Jungle Warfare - What is ALRI doing?

jeff227

Awards
I just bought a new bottle of JW (expires 10/08).

According to the label, one of the main ingredients is "ADED" defined as: "17-alkyl-4-delta-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,6-dien-3-one"

According to ALRI's website JW "ADED" is defined as: 5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol

But on the same ALRI website is a copy of the JW label which says "ADED" is: 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol

So, we have 3 different explanations of what is in this product - two of which appear to be liver toxic (contrary to what ALRI seems to imply about JW's safety).

A) 5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol
B) 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol
C) 17-alkyl-4-delta-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,6-dien-3-one

I asked ALRI about this discrepancy and got no reply.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jeff, or whoever you really are :

The ingredients on your bottle is what is in your bottle. Changes have been made along the way, pretty obvious, thats why labels will change. Our website will get updated when the webmaster has time.

Why did I delete my previous message? Cause I can .

Now post your email(s) you claim you sent.

PS. return the bottle to where you purchased it if you are not happy.

SoonerMike

Awards
im confused. i just started JW and planning on adding BAM, Restore. So far so good but these posts lately have got me worried.

Is this stuff liver toxic or not? my label also says 17-alkyl-4-delta-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,6-dien-3-one

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not everything methylated is liver toxic, this thing has been beaten to death again and again.. :rolleyes:

SoonerMike

Awards
i know its probably old news to most but i just recently heard about all the drama and controversy (if thats what you can call it). Spent the last hour or so searching different forums.

Like i said, so far im on week 3 of JW and it has worked perfectly for me, no headaches, acne, or any other sides except for massive time spent starring in the mirror :head:

hopefully the sucess will continue when BAM kicks in next week.

Just got alittle worried seeing all the negative posts about JW and ALRI, i guess to each his own.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Not everything methylated is liver toxic, this thing has been beaten to death again and again.. :rolleyes:
But this is a 17aa steroid/androgen structure so toxicity is a possibility. A quick search didn't turn up anything on the compound so it's a bit of a mystery. I don't know what the drama is surrounding the product but I'm guessing it has to do with the lack of information available. But I'm not really interested in the matter.

ALRI does inhouse blood work so perhaps they could divulge the info. But as the company rep said if you don't trust the product or have concerns you should attempt to return it to the retailer you purchased it from.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never went without a reply from any of the ALRI reps i've had sent questions to. I doubt you sent any questions and got no reply but regardless...Bigpete nailed it. Products can and will change their proprietary blends. I for one and glad they are always looking for ways to improve upon their products.

I would suggest if you are really concerned then please make an attempt to contact them making sure your email won't trash their replies and you will get some kind of response. Even if you do not like the response given you are always free to return the product.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But this is a 17aa steroid/androgen structure so toxicity is a possibility.
ATD has a similar structure, when they came out with Ultra H.O.T.ter they posted bloodwork on their site which showed no liver distress..

My comment stands..

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont mean to start anything, but the burden of proof is on ALRI, and going on the defensive right off the bat is questionable to me. A simple response would have been just as good. And as for pretty much anyone else here... yes we know 17aa doesnt always mean distressful on the liver... but there hasn't been bloodwork or whatnot to prove that the current compound is not.

It doesnt hurt to ask about the compound, or whats in it.

And I mean no disrespect to anyone... ALRI carries themselves very positively against alot of other companies.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a new bottle of JW (expires 10/08).

According to the label, one of the main ingredients is "ADED" defined as: "17-alkyl-4-delta-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,6-dien-3-one"

According to ALRI's website JW "ADED" is defined as: 5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol

But on the same ALRI website is a copy of the JW label which says "ADED" is: 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol

So, we have 3 different explanations of what is in this product - two of which appear to be liver toxic (contrary to what ALRI seems to imply about JW's safety).

A) 5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol
B) 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol
C) 17-alkyl-4-delta-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,6-dien-3-one

I asked ALRI about this discrepancy and got no reply.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here?
Hey Jeff,

I had sex with Katie too man. SO did Lysol when he got out of the joint. Wanna weinie sandwich?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Katie got some biga$$ Titays! :D

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Jeff, or whoever you really are :

The ingredients on your bottle is what is in your bottle. Changes have been made along the way, pretty obvious, thats why labels will change. Our website will get updated when the webmaster has time.

Why did I delete my previous message? Cause I can .

Now post your email(s) you claim you sent.

PS. return the bottle to where you purchased it if you are not happy.
Thats not good customer service!!! If thats how you treat your customers, I never buy **** from you guys!! haha it amazes me, people are risking their health for the promises of lean mass you guys make about your product, and you have the balls to give an attitude?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I dont mean to start anything, but the burden of proof is on ALRI, and going on the defensive right off the bat is questionable to me. A simple response would have been just as good. And as for pretty much anyone else here... yes we know 17aa doesnt always mean distressful on the liver... but there hasn't been bloodwork or whatnot to prove that the current compound is not.

It doesnt hurt to ask about the compound, or whats in it.

And I mean no disrespect to anyone... ALRI carries themselves very positively against alot of other companies.
I understand and can respect your post. It was just getting old on another board when 99% of the posters where there only to jump on the "bro" bandwagon and bash, lol.

It's obvious with a new member who just joined such as Jeff with his fist and only posts about ADED is only trying to cultivate the same childish crap over here.

I will see what we can find out in terms of any addtional information.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thats not good customer service!!! If thats how you treat your customers, I never buy **** from you guys!! haha it amazes me, people are risking their health for the promises of lean mass you guys make about your product, and you have the balls to give an attitude?
Man,

There are scammers and haters at every angle. I feel that Kathy FnF had delt with tis guy many times. If you cant see it, ask me another way. I think it was justified, and I will buy all the crap you wont. :)

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
When I owned my supplement store a few years ago, I sold ALRI products because if I picked up the phone and called them, they would answer any question I had. I am not sure what happened but it seems that they have got away from this, at least on the forums.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im still waiting for jeff227 to post the email he sent to us. We keep all customer service emails forever actually. So please Jeff, post it.

On another point, No human being is ever kept from attaining their own blood work. Even if ALR Industries posted some labs at this point most haters would just say its fake, we made them up, and no one would believe them anyway. SO why bother? After hundreds of Jungle Warfare users on the forums NO ONE has had any issues. There have been ZERO complaints filed against the product.

One person started this Bro-extravaganza by claiming we had mATD in Jungle warfare, which we do not.

I will now post the same statement ALR made on bb.com after 14 pages of nonsense were posted.

From ALR
Wow, no wonder I am focused upon research and production rather than boards and drama.

First (And PLEASE post this everywhere you can) JW does not have MATD in it and has not since the first run. MATD was a product that was created by ALR Industries and then worked on with Bruce Kneller. We may not always get along, but I think the man is brilliant and enjoyed our time together a great deal. Problem came later when everyone was ripping BK off for ATD. He was proud of his awesome find so he gave a lot of info..then made little of what he deserved in return. Kind of like you buying and paying for a car, caring for it and keeeping it perfect...then someone else drives it, scratches it and sells it then keeps the money. This is a business and one industry I truley love regardless of the drama and theft that is common to a few. Most in this industry are truely wonderful people as are those we do it all for...you.

Lets see if we can get some BS out of the way...

MATD WAS a good product as proven by the countless blood test results and logs you can find anywhere right from the horses mouth so to speak. Want facts that you can trust? Go find the logs on it. Very easy. Do not want to use the product? Your call. Want controversey? Seems to be plenty and orders for JW have gone up quite a bit in the past few days. MATD was in Ultra HOTter and post cycle therapy, then the first run of JW (I believe over a yer or so ago)

As many point out, they believe little of what any company claims, so we let the people who use the products speak for us. Yes, we do lots of testing and research...and use the products ourselves...its how and why we create rather than just "find" or copy new compounds. What does all of this have to do with MATD? Everything. There is no pubmed on it as we created it.

Why did we pull MATD? Because we built a better compound IMO in ADED (The threads, blood work returns and sales sure suggest so for about a year now...as did the 2 years of work we did with it prior to release....please go read some of it if you have further questions). And a very good second reason. BK felt that we were supporting others who were ripping him off. Friends or not, I do respect him and designing new compounds is just not all that tuff as compared to losing a good friend. AND....like his new AI that is rather interesting, we always keep looking for better ideas. We found one...ADED. Want info on how it works? Please go read the logs. Anyone really interested in the facts would do so to get it from those they trust.

As to 17c alkylation and AI value. Hmmm, so you want me to have a useless debate with PA in short. Nope....I simply disagree and the logs support that it works. If I am wrong then it seems that a very large number of people are making great gains from ADED (Note again: Not MATD) due to magic?

Please realize this. There is no disrespect intended toward anyone in this post and I appreciate the many people who use our products. I am not a salesman but I am an athlete, not some fat or skinny guy talking about what others should do. And my company makes products for athletes who want new and innovative. I still remember when we came out with Ergomax LMG and everyone said it would be usless...and Venom Hyperdrive...and...
ALR

jeff227

Awards
It's obvious with a new member who just joined such as Jeff with his fist and only posts about ADED is only trying to cultivate the same childish crap over here.

1) What is "childish" or "crap" about my original question? Is this stuff liver toxic or not? I became concerned because it appears ALRI can't decide on a chemical description.

This is not MY opinion or BASH - it's a fact - READ YOUR LABELS

2) The email that was never replied to was sent to ALRI "customer service", not "FitnFirm" or "Viperspit" or whoever YOU are. If it wasn't forwarded to you, that's not my fault. I can't re-post it here because I didn't save it.

3) I am NOT new to this board. I signed up again because I knew this was THE place to get an answer and was hoping someone knowledgeable would reply.

I have since spoken to someone on the phone at your Las Vegas office who confirmed that JW is methylated. However, it was stated, no adverse affects have been reported.

That's all I wanted to know. What was so hard about that?

"Newbies" are routinely chastised here for not doing their supplement research then YOU bash those (like me) who do.

I don't care how many posts you have; based on your replies it appears YOU have a lot to learn.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) What is "childish" or "crap" about my original question? Is this stuff liver toxic or not? I became concerned because it appears ALRI can't decide on a chemical description.

This is not MY opinion or BASH - it's a fact - READ YOUR LABELS

2) The email that was never replied to was sent to ALRI "customer service", not "FitnFirm" or "Viperspit" or whoever YOU are. If it wasn't forwarded to you, that's not my fault. I can't re-post it here because I didn't save it.

3) I am NOT new to this board. I signed up again because I knew this was THE place to get an answer and was hoping someone knowledgeable would reply.

I have since spoken to someone on the phone at your Las Vegas office who confirmed that JW is methylated. However, it was stated, no adverse affects have been reported.

That's all I wanted to know. What was so hard about that?

"Newbies" are routinely chastised here for not doing their supplement research then YOU bash those (like me) who do.

I don't care how many posts you have; based on your replies it appears YOU have a lot to learn.

Well guess what ? WE ARE CUSTOMER SERVICE :D Anything you send gets sent to us wether you realize it or not. I repeat, PLEASE POST IT. Hmmmm

Our customer service line is not in las vegas . Lemme check on this call ASAP.

So Jeff, you in fact have two user names here ? And made a new one to avoid using your regular screen name ????????

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if you didin't save your email you may have it in the 'sent' folder still depending on the services you used for your email.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guess what ? WE ARE CUSTOMER SERVICE :D Anything you send gets sent to us wether you realize it or not. I repeat, PLEASE POST IT. Hmmmm

Our customer service line is not in las vegas . Lemme check on this call ASAP.

So Jeff, you in fact have two user names here ? And made a new one to avoid using your regular screen name ????????
I can see why he thought it was vegas. From the contact page:

ALR Industries Inc.
3635 S. Ft. Apache Rd
Suite 200-209
Las Vegas, NV 89147

All Product Related questions:
Email: ViperSpit&[email protected]

Customer Support:
Email: Customer Support

Wholesalers/Distributors Contact information:
Available here

1-888-702-0727 9am - 4pm PST

Tiki le

Tiki le

Board Sponsor
Awards
How about this Jeff? My husband has been on the EVO stack for 6 weeks and he had to submit for blood testing last Saturday for life insurance purposes. If his liver enzymes are not elevated after 6 weeks, I think we can all assume these products are pretty darn safe. I will post results when they come back, if they are high, believe me ALR will not want that hidden, he cares about the users and supporters immensely.
It's always better to be cautious when it comes to your body, no harm in that. It's just the "Yelling Fire" approach when discussing those issues the industry could do without. There is enough bad press out there without us, as supplement users with a passion for the business, stirring up even more. If you sent an e-mail, FnF or Viper would have got it. I don't think anyone associated with ALR Ind would not respond intentionally, we may have to consult with ALR for the answer but you would never be ignored.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was hospitalized with liver problems back in 2005. I would try JW if I had the money. If they say its safe on the liver, then I trust them that it is!. I just spent a lot of money on their lipolytic protein though. Damn it!. This thread actually makes me want to try Jungle Warefare!. I guess I shoud be happy with the protein though...

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was hospitalized with liver problems back in 2005. I would try JW if I had the money. If they say its safe on the liver, then I trust them that it is!. I just spent a lot of money on their lipolytic protein though. Damn it!. This thread actually makes me want to try Jungle Warefare!. I guess I shoud be happy with the protein though...

And the problem is you will be addicted to the protein now :rofl: and later you will not find any more :( Then your gonna go ape on me and Ill have to find a suit of armour :toofunny:

I have used JW for 2 cycles of 12 weeks each, and logged them. I had ZERO issues and great mass gains, but I have a personal trainer as well and follow a good diet and training regiman which is 90% of success. Believe me I would not use any product free or not if it caused me health issues. Everybody that knows me knows I speak my mind. I would not hide anything from anyone. And being a female using this I would think if I had great results with no side effects then for males it would be excellent. Fact is all the logs speak of the great results, these are real people who others put their trust in. I myself dont give a rats butt about clinical trials, I dont believe them. I go with the logs from real people like myself before I use any product.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the problem is you will be addicted to the protein now :rofl: and later you will not find any more :( Then your gonna go ape on me and Ill have to find a suit of armour :toofunny:

I have used JW for 2 cycles of 12 weeks each, and logged them. I had ZERO issues and great mass gains, but I have a personal trainer as well and follow a good diet and training regiman which is 90% of success. Believe me I would not use any product free or not if it caused me health issues. Everybody that knows me knows I speak my mind. I would not hide anything from anyone. And being a female using this I would think if I had great results with no side effects then for males it would be excellent. Fact is all the logs speak of the great results, these are real people who others put their trust in. I myself dont give a rats butt about clinical trials, I dont believe them. I go with the logs from real people like myself before I use any product.

Sure I wouldn't mind "going APE" on you!. Raven would get jealous though!(Kinda have crush on her). Hahaha!. I'm married though, so this sort of thing would get me in trouble!. Its been almost 2 years since I was in the hospital and things are pretty much back to normal though. I haven't done a cycle since than, but I'm looking into certain things.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sure I wouldn't mind "going APE" on you!. Raven would get jealous though!(Kinda have crush on her). Hahaha!. I'm married though, so this sort of thing would get me in trouble!. Its been almost 2 years since I was in the hospital and things are pretty much back to normal though. I haven't done a cycle since than, but I'm looking into certain things.
Ok, let me put you on the list of people who have the HOTS for my boss :rofl: That makes 671 now :D Damn no wonder her head is so big ;)

And please whatever you choose to do " things ", be careful !

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, let me put you on the list of people who have the HOTS for my boss :rofl: That makes 671 now :D Damn no wonder her head is so big ;)

I could make a comment about that last part, but I won't...hehhehe. Ok seems like I took over the conversation in this thread. It does seem like its headed in a better direction now though...

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Anybody that has a problem with ALRI, it's reps, and especially JW has to get through me first.:bruce1:

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
WATCH IT FIT.... I WILL SPANK YOU LOL

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Oh T where have ya been???? U rock my bud email me dammit

lol miss ya

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I would say that ALRI warrents a certian level of trust; since they have been around longer then many other companies, and they put out very good supps.
They only one I didn't like is T-X, but maybe thats because I was comparing it Trimax.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I took JW when it first came out (first batch) it was VERY POTENT.

I took the original ergo and mass lmg and m-trn. They were all very potent, far more than these new clones. Till this day alri is the only company i trust when they say their "proprietary formulas" are different then competitors.

When Ergo came out my bench went from 175 for 5 to 225 for 5(i was weak then),
usin identical form and speed within a month, i found that rather
impressive

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I would say that ALRI warrents a certian level of trust; since they have been around longer then many other companies, and they put out very good supps.
They only one I didn't like is T-X, but maybe thats because I was comparing it Trimax.
I have to agree with this, other then venom fat loss has not been a strenth of ALRI, BUT they are one of only a couple companies that i
can say brought legal supplementation to the new level of effiiacy that it stands at today and has neared the gap between legal and illegal "augmentation"

ALRI You guy were and will always be pioneers:cheers:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with this, other then venom fat loss has not been a strenth of ALRI, BUT they are one of only a couple companies that i
can say brought legal supplementation to the new level of effiiacy that it stands at today and has neared the gap between legal and illegal "augmentation"

ALRI You guy were and will always be pioneers:cheers:
I took JW when it first came out (first batch) it was VERY POTENT.

I took the original ergo and mass lmg and m-trn. They were all very potent, far more than these new clones. Till this day alri is the only company i trust when they say their "proprietary formulas" are different then competitors.

When Ergo came out my bench went from 175 for 5 to 225 for 5(i was weak then),
usin identical form and speed within a month, i found that rather
impressive

Thank you BOTH for your input on the matter. I agree that when a company puts out products that work they should earn a certain level of trust. Ive used almost everything, even before I was a rep and had nothing but excellent results, that had alot to do with my decision to rep for the company. I mean hey, you have to believe in the products to this type of job right ? And I do 100%

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
2 caps of TX turned me into a little kid. I was jumping and making noise and just being all around hyper. Kinda cool actually.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If people are interested - I can run JW by itself with before and after liver tests.
I've got a bottle. (Fit sent it to me, I think.)

Maybe this will stop all the BS posts from both sides.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If people are interested - I can run JW by itself with before and after liver tests.

Please do.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Im up for this and will send you anything you would like in products to make up for your time and cost of labs. It would be nice to see how it effects your test level too.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Im up for this and will send you anything you would like in products to make up for your time and cost of labs. It would be nice to see how it effects your test level too.
Ok - let me figure out when would be a good time.
I'm on a bunch of sh*t right now - and was supposed to run a log of Hyperdrol and MassFX for AX - but my damn right shoulder is bum. :rant:

But - with this, I could care less the muscle-building effects. I've used JW before (along with Restore and something else - I forget - and DAMN did it give me a libido boost :cheers: ) and liked it's effect on my waist/chest size.

I can make liver and test levels work.

BTW - can you have Raven send me nooodz also? :D

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
What is it lately with all these bb.com type people comming over here and starting childish junior high school crap?!?!?! Jezz get a life people! And you also have the choice to buy and use what ever the heck you want! If you don't feel safe taking something like JW and Don't trust ALRI....THEN DON'T BUY AND DON'T USE IT!!!!! Go buy more Nitro Poop or something! I'm sure you won't hurt ALRI's feelings if you don't use their product, cause they have many , MANY more customers who use their products cause they like to build muscle! I for one loved JW, and can say that I for sure will be using it again! Now go chug your Musclecrap NitroCreabloatAnabolanPoop 3000 stack and shut up!:wave: