Is it the proanabol or bad ass mass

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is keeping me hungry 24x7? my stomach is filled to the top and yet in my head I feel the urge to eat more. Not all bad really, i'm eating clean so not too worried about it (high fiber + lots of veggies keeps overall cals low anyhow) but i am surprised at how strong it is.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to say the its the badassmass. Same thing happened to me when i used massfx.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well this reply is not going to help after what sogone just replied with but, I've never taking BAM but i have tried ProA and i did eat like a mofo too. i really did not think that ProA was going to do much, but i had decent strength gains from it, just a bit to costly for me to run again right now.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
could be both i didn't think i got much outta proanabol But i never ran it by itself

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
oh and i get that feeling on GL's cissus-drol as well

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
thank god i'm bulking :D
:toofunny:yea no kidding, if i was eating like that (and i've had my share of that over the years) and trying to maintain or cut, i'd be pissed.....:aargh:good luck with your cycle.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
glad i never have to cut god given fast metabolism

heltzelfitnes

Awards
maybe you should just drink some water... ? When i took the BAM i ate a ton as well. but i was on a cutting cycle so i was chugging water to help with my hunger.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even with a full stomach, I have that mental urge to eat. but I do drink tons of water too

heltzelfitnes

Awards
even with a full stomach, I have that mental urge to eat. but I do drink tons of water too

mental urge ... LOL will power has gotta come in at some point as well. :donut: