Best way to dose JW/Bam/Pro-Anabol

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Hey Guys,
I just ordered 1 bottle each of JW, BAM, and Pro-Anabol. Along with this, I will be taking 100% whey, Xpand Creatine, Pro-Lab Training Packs (multivita), and fish oil. I have taken JW in the past and loved it. After trying out SD-NG, it got me sick. I took about a 2 month break on the PH's and now Im back. JW gave me great effects so I am trying it again along with some of it's "brothers". My question is, what is the best way to dose this? I am 5'10, 168-170 lbs.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I am about 200 pounds but dosing it just like the Stack on their website and it's working out great. Starting 4th week w/ Pro Anabol tomorrow.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
I just ordered 1 bottle each of JW, BAM, and Pro-Anabol. Along with this, I will be taking 100% whey, Xpand Creatine, Pro-Lab Training Packs (multivita), and fish oil. I have taken JW in the past and loved it. After trying out superdrol-NG, it got me sick. I took about a 2 month break on the PH's and now Im back. JW gave me great effects so I am trying it again along with some of it's "brothers". My question is, what is the best way to dose this? I am 5'10, 168-170 lbs.
Results will vary...I personally like JW at 3-4 caps, PROA at 4 caps and BAM at 3

brassmonkey

Awards
Max, do you like to take all 3 products at once. Can you give me an example for a 185 lber. cycle? I was planning on taking 3 j.w. and 2 pro-a for a month. Do you have any other suggestions? Also, I have a bottle of hcg and was wondering if that would be o.k. for p.c.t. From what I understand, you guys say you don't need any p.c.t., but I have a tendency to crash a little after anything that alters my hormones. Thanks in advance.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max, do you like to take all 3 products at once. Can you give me an example for a 185 lber. cycle? I was planning on taking 3 j.w. and 2 pro-a for a month. Do you have any other suggestions? Also, I have a bottle of hcg and was wondering if that would be o.k. for p.c.t. From what I understand, you guys say you don't need any p.c.t., but I have a tendency to crash a little after anything that alters my hormones. Thanks in advance.
First off, I DO NOT use HCG as part of any PCT, rather during at about 500-600 mcg per week during cycle following SWALE'S PROTOCOL (do a search on these boards)

I have posted before How I would run our evo stack
wk 1 3 JW
wk 2 4 JW, 2 BAM
wk 3 4 JW, 2 BAM
wk 4 4 JW, 3 BAM
wk 5 4 JW, 3 BAM
wk 6 4 JW, 4 PROA
wk 7 4 JW, 4 PROA
wk 8 4 JW, 4 PROA
wk 9 3 RE, 4 PROA
wk 10 3 RE, 4 PROA
wk 11 3 RE
wk 12 3 RE

Hope this helps...

brassmonkey

Awards
thanks Max for your reply, you've been very helpful. so you think this stack ran w/ some hcg all the way through plus one week after (wk 13) w/ something like on cycle taken from start to finish would be o.k. for someone 185lbs.? sorry to ask again, I am just concerned w/ any health related sides or hpta shutdown. Is there anything you would add to make the stack easier on the system in terms of hormonal recovery, or health? Thanks again bro.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
thanks Max for your reply, you've been very helpful. so you think this stack ran w/ some hcg all the way through plus one week after (wk 13) w/ something like on cycle taken from start to finish would be o.k. for someone 185lbs.? sorry to ask again, I am just concerned w/ any health related sides or hpta shutdown. Is there anything you would add to make the stack easier on the system in terms of hormonal recovery, or health? Thanks again bro.

IMHO, you really have no need for HCG with this stack, especially with restore at the end and the anabolic innovations product used. I would hold the hcg until you try an exogenous hormone or pro hormone , hope that helps

00s2ked

00s2ked

Awards
I know this is kinda of old (grave diggin) i am now just starting to finish up on my tri lean stack and was thinking of doing this stack to gain strength, (mainly to get cut with slight mass) i am 168 lb 5'10 and was thinking should i wait a couple weeks after i am completely done with the tri-lean stack? or is it ok to go ahead and start the evo stack?
And Max would you think the stacking you would run be the best for me? your help is apreciated
First off, I DO NOT use HCG as part of any PCT, rather during at about 500-600 mcg per week during cycle following SWALE'S PROTOCOL (do a search on these boards)

I have posted before How I would run our evo stack
wk 1 3 JW
wk 2 4 JW, 2 BAM
wk 3 4 JW, 2 BAM
wk 4 4 JW, 3 BAM
wk 5 4 JW, 3 BAM
wk 6 4 JW, 4 PROA
wk 7 4 JW, 4 PROA
wk 8 4 JW, 4 PROA
wk 9 3 RE, 4 PROA
wk 10 3 RE, 4 PROA
wk 11 3 RE