Tri-Lean system

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
out of the three...Hyperdrive 3.0...Lean Dreams...Special TActics what would u say is the best to reduce BF%....im really looking into Lean Dreams to help nighttime sleep for better sleep quality and GH release and also if it can help burn fat?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
out of the three...Hyperdrive 3.0...Lean Dreams...Special TActics what would u say is the best to reduce BF%....im really looking into Lean Dreams to help nighttime sleep for better sleep quality and GH release and also if it can help burn fat?

Have to go with Hyperdrive on this one, if you only wanted one product.

Lean Dreams also does help burn fat, I take it every night for a sleep aid knowing the added benefits, its like a complete arsenal to rid fat :) lol

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established

Lean Dreams also does help burn fat, I take it every night for a sleep aid knowing the added benefits, its like a complete arsenal to rid fat :) lol
does lean dreams need to be cycled or can you take it year round. i dont see anything in the ingredients that would suggest cycling only. also, is it habit forming?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I had to make this choice for my wife, and went with Hyperdrive. She's been taking it for a week, and to me she already looks leaner (could be some other factors, though).

She said she understands why ALRI makes one to aid sleep (Lean Dreams) in the trifecta, cause she gets a lot of energy from Hyperdrive at just 1 cap/day in the AM. She's been off of stimulants for a good year+, so I'm sure she's pretty sensitive to them. She has an occasional cup of tea, and that's it.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does lean dreams need to be cycled or can you take it year round. i dont see anything in the ingredients that would suggest cycling only. also, is it habit forming?

I have been taking it since June, Its not habit forming or anything like that but I have built up a tolerance to it from using it so long, I have been skipping days here and there to avoid that as much as possible.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
hyperdrive sounds real good...im wanting to burn off the greatest amount of fat while keeping muscle....im basically recomping my body...hyperdrive um will it have a negative effect on me lean bulking up? dont wanna lose weight just fat...thats why im thinking about the tri-lean system or at least 1-2 things from it....

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
it shouldnt have an effect on lean mass gains will keep fat to a min while lean bulking if diet is in check. arent you going to run a stack of JW if so that will help recomp you as well!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
ya i plan on doing JW/Retain/either BAM or AP cant decide yet

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the tri-lean system wiht thyrogen x is a really good stack...i ran it along with a multi, flameout, and sesamax and i lost about 24lbs and 2 inches or so off my waist within 28 days....the link to my log is in my signature....i also have before and after pics on like page 2 or 3 of that log...just to show the progress.....i would definetely do that stack again and will be planning on it within a couple of months (prob feb or march)

good luck with whatever you do

Edit: Also.....lost very little LM....in fact..might have gained some in the process :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the tri-lean system wiht thyrogen x is a really good stack...i ran it along with a multi, flameout, and sesamax and i lost about 24lbs and 2 inches or so off my waist within 28 days....the link to my log is in my signature....i also have before and after pics on like page 2 or 3 of that log...just to show the progress.....i would definetely do that stack again and will be planning on it within a couple of months (prob feb or march)

Edit: Also.....lost very little LM....in fact..might have gained some in the process :)

WOW ! Congrats on your success !!!!!! :) :bb2:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great log my man. Could u write out your exact doesing scheme u ended uip doing it looks like u change from time to time. I am going to run this as of Jan 1 in. Im only looking to lose about 3%bf and maybe 12lbs. in 9 weeks looks like that should be a breeze. if mine goes anything liek yours

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great log my man. Could u write out your exact doesing scheme u ended uip doing it looks like u change from time to time. I am going to run this as of Jan 1 in. Im only looking to lose about 3%bf and maybe 12lbs. in 9 weeks looks like that should be a breeze. if mine goes anything liek yours
this was pretty much how i dosed everything from week 2 on.....i probably, when i start my next run of this, will do this from start to finish...

Venom HD 3.0 -- 2@6am, 1@12-1pm
Venom Special Tactics -- 2@breakfast (8ish) 2@dinner(4-5ish)
Venom lean dreams 1-2@bedtime (depends on previous night rest)
Thyrogen-X -- 1@breakfast (8ish) 1@dinner (4-5ish)
Sesamax -- 2@breakfast, 2@lunch (12-1ish), 2@dinner
Flameout -- 2@breakfast, 2@dinner
NOW Adam Multi -- 1@breakfast, 1@dinner

hope this helps.

Also....did the hyperdrive right when i woke up..waited about 45 minutes.....did 45 minutes to 1 hour of cardio on eliptical...then had breakfast after cardio

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely take it with food. It made my wife a little nausious when she didn't take with enough food (like a low-fat cheese stick or something). It's probably due to the vitamin analogs in it.

Trust me, if a thermogenic/fat burner says on the label to take it with food, there's usually a good reason.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely take it with food. It made my wife a little nausious when she didn't take with enough food (like a low-fat cheese stick or something). It's probably due to the vitamin analogs in it.

Trust me, if a thermogenic/fat burner says on the label to take it with food, there's usually a good reason.

That is correct :) MEALS !!!! Better absorption

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah...i took it on an empty stomach......seemed to work just fine for me and i had no sickness or anything.... everyones different..hehe

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so hyperdrive would be the best to loose fat while keeping muscle??....

what about special tactics and lean dreams...together??

like i said wanting to loose the extra fat on my mid-section while bulking up in muscle

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so hyperdrive would be the best to loose fat while keeping muscle??....

what about special tactics and lean dreams...together??

like i said wanting to loose the extra fat on my mid-section while bulking up in muscle

Of course all 3 will be better, I take all 3 and have since june. Your covered in many areas when using all 3, sorta a security blanket :)

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
just saying like...hyperdrive alone....or Special Tactics and Lean dreams together without hyperdrive

kinda pressed for cash if i wanna buy my recomp stack of JW/Restore/AP or BAM ...so ya

madman911

madman911

Awards
As others have said, it is fine to take Hyperdrive, or any other fat burner for that matter, while bulking. I also agree that Hyperdrive is the single most potent component of the Tri-lean system, although I love Special Tactics too. I use both of those right now, and I'm bulking.

I am starting to think that fat burners are best taken while bulking, and less necessary when cutting. It makes sense when you think about it. In an anabolic state the increase in fat oxidation and/or downregulation of fat storage enzymes (depends on MOA of the product) provided by a fat burner will help you limit fat gain, and will have a negligible impact on muscle building. In a catabolic, calorie-deprived state, it can be argued that a fat burner will actually enhance catabolism of muscle as well as fat. Even if this only occurs on a low level, every ounce of muscle is precious to a natural athlete. Of course, I am still letting my thoughts on the matter mature as I research the ideas further. I definitely think fat burners are a-okay while bulking though, no doubt about it.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just saying like...hyperdrive alone....or Special Tactics and Lean dreams together without hyperdrive

kinda pressed for cash if i wanna buy my recomp stack of JW/Restore/AP or BAM ...so ya

man...thats hard.....i mean...im pretty sure i had those results cause i was taking everything and it was all synergistic...especially the thyrogen x.....so for me...its really hard to single out any 2 supps......if i could leave 1 out of the 4 out....i would get rid of lean dreams.....and keep the hyperdrive....the thyrogen x and the special tactics.....IMHO

EDIT: I just reread the thread and your doing a lean bulk....so....i would say....definetely keep Hyperdrive....thats all you really need if your doing a lean bulk..just add hyperdrive to that stack you mentioned..and you should be cruising... as for night time...if you want something like that......Camphibolic and/or REM are EXTREMELY good products and by comparison..ilike REM better than Lean Dreams.....

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
man...thats hard.....i mean...im pretty sure i had those results cause i was taking everything and it was all synergistic...especially the thyrogen x.....so for me...its really hard to single out any 2 supps......if i could leave 1 out of the 4 out....i would get rid of lean dreams.....and keep the hyperdrive....the thyrogen x and the special tactics.....IMHO

EDIT: I just reread the thread and your doing a lean bulk....so....i would say....definetely keep Hyperdrive....thats all you really need if your doing a lean bulk..just add hyperdrive to that stack you mentioned..and you should be cruising... as for night time...if you want something like that......Camphibolic and/or REM are EXTREMELY good products and by comparison..ilike REM better than Lean Dreams.....
hey thanks ill look into camPhibolic and REM

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Of course all 3 will be better, I take all 3 and have since june. Your covered in many areas when using all 3, sorta a security blanket :)
damn, youve been on tri lean since june? it hasnt lost effectiveness in all this time? if so, thats damn impressive. for tolerance issues on the hyperdrive, what is the best dosing schedule? i was thinking 5 on, 2 off (i think ive heard one of you guys mention this protocol before)

As others have said, it is fine to take Hyperdrive, or any other fat burner for that matter, while bulking. I also agree that Hyperdrive is the single most potent component of the Tri-lean system, although I love Special Tactics too. I use both of those right now, and I'm bulking.

I am starting to think that fat burners are best taken while bulking, and less necessary when cutting. It makes sense when you think about it. In an anabolic state the increase in fat oxidation and/or downregulation of fat storage enzymes (depends on MOA of the product) provided by a fat burner will help you limit fat gain, and will have a negligible impact on muscle building. In a catabolic, calorie-deprived state, it can be argued that a fat burner will actually enhance catabolism of muscle as well as fat. Even if this only occurs on a low level, every ounce of muscle is precious to a natural athlete. Of course, I am still letting my thoughts on the matter mature as I research the ideas further. I definitely think fat burners are a-okay while bulking though, no doubt about it.
i think there is plenty of merit in this thinking and it does make sense. although energy levels suffer big time after a couple weeks and for contest prep, i usually give myself 12 weeks. thats where hyperdrive will really shine IMO.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn, youve been on tri lean since june? it hasnt lost effectiveness in all this time? if so, thats damn impressive. for tolerance issues on the hyperdrive, what is the best dosing schedule? i was thinking 5 on, 2 off (i think ive heard one of you guys mention this protocol before)

i think there is plenty of merit in this thinking and it does make sense. although energy levels suffer big time after a couple weeks and for contest prep, i usually give myself 12 weeks. thats where hyperdrive will really shine IMO.

Ya believe it or not, the stuff still kicks my booty!! lol I do forget some days to take it when Im super busy and I count those as rest days then, but 5 on and 2 off work great ! even alternating which 2 off after a few weeks tricks the body as well. I still only take one a day :) I love it !

madman911

madman911

Awards
I agree with that. If I were to limit my use of fat burners, or at least thermogenic stims, during contest prep, I would still definitely use Hyperdrive the last couple of weeks of prep, as the lethargy can be brutal to say the least and the lack of energy is more of a downside than any small increase in catabolism.

Bigbridrol

Awards

WOW almost a pound a day, great job!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
We have a couple test subjects that will be doing the Evolution Stack with the addition of Special Tactics and Lean Dreams. I'm interested to see how these (2) products help control and maybe even reduce fat during the cycle and bulking period. Lot's of people tend to put fat on fairly easily during a bulking period. Whether it be because they've miscalculated their marco's, not eating clean, or whatever the reason, the Tri-Lean system in part or as the stack should aid these individuals.

madman911

madman911

Awards
Viper, I will be using Special Tactics and Hyperdrive while logging my EVOLUTION stack experience. I won't take Hyperdrive everyday probably, but 4-5 days/week. Just keep that in mind when you analyze my results. It'll all be in my log of course.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Viper, I will be using Special Tactics and Hyperdrive while logging my EVOLUTION stack experience. I won't take Hyperdrive everyday probably, but 4-5 days/week. Just keep that in mind when you analyze my results. It'll all be in my log of course.

LOL, your addicted to the HD arent you!!!!! :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

MM, thanks for letting me know this. I will make a note of it on your data table.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
yes you could this is how i take mine

First thing in the morning:
1 Venom HD
2 Special Tactics
1 T-X

Mid Afternoon
1 T-X
2 Special Tactics

30 mins before bed
2 Lean Dreams

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
yes you could this is how i take mine

First thing in the morning:
1 Venom HD
2 Special Tactics
1 T-X

Mid Afternoon
1 T-X
2 Special Tactics

30 mins before bed
2 Lean Dreams
Thanks BH, that's pretty much the exact way I take mine when I'm on the Tri-Lean stack. :)