Which is Better for Libido, JW or Restore?

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Simple question. I am interested in optimizing my hormone levels. The main reason for me doing so is not necessarily for anabolic purposes but for other things that are the effects of sub-optimal test/estrogen levels. Things such as sex and energy and mental clarity are my main concern. Which product would be better for this Jungle Warfare or Restore.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Simple question. I am interested in optimizing my hormone levels. The main reason for me doing so is not necessarily for anabolic purposes but for other things that are the effects of sub-optimal test/estrogen levels. Things such as sex and energy and mental clarity are my main concern. Which product would be better for this Jungle Warfare or Restore.

JW seems to be great for this. Bad Ass Mass has also helped a few with natural low test bring things to new heights :)

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok thanks. at first glance i thought it might be restore since it has avena sative in it. i think i might try both.:dance:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
They both made me REALLY REALLY...........well you know:twisted: :stick: !

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
thank you for your input. did you stack them or take them alone? what was your dosage?
I took them seperately. I first took JW at recomended dosage, and then after I finished the JW, I took Restore at the recomended dosage. I was ann animal(hint hint, wink wink) while on JW, and thought I was going to lose that feeling while on Restore, but NOPE, I didn't:head: ! I actually stopped taking the Restore a little early, cause I needed a "break"! I felt like I was going through puberty again, LOL!! But that is not allways a good thing, especailly at work or the gym, know what I mean:hammer: ! Either of these will definatley help you out in what you are looking for! Hope that helps a bit more.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes thank you for the post. i especially liked the hammering smily. that really drove the point home. thanks for sharing. i will be rocking the JW.

theburning

Awards
jw done the job for me in that department been on restore now for a week and is working ok is well but the jw helped loads in volume.

StrongerNow

StrongerNow

Awards
JW all the way!

Much better than Restore!