ALRI Restore and Alpha Drive XL for PCT

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey ALRI reps! I start my post cycle therapy in a couple of days with ALRI Restore, Cr2 and Bioscience Alpha Drive XL (formulated by ALRI). These supps will ofcourse be in addition to my nolva and fenugreek.

I will be using 3 caps/day of the Restore and Alpha Drive tapering both down in the fourth week. My question is should I take the Restore and Alpha Drive together each day (i.e. one cap of each three times per day) or should I split these up?

Also is there sufficient mbaet in Restore to combat cortisol effectively or should I throw in a cap or two of Retain each day in the first couple of weeks?

Your replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guess what ! I can only answer questions about ALR products :)

Restore can be taken at the same time as many other supplements and YES it does control cortisol very well.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay thanks...but wasn't Alpha Drive XL formulated by ALRI, therefore making it essentially one of your products also?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay thanks...but wasn't Alpha Drive XL formulated by ALRI, therefore making it essentially one of your products also?

Is this a trick question :eek:

End your cycle with 2 weeks of just Restore ok .......... :)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this a trick question :eek:

End your cycle with 2 weeks of just Restore ok .......... :)
Thanks again FnF. Just so I'm sure I understand, you're saying that instead of tapering both products down in week four to drop the Alpha Drive XL after week 2 and continue to use Restore at 3 caps/day until the end?

Sorry if I'm a little slow today...it must be the pre-SuperBowl fog!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again FnF. Just so I'm sure I understand, you're saying that instead of tapering both products down in week four to drop the Alpha Drive XL after week 2 and continue to use Restore at 3 caps/day until the end?

Sorry if I'm a little slow today...it must be the pre-SuperBowl fog!
Yes Sir !!!!!! oh and Super Bowl SUCKS !!!!!!! :run: