Jungle Warfare Bloodwork

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This thread will eventually have labs from members using Jungle Warfare. Stay tuned !

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk Please move to JW bloodwork thread :)

DOUBLE DOSE JUNGLE WARFARE TESTER

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
confused what i'm looking at here

the first results were after SD and the second was after JW? is that right?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
superdrollover is the tester's name.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Nice

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Could someone more experienced explain what the results says?
Liver,tot test,free test etc?
Thanks!

Was it 4 weeks on dd dose?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could someone more experienced explain what the results says?
Liver,tot test,free test etc?
Thanks!

Was it 4 weeks on dd dose?

this was for liver values only, he did not have TEST checked. Having test checked was optional for these guys who offered to help.

It says his liver values are super duper great after double dosing JW for one month :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
this was for liver values only, he did not have TEST checked. Having test checked was optional for these guys who offered to help.

It says his liver values are super duper great after double dosing JW for one month :)
hmmmm....strange for something so toxic huh?..:stick:
haha...

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fit!
Thats great!

Labs on testo levels on dd dose would olso be nice:):thumbsup:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk................ please move to the sticky for JW labs :)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
lmao wow looks like ALRI's "dbol" is safe. lmao, just for curiosity what was his results on strength and weight

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
lmao wow looks like ALRI's "dbol" is safe. lmao, just for curiosity what was his results on strength and weight
I didnt monitor either very good because it was hard to stay consistant with my training due to long hours at work. But i can say i got stronger and cut up pretty good. I was also on a keto diet and in four weeks my weight dropped from 246 to 233. I beleive that is mainly due to the diet but its obvious Jungle warfare helped due to my strength increase and my newfound veins:thumbsup: I plan on running the complete bad ass mass stack in the future so I will log.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
awesome i am excited i havnt tried jungle warefare yet and raven just sent me the whole stack to try so i am excited to se jungle warefare on a cut and pro anabol

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
awesome i am excited i havnt tried jungle warefare yet and raven just sent me the whole stack to try so i am excited to se jungle warefare on a cut and pro anabol
I believe you will love it! I personaly loved the aggressiveness I felt when in the gym.

BeatNec

Awards
I didnt monitor either very good because it was hard to stay consistant with my training due to long hours at work. But i can say i got stronger and cut up pretty good. I was also on a keto diet and in four weeks my weight dropped from 246 to 233. I beleive that is mainly due to the diet but its obvious Jungle warfare helped due to my strength increase and my newfound veins:thumbsup: I plan on running the complete bad ass mass stack in the future so I will log.
Cut up n got stronger?
Thats impressive, was it any mayor strength gain or just a slight that you think would be possible without JW?

Seems like most people get leaner when they dd JW,
whould be interesting to see someone actually bulking at highdose.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Cut up n got stronger?
Thats impressive, was it any mayor strength gain or just a slight that you think would be possible without JW?
Seems like most people get leaner when they dd JW,
whould be interesting to see someone actually bulking at highdose.
I have to attribute it to Jungle Warfare because everyone at the gym who has done the keto diet has reported loseing strength while on it. When i run the mass stack I will be back to a bulking diet and will log.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
time to change your name to JWlover

:D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ATTENTION

This is the thread your labs shall go in when submitting to [email protected]

Thank You, I just wanted to make this clear as its been unstickied so I hope you all can find it if it gets buried.

tattoopierced1

just emailed you my final results Fit. Let me know if you got them.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just emailed you my final results Fit. Let me know if you got them.

I did and I sent them to Raven & copied you on that email as well. She will be posting the results as I am no longer a rep.

Thanks for helping with the labs !!!!! Please email her at [email protected] and let her know what products you want to make up for the cost of the labs :)

Thanks "G" :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed. im very interested in hormone levels (testosterone and estro.)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, his T3 levels were high. That does explain why that stack is so good at a recomp.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Also, his T3 levels were high. That does explain why that stack is so good at a recomp.
isnt this stack supposed to increase natural test? and thus not require some kinda PCT test boosting back to normal?

everything i just said is alittle over my head but i threw it out there

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
isnt this stack supposed to increase natural test? and thus not require some kinda post cycle therapy test boosting back to normal?

everything i just said is alittle over my head but i threw it out there
Not necessarily; total test is usually decreased with nettle, but free-test is increased. Also, the T3 should really be getting more attention. This is the first time that I have seen bloodwork on thyroid levels after 60 days of nettle use. It is really astounding when you look at the numbers.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea his t3 is high,how do i know that bc it says so..lol..but seriously his test is 175 doesnt that show suppression? wasnt that the point of these blood test?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not necessarily; total test is usually decreased with nettle, but free-test is increased. Also, the T3 should really be getting more attention. This is the first time that I have seen bloodwork on thyroid levels after 60 days of nettle use. It is really astounding when you look at the numbers.
but he was not only taking nettle...

that does not look good for JW. Either the guy has low test anyway and perhaps JW increased free test OR it is suppressive via the ADED.

where are the pre bloodtests? any?

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
I discussed the results in my review thread here, but I'll bring it up again for the sake of this thread. My metabolism has been high for a long time, I don't believe the T3 level was from JW. Before I started bulking about 3 months ago I used an off week to find my normal metabolism. It was 2800-3000 kcal per day @ 155 lbs :eek: Now it's slightly higher, but that's to be expected from increased muscle mass.

but he was not only taking nettle...

that does not look good for JW. Either the guy has low test anyway and perhaps JW increased free test OR it is suppressive via the ADED.

where are the pre bloodtests? any?
I wanted to get starting tests done, but NY doesn't allow direct testing. I had to go to MA to get these. It's possible I had low test before starting, but I think this shows JW works through a mechanism other than increasing test levels.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His T3 uptake is elevated, however this test does not actually evaluate free/total T3 levels, but rather the proteins that carry it in the blood stream. I see this alot and it's a common misconception by many including doctors sometimes. The real indicator for increased thyroid function comes from the Free Thyroxine Index. This is the test that actually evaluates(estimates) the amount of total free thyroid hormone available to work on the body. His TSH, T4, and Free T index are all well within normal limits. So there really isn't anything special in regard to his thyroid panel at all.

Last edited:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
we need a ALRI guy here to discuss the test #'s. This looks like a bad blow to JW

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we need a ALRI guy here to discuss the test #'s. This looks like a bad blow to JW
ALRI is just looking bad and untrustworthy these past months imo. We would have some reps discussing this but they lost their reps that were always working for them (viper & fit). I doubt we will see any response.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think they decided to go their own way....i have my speculations....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just feel you guys werent happy in some way. I just think that it wasnt him who let you guys go (that would be nuts) and i dont think you just go tired of doing it. From what i "sense" is it might have been personal?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just feel you guys werent happy in some way. I just think that it wasnt him who let you guys go (that would be nuts) and i dont think you just go tired of doing it. From what i "sense" is it might have been personal?

You hit some highlights there for sure. Jim and I really cared alot about the people we helped and the testers we chose, the haters of ALRI and JW we can live without and so we are :) Some people love controversey, some dont, we dont. I like to sleep at night .