- 06-29-2007, 10:54 AM
ALRI has some awesome products. Some of those products have awful names. Or names that would at least turn off a lot of people who weren't so "sure" about such supplements. Bad Ass Mass? Seems kind of gaudy, doesn't it?
Jungle Warfare isn't as bad, but I'm just imagining a scenario where a soccer mom stumbles into her son's room and finds a bunch of containers of pills; "RYAAAAN!!!!! What is this!?!?! BAD ASS MASS, PRO ANABOL, and JUNGLE WARFARE?!?!? ARE YOU ON STEROIDS!? We have to see a counselor! Anger management! That's it...I'm taking you to a doctor!"
- 06-29-2007, 06:11 PM
- 06-29-2007, 06:16 PM
06-29-2007, 06:38 PM
I'm just making light of something that I find to be a kind of hilarious posturing by supplement companies; it's a neverending cascade of product names and it makes it difficult to remember who makes what, and what it is.
Just my opinion.
ALRI is a great company, no doubt, I just noticed the naming scheme.
You know things are getting out of hand when a fat burner is called "3rd Degree Burn."
06-30-2007, 10:26 AM
FYI, Bad Ass Mass was picked out of a contest we ran by forum members awhile back. The ALR Team voted on the names they liked the best and BAM won.
06-30-2007, 11:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Drizzie88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 73Last Post: 01-15-2013, 01:59 PM
- By Jake Fires in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2010, 11:13 PM
- By BoSoxBruins in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-23-2009, 04:00 PM
- By Timmo in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2009, 04:12 PM
- By TheCrownedOne in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-30-2005, 05:08 AM