Lean Dreams/Melatonin

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Does anyone know how much melatonin is lean dreams? I usually take 6mg of melatonin, and it would be convenient to know if I should add to it or not.

Thanks

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
umm im not sure but i do know is Tryptophan is the main ingredient thats making you sleep, which breaks down into melatonin...

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
well i was reading the ingredients and it list melatonin as the last ingredient which would lead me to believe it itself is in the product. but the amount isnt listed.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
well i was reading the ingredients and it list melatonin as the last ingredient which would lead me to believe it itself is in the product. but the amount isnt listed.
lol if its the last ingredient im guessing its pretty minute as i'm guessing they added it for the synergized effect with the tryptophan

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Yeah thats what I figure also that it is very small amount, but still would like to know for sure if any rep has the info. If not I guess I will be left guessing.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know how much it has but I sleep well on it. I doubt I would add any too it. If I did I would be super groggy in the morning.

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
p4p it looks like we may not get an answer to this one.