tri lean stack extras

Lobrim

Awards
I am thinking of buying tri lean stack to cut up and will be using chuck the rippers game over diet. It is a carb restricted diet with only carbs from grapefruit and fibrous veggies and then last meal every third day a carb up. 5 whole food meals and two shakes per day (I like xtreme formulations ultra peptide, I actually mix in pb and a can of green beans in a blender and slam it down)Supps to be used are xtend/whey during workout, sesamin and fish oil, multi. vits C&E. Probably use a creatine with minimal carbs added (clout perhaps). Any suggestions or thoughts? My goal is to cut March through May and then try to add as much lean muscle as possible over the summer using JW and restore.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Tri-Lean system is the best fat burning stack around, there is no reason why it would not assist you greatly during your cut.

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
If your results are half of what mine were, you won't be dissapointed

Lobrim

Awards
OK ordered the tri lean system and was wondering if it is ok to take the special tactics and lean dreams with meals. If so my plan is this.

8am Meal 1 1 Hyperdrive 2 fish oil 1 sesamin

10:30am Meal 2 Vit C &E 2 Special tactics

11:30am Clout

12pm -1pm Workout Xtend/whey

1pm-1:30 cardio xtend/whey

2:15pm Meal 3 Multi 2 fish oil 1 sesamin

4:15pm Meal 4 protein SHAKE clout

6:30pm Meal 5 Multi 2 Special Tactics

8:30pm Meal 6 protein SHAKE 10g Glutamine Flax oil

11:30pm Meal 7 2 lean dreams fish oil sesamin

I workout 5 days a week so I figure I will take all on workout days unless someone thinks it better to take on off days as well.

Any help would be great.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK ordered the tri lean system and was wondering if it is ok to take the special tactics and lean dreams with meals. If so my plan is this.

8am Meal 1 1 Hyperdrive 2 fish oil 1 sesamin

10:30am Meal 2 Vit C &E 2 Special tactics

11:30am Clout

12pm -1pm Workout Xtend/whey

1pm-1:30 cardio xtend/whey

2:15pm Meal 3 Multi 2 fish oil 1 sesamin

4:15pm Meal 4 protein SHAKE clout

6:30pm Meal 5 Multi 2 Special Tactics

8:30pm Meal 6 protein SHAKE 10g Glutamine Flax oil

11:30pm Meal 7 2 lean dreams fish oil sesamin

I workout 5 days a week so I figure I will take all on workout days unless someone thinks it better to take on off days as well.

Any help would be great.

Looks great, yes you cam take with meals. You should use on all days as well.