tri-lean

bellinger8

Awards
I have recently purchased tri-lean any helpful suggestions from previous users of this product? I am 6'4 250lbs and about 16% body fat and 29. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
Just follow the stack that comes in the box for now. Eat clean, add cardio in to your routine. What's your goals right now so we can get a better idea of what you are looking to accomplish?

I've tried the stack during contest prep and it worked amazing for me. I was 230 @30%BF and got to 176 @ 4%bf in 13 weeks. You'll get a lot of dry mouth so increased water consumption is needed. IF you have the Thyroid X in your kit then add that the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

bellinger8

Awards
I would like to get down to 230 and around 8% bodyfat without losing too much muscle and strength. My biggest problem is keeping my diet clean, I work about 55-60 hours a week. I make sure to make it to the gym 5 times a week and do cardio 2-3 times a week for about 30min after I work out. I hit the weight hard and fast I try to keep my work out under an hour.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
I would like to get down to 230 and around 8% bodyfat without losing too much muscle and strength. My biggest problem is keeping my diet clean, I work about 55-60 hours a week. I make sure to make it to the gym 5 times a week and do cardio 2-3 times a week for about 30min after I work out. I hit the weight hard and fast I try to keep my work out under an hour.

1. What are your carb sources?
2. How many grams of protein/carbs you eating?
3. How much water you drinking?

bellinger8

Awards
I try to consume 200-300 grams of protein although that can be difficult on some days. Carbs are coming from wheat breads, fruit, nuts, vegetables. I drink about 2-3 liters of water a day. How much cardio would you recommend and what kind of results should I expect? How soon did you start seeing results?

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
I would cut out the fruits, only eat 2x daily about 15 almonds (only nut source), cut out breads of all kinds and go with brown rice,sweet potatoes, cream of wheat (unflavored) but you can add splenda to it - vailla extract - etc., veggies should be red peppers, green beans, broccoli, (peas you include carb count), mushrooms, not too much corn if any, spinach, to name a few.

Fruits maybe a banana post workout but I'd kind of wean myself away from as much sugar as possible. Cut the carbs to probably 200g a day or less if you can handle the lack of energy.

Water at least a gallon (I used distilled for 12 weeks to get ourt the fat***caution*** it strips your body of minerals so keep veggy consumption high . This is some of the things my coach had me do. I'm no expert but I figured it was a start to help you out.

bellinger8

Awards
I eat pretty clean through out the day my cravings are usually at night. I try to keep my fruits and breads for just before and after I work out. I appreciate all the info I will definately be using it.