uh what the hell ALRI?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so i just recieved my regeneration X and my Primed by ALRI...and they came chunky and seemed moisture filled and settled.....also the REgeneration X didnt come with a scoop so i dont know how im suppose to measure how much i take?

can any1 tell me how im gonna measure my regeneration X?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
so i just recieved my regeneration X and my Primed by ALRI...and they came chunky and seemed moisture filled and settled.....also the REgeneration X didnt come with a scoop so i dont know how im suppose to measure how much i take?

Hi, sorry to hear this news. Please take it back and return it to your place of purchase and they will replace your products.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well i have this old no-xplode scoop and 1 scoop of it said its 20.5 grams....and the regeneration x says take two scoops which equals 43 grams so im thinking of i use the old no-xplode scoop it would only b 2 grams off a serving...thoughts??

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
well i have this old no-xplode scoop and 1 scoop of it said its 20.5 grams....and the regeneration x says take two scoops which equals 43 grams so im thinking of i use the old no-xplode scoop it would only b 2 grams off a serving...thoughts??

I can't be sure as far as validating another scoop in terms of volume. I think your best bet is to return the product and have it replaced if it's too clumpy. The scoop may also be in the bottom of the tub, not sure if you tried looking that far down yet.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Freeze it, hammer it down, use it. Texture does not affect efficacy, it happens with a lot of products. My container of Primed spends a lot of time in the feezer.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Freeze it, hammer it down, use it. Texture does not affect efficacy, it happens with a lot of products. My container of Primed spends a lot of time in the feezer.
ya it was pretty cold today and my mom said **** can do that when it gets cold...but im just wondering about replacing the scoop???

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing happen to my Primed (I got a scoop though).
It's times like that, that makes me glad I have a scale (most labels list the grams per seving - I just weigh that out if I don't have a scoop).

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing happen to my Primed (I got a scoop though).
It's times like that, that makes me glad I have a scale (most labels list the grams per seving - I just weigh that out if I don't have a scoop).
so do u think my using hte no-xplode scoop would work?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
okay FnF just put 2 scoops of Regneration-X in a measuring cup, it equals exactly 1/3 cup.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Viper already answered your question - but let me also do that specifically about the NOX scoop.

Don't use the scoop from another product - each product will have a different density. The scoop is merely a way to translate between mass (what the companies index the products with - i.e. 3 grams of CEE or whatever) and volume.

Using the NOX scoop while it might say it has the same # of grams, could give you way more or way less than Primed.

Just a tip.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Viper already answered your question - but let me also do that specifically about the NOX scoop.

Don't use the scoop from another product - each product will have a different density. The scoop is merely a way to translate between mass (what the companies index the products with - i.e. 3 grams of CEE or whatever) and volume.

Using the NOX scoop while it might say it has the same # of grams, could give you way more or way less than Primed.

Just a tip.
i took 2 scoops with the NOX scoop and filled up a 1/3 cup scoop and it fills it so thats how i know it will b working

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
my regeneration-x is hard too, but it doesnt mean its bad you can still use it.
i use mine and it taste great

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Geez, this blows. We havent had one do that yet, but our primed gets a little stiff and I break it up with a steak knife and add in one of those moisture packs.

Hey is there a lot number on your containers?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Just a tip.

Good info Jmh :) Thanks !

size

Awards
  • Established
Hey is there a lot number on your containers?
The Primed bottle that I used last was hard, especially on top. Lot number was "41632 Apr 09". It still worked well and just required some breaking of the chunks then shaking. This bottle was a little older as it was hiding behind protein.

The Regeneration X was a little clumpy but those fell apart with ease(shaking). Scoop was down in the bottle so maybe this is the case here as well. Do not have it anymore. :(

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I don't really care about the stuff being hard or not... I love Primed, and really appreciate the mental boost it gives me, so I will be using it for sure! Texture shouldn't matter, taste shouldn't matter, effectiveness should be the only reason why you use your supps.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if the hardness DOES affect the effectiveness of the supp...

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if the hardness DOES affect the effectiveness of the supp...

I say no cause Ive used it for 6 months and it still works. But if you had some that was ROCK hard and didnt break up, I would return it to the store for a replacement or refund.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Texture shouldn't matter, taste shouldn't matter, effectiveness should be the only reason why you use your supps.
That may be true but the company that makes it effective AND taste good gets my money :)

size

Awards
  • Established
That may be true but the company that makes it effective AND taste good gets my money :)
Primed is effective and the watermelon flavor is quite fine. Regeneration X tastes good and I enjoy driking it.
Here is log I did for Primed
Primed Log

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I found Primed to be very effective, even though the sour lemon WAS SOUR :) even though it was hard, I managed to enjoy every gram of it ;)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I found Primed to be very effective, even though the sour lemon WAS SOUR :) even though it was hard, I managed to enjoy every gram of it ;)
Was it as sour as a sour lemon? I do love sour lemons...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! It was very sour, and taste was intense! You get used to it though after a few doses..
Ah dang, maybe I can get a few samples from whoever I make my next order from then to test it out. Sounds good to me though.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ah dang, maybe I can get a few samples from whoever I make my next order from then to test it out. Sounds good to me though.
Definetly a good product man. You really wanna get this!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
my primed and regen x taste pretty good going down but when i take a breath for another drink ugh...it taste horrible on the way up very bitter but the stuff is pretty good working

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
DARN ALL of you!!!!!!!!!!

Why did I have to read this thread when I was hungry and hear about how good everything tasts lol

BTW I am impressed, 2 REAL world replies by reps from the company within a VERY short amount of time. You 2 do an EXCELLANT job!

FnF I would say WOW you look GREAT in your avatar but I am jealous :)

Viper you already know it but I will tell you, you are a VERY luck man, but your wife is even luckier lol

CROWLER

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Why did I have to read this thread when I was hungry and hear about how good everything tasts lol

BTW I am impressed, 2 REAL world replies by reps from the company within a VERY short amount of time. You 2 do an EXCELLANT job!

Viper you already know it but I will tell you, you are a VERY luck man, but your wife is even luckier lol

CROWLER
Wow, those were some nice compliments Crowler, thank you very much. Your $10 is in the mail :D

lol, j/k, we try and answer people as quickly as possible as we've been on the other side of the fence and appreciate quick answers :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER

Ok Crowler, What do you want????????? :toofunny: You must be bored if your coming over to these parts huh? Sheesh all 10 hands you got are usually busy filling orders :D Cant wait till all the new goodies come out, the baking mixes etc. Great idea!!!!