Supplement names

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
ALRI has some awesome products. Some of those products have awful names. Or names that would at least turn off a lot of people who weren't so "sure" about such supplements. Bad Ass Mass? Seems kind of gaudy, doesn't it?

Jungle Warfare isn't as bad, but I'm just imagining a scenario where a soccer mom stumbles into her son's room and finds a bunch of containers of pills; "RYAAAAN!!!!! What is this!?!?! BAD ASS MASS, PRO ANABOL, and JUNGLE WARFARE?!?!? ARE YOU ON STEROIDS!? We have to see a counselor! Anger management! That's it...I'm taking you to a doctor!"

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
ALRI has some awesome products. Some of those products have awful names. Or names that would at least turn off a lot of people who weren't so "sure" about such supplements. Bad Ass Mass? Seems kind of gaudy, doesn't it?

Jungle Warfare isn't as bad, but I'm just imagining a scenario where a soccer mom stumbles into her son's room and finds a bunch of containers of pills; "RYAAAAN!!!!! What is this!?!?! BAD ASS MASS, PRO ANABOL, and JUNGLE WARFARE?!?!? ARE YOU ON STEROIDS!? We have to see a counselor! Anger management! That's it...I'm taking you to a doctor!"
No offense, but i guess there is a reason why you are not in the supplement nameing part of the industry.lol.....I personaly think ALRI has some of the most original and inviting names in the industry...............Didnt you buy some Jungle Warfare? Personaly Bad Ass Mass sure sounds alot better than GAKIC and the like! Just my opinion though. To each his own.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but i guess there is a reason why you are not in the supplement nameing part of the industry.lol.....I personaly think ALRI has some of the most original and inviting names in the industry...............Didnt you buy some Jungle Warfare? Personaly Bad Ass Mass sure sounds alot better than GAKIC and the like! Just my opinion though. To each his own.
Besides all that , ALRI has a very good rep. in the industry for being a very innovative company so they could name it dogs**t or skunk juice and people would still buy it because it works......Plus if you have to worry about your parents finding stuff in your room you have no business having those supplements in the first place...

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Besides all that , ALRI has a very good rep. in the industry for being a very innovative company so they could name it dogs**t or skunk juice and people would still buy it because it works......Plus if you have to worry about your parents finding stuff in your room you have no business having those supplements in the first place...
LOL

I'm just making light of something that I find to be a kind of hilarious posturing by supplement companies; it's a neverending cascade of product names and it makes it difficult to remember who makes what, and what it is.

Just my opinion.

ALRI is a great company, no doubt, I just noticed the naming scheme.

You know things are getting out of hand when a fat burner is called "3rd Degree Burn."

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
FYI, Bad Ass Mass was picked out of a contest we ran by forum members awhile back. The ALR Team voted on the names they liked the best and BAM won.