1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

xxx rush

found a bottle of this, what can u tell me about it.

Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Never heard of it, but will look into it if it's worthwhile.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It looks like a less effective version of Leviathan Reloaded. I believe the Yohimbine HCL is one of your primary fat burning proponents in XXX Rush. XXX Rush contains Alpha Yohimbine HCl - 1.25mg. Whereas, Leviathan Re. contains Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine - 9mg.

They both propose muscle preservation while cutting fat. I couldn't tell you which ingredients perpetuate that aspect the best, but as far as fat burning ability, you would have to take 7.2 servings of XXX Rush to get the same amount of Yohimbine HCL in one serving of Leviathan Reloaded. Given Levi Re is a two cap dose and XXX is only one cap per serving, with two caps of XXX you'd still only be at 2.50mg of Yohimbine HCL.

But hats off to ya if XXX Rush gets you the results you desire, supplements aren't so black & white, good luck.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

With that said, nevermind. I have samples of Leviathan Reloaded and will most likely end up buying it. I've heard so many great things.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    With that said, nevermind. I have samples of Leviathan Reloaded and will most likely end up buying it. I've heard so many great things.
    I'm down 3% bodyfat and haven't lost any actual weight. I suppose that's good because it really is maintaining muscle, but I think mentally it messes with me because I'm used to see loss of poundages with fat burners.

I have noticed more lines and muscle contour in my forearms, which for my body is usually a sign of leaning out and my waste has shrunk in overall diameter. However, even through I know better then to rely on the scale as a measure of progress, it's a habit hard to break, but I'll attest that Leviathan Re is really maintaining my muscle while cutting.
    NSCA - CSCS
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'm down 3% bodyfat and haven't lost any actual weight. I suppose that's good because it really is maintaining muscle, but I think mentally it messes with me because I'm used to see loss of poundages with fat burners.

I have noticed more lines and muscle contour in my forearms, which for my body is usually a sign of leaning out and my waste has shrunk in overall diameter. However, even through I know better then to rely on the scale as a measure of progress, it's a habit hard to break, but I'll attest that Leviathan Re is really maintaining my muscle while cutting.
    I hear so many terrific things about LR. It's very reassuring.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.49%

well i didnt buy it, found it in a stash a buddy gave me so im not out anything
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    well i didnt buy it, found it in a stash a buddy gave me so im not out anything
    I'm sure you'll still see some results from it, it supplement doesn't need to be superior to be effective, it just won't be AS effective, but effective (to some extent) nonetheless.
    NSCA - CSCS

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI XXX Rush/Energex DEAL
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:07 AM
  2. xXx T-1 Pro Cycle Results
    By xXx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 06:34 PM