Long term Venom use

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know if I should be worried about the long term use of venom. I have been using it for about a year with maybe a week tops off of it. I have become very psychologically addicted to it (to no fault but my own) because in my line of work, concentration is key, and Venom pretty much acts like adderall for me.

But I've become concerned with the long term effects of venom. Whenever I cycle off it I become very groggy and can't think to the point I need to get back on it. Not only that, but its effects seem to be waning to the point that I need it to be normal. I am cycling off of it starting today for good. Is there anything I should be worried about for being on it for so long?

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
I would like to know if I should be worried about the long term use of venom. I have been using it for about a year with maybe a week tops off of it. I have become very psychologically addicted to it (to no fault but my own) because in my line of work, concentration is key, and Venom pretty much acts like adderall for me.

But I've become concerned with the long term effects of venom. Whenever I cycle off it I become very groggy and can't think to the point I need to get back on it. Not only that, but its effects seem to be waning to the point that I need it to be normal. I am cycling off of it starting today for good. Is there anything I should be worried about for being on it for so long?
That's awful. Sounds like addiction. Anytime you need a substance to feel normal, you're addicted. If you can't get off yourself, you'll need some help. I would try a Nootropic to get off it, this way you'll have a clear mind without the stimulant effect.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This situation is friggen retarded. I don't like seeing or hearing about people getting hurt from supplements. I personally think that the shady bastards at ALRI made Venom with some weird ingredients and I have had crazy experiences with it when it first came out and when it changed. The first batch, I lost my appetite for 4 months after only taking 1 pill a day for 5 days. I finally stopped wondering how people on crystal meth can go without eating for days and days.

dethklok

Awards
Which generations did you use, Force? I am using 3.0 for the first time in my post cycle therapy to keep some of the fat off and have been taking it for ~week and haven't had the symptoms you have described. I will keep a look out though.

To the OP, I would research how to beat caffeine addiction and apply those tools to kicking your Venom habit.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
You might want to think about using Reset A.D. to help restore yourself quicker.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
This situation is friggen retarded. I don't like seeing or hearing about people getting hurt from supplements. I personally think that the shady bastards at ALRI made Venom with some weird ingredients and I have had crazy experiences with it when it first came out and when it changed. The first batch, I lost my appetite for 4 months after only taking 1 pill a day for 5 days. I finally stopped wondering how people on crystal meth can go without eating for days and days.
I don't know if I'd call them shady B's but I agree that Venom can cause prostate problems, sexual side-effects and as you mentioned appetite supression that remain well after Venom is stopped.

Plenty of people experience these problems and ALRI & their reps pretend they don't exist. "Hmmmm sexual side-effets...that's strange....you must be f'd up cus I've never heard of our product doing anything like that...maybe you aren't sleeping well...you need to buy ALRI's Dream whatever."
Then someone will chime in "Dude I'm like banging 6 chicks a day on this stuff..."

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. I'm surprised and glad that I didn't get attacked for my remarks about the company integrity of ALRI. Glad you guys see where I am coming from.

I used the first release of Venom. I swear up and down, I felt oddly as if I was on something like ecstasy and after 4 or 5 days at 1 pill a day my mind was telling me not to eat. The times I did want to eat, I would only crave 'comfort foods'... Ya know, "There's always room for JELLO," type deal. No healthy food or real meal appealed to me. This lasted for almost 5 months. I wrote to ALRI several times, telling them it was an emergency a few times and they never responded.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Really shady bastards./.. Where is your proof.. I have chemical tests backing venom.. Not sure what your game is but PALEEZE give me a break already.. Jeez imagine that a supplement that works lol

Quit the victim crappola dude

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
who exactly did you write..

Hahaha. I'm surprised and glad that I didn't get attacked for my remarks about the company integrity of ALRI. Glad you guys see where I am coming from.

I used the first release of Venom. I swear up and down, I felt oddly as if I was on something like ecstasy and after 4 or 5 days at 1 pill a day my mind was telling me not to eat. The times I did want to eat, I would only crave 'comfort foods'... Ya know, "There's always room for JELLO," type deal. No healthy food or real meal appealed to me. This lasted for almost 5 months. I wrote to ALRI several times, telling them it was an emergency a few times and they never responded.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Any stim can cause Mr. Winky not to work properly.. Its a stimulant. Dont be pulling the VD crap on me dude lol ( Venom **** )
I don't know if I'd call them shady B's but I agree that Venom can cause prostate problems, sexual side-effects and as you mentioned appetite supression that remain well after Venom is stopped.

Plenty of people experience these problems and ALRI & their reps pretend they don't exist. "Hmmmm sexual side-effets...that's strange....you must be f'd up cus I've never heard of our product doing anything like that...maybe you aren't sleeping well...you need to buy ALRI's Dream whatever."
Then someone will chime in "Dude I'm like banging 6 chicks a day on this stuff..."

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Any stim can cause Mr. Winky not to work properly.. Its a stimulant. Dont be pulling the VD crap on me dude lol ( Venom **** )
Rav - not to attack, but I told you this a year or so ago. If there's anyone on here that is trustworthy in his conclusions - it's me.
Venom lowered my libido like no other non-steroid. Period.

Now - other stims may have a negitive libido effect, but not nearly as much.

Regardless - I hope all is well. I mean no malice by this post. You should come by more often!

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. I'm surprised and glad that I didn't get attacked for my remarks about the company integrity of ALRI.
Damn you didn't forget about that yet. :)

...This lasted for almost 5 months.
Wow that is serious. I'll bet you lost a lot of lean mass too. Man that sucks.

I wrote to ALRI several times, telling them it was an emergency a few times and they never responded.
Simply put bro, they don't care. They're to busy making money. I'm sure you've noticed that even this forum ain't what it used to be...its become a cheerleader for any and all supplements that are rolled out by companies that pay the owner of the board.

I hope you're doing okay now bro.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
DatBtrue, yes those 5 months were hell man.

Hey RAVEN, you're a real piece of work you jack-ass. Playing victim... I don't think so. Your shady company that you represent had some crazy crap in your formulas that you can modify without letting people know what is actually going on.

Jeez imagine that a supplement that works lol
Smoke crack and you will lose weight, but you'll reap the side effects. Yeah, you had/have a weight-loss supplement that'll practically force you to lose weight at the expense of severe side effects such as: Complete loss of libido, appetite erradication even after discontinuation, withdrawal syndrome concurrent with that of prescription anti-depressants... It goes on.

Oh... and Raven, I'm almost positive it was YOU that I wrote.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did the Tri-Lean system last year and felt cracked out on more than 1 pill a day of the Venom. It was a weird feeling I've never had on a stim based prduct before. I was jittery and getty but didn't want to do anything just lay around. My 2 other buddies said the same thing. Even after going down to 1 of the Venom I stil felt "weird" I stopped after about 4 weeks and stil have about half a bottle left. I may try it later as maybe I was just on too low of carbs/cals or somthing.

But def a goofy feeling from 3 people that I know. That all are familiar with stim-based weight-loss supps.

I do like ALRI's WTF pumped. Worked pretty great :thumbsup:.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
You Drama Queen kinock it off and take something to raise your estrogen levels.. And if you did in fact write me , no wonder I didnt respond,.. I usually dont reply to people addressing me as Jack ass,.

DatBtrue, yes those 5 months were hell man.

Hey RAVEN, you're a real piece of work you jack-ass. Playing victim... I don't think so. Your shady company that you represent had some crazy crap in your formulas that you can modify without letting people know what is actually going on.

Smoke crack and you will lose weight, but you'll reap the side effects. Yeah, you had/have a weight-loss supplement that'll practically force you to lose weight at the expense of severe side effects such as: Complete loss of libido, appetite erradication even after discontinuation, withdrawal syndrome concurrent with that of prescription anti-depressants... It goes on.

Oh... and Raven, I'm almost positive it was YOU that I wrote.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Venom is good stuff but I don't think it is that crazy strong. I could take a venom and a stim-x (not the new ones) at the same time and still be fine, just a little cotton mouth. My girl takes one Venom 3.0 occasionally to make it through school and work with no problems. Are you taking anything else at the same time? Any other supps? Not eating for 5 months from 5 days of pills sounds just ludicrous. Not saying it didn't happen, but I would think some other event in your life caused that.
just my .02

Jet

Awards
  • Established
You Drama Queen kinock it off and take something to raise your estrogen levels.. And if you did in fact write me , no wonder I didnt respond,.. I usually dont reply to people addressing me as Jack ass,.
I don't think your unprofessional responses are winning you any praise... It sure isn't making me feel any more comfortable with the allegations against your products.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
JasonSchaffin how are you? It wasn't that I didn't eat anything... It's hard to explain, but for 5 months... eating was a self-required force feed. You know how when you're full, most good foods won't appeal to you? "Nah, no thanks I'm stuffed." I was like that (x2) all the time. I felt like I would vomit if I ate.

Jet, I may have came off a little strong in my statement but I can assure you that the emails I wrote to Raven was completely professional and well-written. Basically I was just curious as to what the hell was happening and if this was a common or even a rare issue and what do I do about it besides try and force food down my throat.

Raven... Surprisingly I'll entertain your lame comment with a response ;) My testosterone levels are fine. 'nough said ;)

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Jet, I may have came off a little strong in my statement but I can assure you that the emails I wrote to Raven was completely professional and well-written. Basically I was just curious as to what the hell was happening and if this was a common or even a rare issue and what do I do about it besides try and force food down my throat.
I'm sure you were very professional, I was commenting on Raven's immature remarks about your estrogen levels. He's supposed to be representing a company, and I'd rather that he reply seriously and seem to give a **** about the problem instead of mock his customer base :wtf:

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Venom should be dosed one a day.. and after 90 days take a four week break ..Your body needs to learn to regulate on its own,.
Just 1 a day (sometimes two, but usually just one) for the span of a year.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Stimulants will do that I totally agree. But if you are taking it at one pill a day, the recommended dose, there is either another problem that you arent aware of or double dosing will do this to you..

I am not saying that Venom wont have this effect on people.. But not everyones issue is the same. I had one guy call my office with a similar complaint and he was taking 3.. I told him to drop his dosage etc.

So everyone is different for sure.

Rav - not to attack, but I told you this a year or so ago. If there's anyone on here that is trustworthy in his conclusions - it's me.
Venom lowered my libido like no other non-steroid. Period.

Now - other stims may have a negitive libido effect, but not nearly as much.

Regardless - I hope all is well. I mean no malice by this post. You should come by more often!

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
You are probably right, my apology but I dont respond well to being call a shady bastard for no reason.. I mean atleast let me hit you in the face so deserve it lol :)

I don't think your unprofessional responses are winning you any praise... It sure isn't making me feel any more comfortable with the allegations against your products.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You are probably right, my apology but I dont respond well to being call a shady bastard for no reason.. I mean atleast let me hit you in the face so deserve it lol :)
Damn, I just realized you were a woman. I was raised to have a higher respect for women than to argue like that.

I didn't mean any harm in my comments, but no offense mam, my disappointment and opinions on ALRI stand strong. I've said enough in this thread. Have a good day!

See you guys in another interesting thread!

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
WELL I THINK THE VENOM WORKS GREAT FOR WHAT IT IS MENT TO DO,SUPRESS HUNGER, ENERGY AND FAT LOSS... tHE ONLY SIGN I SAW WAS A LOSS OF VASCULARITY ALL ROUND... UPPERS CAN CAUSE VASO RISTRICTION THATS THE ONLY NOTICABLE SIGN ON MY END.. I DONT FEEL ITS FAIR TO DISRESPECT A WHOLE COMPANYS NAME JUST BECUASE YOU DONT LIKE HOW THE PRODUCT WORKED FOR YOU...THAT IS YOU... THERE ARE HUNDREDS MORE PERFECTALY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS OUT THERE...

propho

Awards
  • Established
I had a long streak of stims maybe several months.. I stopped because they did nothing for me.. tolerance went up on everything..things that make people feel crazy cuz they are strong I could sleep on..

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Well enough bad things said then,.,. and my compliments to your mother for raising a gentleman..

Definately understand your disapointment and if there is another product you would like to try instead of the venom Its on me :) Just PM me :)

Damn, I just realized you were a woman. I was raised to have a higher respect for women than to argue like that.

I didn't mean any harm in my comments, but no offense mam, my disappointment and opinions on ALRI stand strong. I've said enough in this thread. Have a good day!

See you guys in another interesting thread!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simply put bro, they don't care. They're to busy making money. I'm sure you've noticed that even this forum ain't what it used to be...its become a cheerleader for any and all supplements that are rolled out by companies that pay the owner of the board.

I hope you're doing okay now bro.
I'm really not in the mood...bro.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Force, I can personally remember answering questions for you whenever you asked on this and other boards in a timely fashion. I really hope that all issues are resolved. Name calling on the net, whether man to man, man to woman, or woman to woman just gets old, know what I mean? Supplement wars will always continue among companies lobbying for a competitive edge in the spirit of competition....

In regards to Venom issues as stated originally, like someone said, Reset AD works wonders for myself and my girlfriend. At one time, my lady was taking as high as 4-5 VHD per day, lol... Any stim, as said, can have some issues on libido, it is a simple fact. Everyone is different to this extent, as well as the response from one's adrenals. That being said and as Raven mentioned, it is always wise to allow for a cessation period.

If anyone has other issues or questions, feel free to hit me up as well. For me personally, I take great pride in my opportunity to work for a company that makes very effective products that do what they are intended to do. I can honestly say that I take our products and did so before being associated with ALR Industries as well. Rumors fly, as always, from competition, but that is part of the game that comes in this industry that we all love. Hope this thread is getting in the right direction yall....

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I thought I was done with this thread...
Max32, sir, how are you? I appreciate your tip on name calling in cyberspace.
It's very rare that I'd use name-calling against anyone period. I'm not an aggressive guy in that sense and I'm not an offensive person. I was under the impression that the situation was resolved, but if you wish to try and diffuse something that's already been diffused... that gets old ;)

Also, thanks for sharing your pride in association with ALR Industries. Good to know. ;)

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I thought I was done with this thread...
Max32, sir, how are you? I appreciate your tip on name calling in cyberspace.
It's very rare that I'd use name-calling against anyone period. I'm not an aggressive guy in that sense and I'm not an offensive person. I was under the impression that the situation was resolved, but if you wish to try and diffuse something that's already been diffused... that gets old ;)

Also, thanks for sharing your pride in association with ALR Industries. Good to know. ;)
Sarcasm is lovely ;) ;) C'mon now bud, just trying to give an honest and non confrontational response...:thumbsup:

maximus79

maximus79

Awards
wow, strong maturity in here. For a second there, I thought I was on bb.com.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Sarcasm is lovely ;) ;) C'mon now bud, just trying to give an honest and non confrontational response...:thumbsup:
I'm sometimes sarcastic, but I mean no harm my friend ;)

beallio

beallio

Awards
I just tried the samples I received from Nutra, and I have to admit I like this stuff, and I even dosed at 2.

Usually I have trouble concentrating at work, but this has done wonders for me. It reminds me of adderall, though I was sweating rather profusely in the armpit region.

What's the standard dosing protocal, and is it weight dependent? Currently I'm at 265 if that affects anything.

Also, WTF pumped is pretty good as well, just had a sample on Friday, going to use my other today.