- 03-07-2008, 07:35 PM
- 03-07-2008, 07:47 PM
umm im not sure but i do know is Tryptophan is the main ingredient thats making you sleep, which breaks down into melatonin...
03-07-2008, 07:58 PM
well i was reading the ingredients and it list melatonin as the last ingredient which would lead me to believe it itself is in the product. but the amount isnt listed.
03-07-2008, 08:01 PM
03-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah thats what I figure also that it is very small amount, but still would like to know for sure if any rep has the info. If not I guess I will be left guessing.
03-07-2008, 09:39 PM
I don't know how much it has but I sleep well on it. I doubt I would add any too it. If I did I would be super groggy in the morning.
03-10-2008, 10:46 PM
03-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SocrBalls84 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2006, 01:41 PM
- By ryansm in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2006, 02:29 AM
- By evan in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 03-07-2006, 01:04 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 02-03-2006, 01:55 PM
- By jasonw in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2006, 07:08 AM