Bad Ass Mass!!! Where'd it go???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
What happened to the thread titled "Bad Ass Mass!!!"??? It is nowhere to be found in this section, and running a search on it yields absolutely ZERO results. It isn't even listed in my subscribed threads list. I recieved a reputation point from a member regarding a question I asked to FitnFirm, and the user's comment was "I agree and it was a very reasonable question." I can click on the title of the thread from which I recieve the reputation point, but then I get a message saying "Invalid Thread Specified."

So what happened? Why is this thread about Bad Ass Mass gone?? Am I safe in assuming that the question I asked is unanswerable with a favorable response for the company...hence the closing of the thread?

If I am just blind and wrong in my assumption, I apologize for wasting thread space in the forums :) I am very curious to hear FitnFirm's response to my question regarding her statement about Bad Ass Mass.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What happened to the thread titled "Bad Ass Mass!!!"??? It is nowhere to be found in this section, and running a search on it yields absolutely ZERO results. It isn't even listed in my subscribed threads list. I recieved a reputation point from a member regarding a question I asked to FitnFirm, and the user's comment was "I agree and it was a very reasonable question." I can click on the title of the thread from which I recieve the reputation point, but then I get a message saying "Invalid Thread Specified."

So what happened? Why is this thread about Bad Ass Mass gone?? Am I safe in assuming that the question I asked is unanswerable with a favorable response for the company...hence the closing of the thread?

If I am just blind and wrong in my assumption, I apologize for wasting thread space in the forums :) I am very curious to hear FitnFirm's response to my question regarding her statement about Bad Ass Mass.

I answered your question , and then decided to wait and start a new thread when I can share all the information. I started it to early on am, sorry to get you all excited and have no answers.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I answered your question , and then decided to wait and start a new thread when I can share all the information. I started it to early on am, sorry to get you all excited and have no answers.

It's not that I'm all "excited" about it. I love ALRI's products because, with their assistance, I have been able to take my physique to levels this year that I haven't been able to acheive in years past. It's simply that I think the question I posed regarding your claim is being dodged. Why else would a thread not only be closed, but be completely wiped out from the server so that nobody else could read it?? If I am wrong, you do have my apologies.

You said to the consumers that "Bad Ass Mass will be the BEST LEGAL product at building muscle mass you have ever used." How will it be better than the still-legal-products like Ergomax LMG, Superdrol, Phera Plex, and the various knock-offs that contain the same compounds?? Will it be better because it won't require a post cycle therapy? Will it be better because it builds just as much lean mass but without the harsh negative side effects...and won't require a post cycle therapy? I don't think answering a question like this is revealing too much. Nor do I think it is worthy of a new thread all on it's own. If you are willing to make a statement in a thread about a product, then I would think you would be able to answer questions in that same thread regarding your statement without having to close that thread down, lock it, and then make it vanish completely from the server...all so that a new thread can be created.

I happen to love ALRI products and the company itself. The reps are fantastic as well. I just don't want to see the company fall into the same trap that every other supplement company has, and that is making the claim that their product is the best under the sun without ever offering any proof to back up the statement. Maybe Bad Ass Mass is what you claim, but when a thread vanishes without an answer to a difficult question, I can't help but get a little suspicious that maybe the claim was a little over zealous in the first place, and that the claim probably shouldn't have been made if it couldn't be backed up in the same thread.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I promise not to post anything about BAM that is not ALR's words himself. And then if you question the mechanics behind the claims I can ask him or you can ask him to clarify.

I was wrong in saying it would be the best.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Question answered so no need to go any further with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.