS.
    600 caps

  13. Yup good supplements, j.o. Owner...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I beg to differ my man. Tribs not useless. People just need to understand and research more. Tribs not going to raise test but for the record it will up regulate sex hormone receptors. When used in the right combo it can be great for sex drive.

    Love hearing about new products. Good luck to this and kill that **** to all.
    Agreed...Trib is great for raising Dopamine as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Will a supplement test ever be invented?!
    By TrynaImprove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 06:08 PM
  2. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 11:39 PM
  3. Calling all test supplement Gurus
    By ezza in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 05:56 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Log in
Log in