drinking ok while on ALRI Trilean system plus thyrongen-x?

bullet

Awards
ok i'll admit this is a weird question. My buddy is flying in and i'd like to go out and have a few drinks with him. I've done a 2 week cycle of clen and now i'm on the Alri Trilean System plus ThyrogenX. Would it be ok to drink a little? Just wandering cuz i don't want to end up in the hospital. Thanks

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
ok i'll admit this is a weird question. My buddy is flying in and i'd like to go out and have a few drinks with him. I've done a 2 week cycle of clen and now i'm on the Alri Trilean System plus ThyrogenX. Would it be ok to drink a little? Just wandering cuz i don't want to end up in the hospital. Thanks
You don't actually think a ALR Rep is going to tell you it's fine do you? :hammer:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will tar and feather you :eek:

bullet

Awards
I will tar and feather you :eek:
well what if i'll send a few bottles of wine your way? Would that change the answer? :) I guess I just wanted to get the "go ahead". i'll just have a drink or two and that will be it.

rafter

Awards
I beleive that the back of the bottle say not to consume alcohol with it. I cant remember if all bottles say it but I know ive seen it on one.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well what if i'll send a few bottles of wine your way? Would that change the answer? :) I guess I just wanted to get the "go ahead". i'll just have a drink or two and that will be it.

I have not had alcohol in 19 years :) It just doesnt make sense to me to put it in your body.

You have to make your own choices though. I suggest NO. If you do drink do not take any supps that day.

ultra2extreme

Awards
My man, drink away, being British rather than american alcohol does not scare me and i dont have to be an all or nothing drinker. I, like many over here in the UK can happily drink, or not drink, as the fancy takes us. Drinking in moderation offers many benefits, most notably to mood and general personal happiness.

The only 2 downsides i can see to drinking whilst on the tri-lean system (which i too am on) are these

1) you are cutting dude, 5 or 6 cans is a bare minimum for a night with a m8, thats around 1500 calories, that wont help you cut.

2) if you are made drowsy by the lean dreams then alcohol may exacerbate this. Additionally you may be putting extra strain on your liver.

So in summary, if you're a young healthy and fit person who can handle casual drinking, then go for it.

oh and btw, coupla HD3's in the morning, pint of water, protein shake then back to bed for an hour. Kills hangovers....dead!

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
5 or 6 cans? That's not moderation. Moderation is 1 or 2 drinks. I'd be completely plastered on 6 cans of beer.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
5 or 6 cans? That's not moderation. Moderation is 1 or 2 drinks. I'd be completely plastered on 6 cans of beer.
Agreed! Now maybe back in the day that might have been considered moderate.

ultra2extreme

Awards
Agreed! Now maybe back in the day that might have been considered moderate.
1 or 2? crikey thats barely a lunchtime tipple. It's funny how attitudes to alcohol change internationally.

Personally speaking as someone who has grown up and worked in a hotel/bar, in the uk, although 2 pints is enough to put you over the drink drive limit, 4-6 would be considered moderate, 8+ heavy 10+ excessive.

Thats just within the realms of day to day people, i would be surprised if most British males over 22 couldn't manage 8 pints and walk home, its in our culture.

BTW none of the above has anything remotely to do with health and wellbeing, drink is harmful and can kill, drink responsibly.