BAM. Need PCT or No??????

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any PCT needed with BAM or no?
So if one was not to use anything after (No Restore or anything) would it be ok?

I only ask because I am trying to stay away from any product that my lower endogenous Test production.

Thanks.

Mr.50

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any post cycle therapy needed with BAM or no?
So if one was not to use anything after (No Restore or anything) would it be ok?

I only ask because I am trying to stay away from any product that my lower endogenous Test production.

Thanks.

Mr.50

No PCT needed :D

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.

Mr.50
BAM actually works to increase your bodies own levels of LH and FSH, so this might interest you.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would an aromatase inhibitor be necessary to take alongside BAM for those who are prone to gyno?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the succinct and prompt responses. I have ordered some from Nutra so I just wanted to make sure I could use it nad would not have to give it away.

Mr.50

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Would an aromatase inhibitor be necessary to take alongside BAM for those who are prone to gyno?

I've had this discussion with many people in the past with products such as JW and BAM. When you are "prone or predisposed" to gyno, it's almost a crap shoot when using any products that are intended to increase or decrease hormone levels. I would think the timeframe you would be concerned with would be afterwards. If a product controls or reduces estrogen levels, one has to worry in your case about the potential of rebound effect afterwards. I'm not saying you would have this effect, just something I would think about if you are predisposed to gyno related issues. That's my 2 cents anway, maybe someone else can jump in on this topic.

size

Awards
  • Established
I've had this discussion with many people in the past with products such as JW and BAM. When you are "prone or predisposed" to gyno, it's almost a crap shoot when using any products that are intended to increase or decrease hormone levels. I would think the timeframe you would be concerned with would be afterwards. If a product controls or reduces estrogen levels, one has to worry in your case about the potential of rebound effect afterwards. I'm not saying you would have this effect, just something I would think about if you are predisposed to gyno related issues. That's my 2 cents anway, maybe someone else can jump in on this topic.
With JW, I would be surpised if it was an issue since it contains an AI. I do agree with you though that the rebounding after ceasing usage is where I would have the most concern.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suspect I'd be stacking BAM with JW, so I'm guess I'd be covered on cycle. What I was considering to do after the cycle was to taper off the products (likely Restore to finish off) and possibly utilize a low dose SERM for a few weeks to a month afterwards.

Chameleon

Awards
BAM actually works to increase your bodies own levels of LH and FSH, so this might interest you.

Would BAM be ideal in a PCT then since it increases LH and FSH? Is BAM a product that you could start using your very first day of pct, or would it be best to wait a couple weeks before incorporating it?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would BAM be ideal in a post cycle therapy then since it increases LH and FSH? Is BAM a product that you could start using your very first day of post cycle therapy, or would it be best to wait a couple weeks before incorporating it?

You could use JW - Restore - Bam all work well for PCT and keeping your gains and the boys happy ;)