Restore?

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Is this going to be available at the planet anytime soon ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me call the psycic friends network......hold on

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
"Prolly not if you can find it, buy it."

is restore being discontinued/reformulated?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope not... I actually really, really like the ol' Restore in a bottle.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It was a good product..The Restore/Retain stack did me well.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Restore is going to be discontinued!!? :( I loved the Restore/Alpha Drive combo with a SERM for PCT. I have a couple bottles of each, but if it's going to be unavailable I will be stocking up. Is ALR going to be releasing something else to take it's place or isn't there a place on the market for restore anymore?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
bumperz. someone give more info if its going out we gotta clean the shelves

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Will there continue to be AX versions I wonder?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
wait..whats going on with restore? im looking to pulse with epi and was debating between restore or hyperdrol x2 to run with it..please tell me restore isnt going away..i have 2 weeks before i pulse

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully someone else with license it...but it would be nice to know.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait..whats going on with restore? im looking to pulse with epi and was debating between restore or hyperdrol x2 to run with it..please tell me restore isnt going away..i have 2 weeks before i pulse
i heard it is being discontinued but you know there will be a couple of very well stocked competitors of NP that will have it for a while before they run out.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i heard it is being discontinued but you know there will be a couple of very well stocked competitors of NP that will have it for a while before they run out.
Weird... NP has it back in stock.:think:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hoping somebody like Generic Labz will pick up the license for it...that would be nice!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it was out of stock due to raws, no one said it was going to be DC, thats what happens when people talk on message boards :toofunny:

Oh, you're good...you're real good...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was out of stock due to raws, no one said it was going to be DC, thats what happens when people talk on message boards :toofunny:
Doh!!! Fiesty Fit stikes again.:bruce3: :D

ALRILUKE

ALRILUKE

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know fit already posted this but, Restore is not discontinued! we were waiting on production and got backordered for a few days. there are several thousand units sitting in the warehouse right now. so we have all the restore you can handle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know fit already posted this but, Restore is not discontinued! we were waiting on production and got backordered for a few days. there are several thousand units sitting in the warehouse right now. so we have all the restore you can handle.
good stuff.

looks like fit still has a little rep in her! lol.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
How much 6-Bromodione is in restore?
And does the cortisol control work on the same princible as lean extreme? or would it be beneficial in stacking the two?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much 6-Bromodione is in restore?
And does the cortisol control work on the same princible as lean extreme? or would it be beneficial in stacking the two?
I think everyone really wants to know the first question! Since you are not a rep anymore how about you tell us if you know, FitnFirm.

During PCT i still used LXT with the Restore. I didnt think Restore was going to cut it for cortisol.