Awww Sugar Honey Iced Tea!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ALRI LIPOLYTIC WHEY™ Has got to be one of the best tasting protein poweders I've had in a long long time, and yet I am sad.

At first I was angry :mad: but then I had to fight the tears:(
I tried it for the first time last night post workout and thought that it must have tasted soo DAMN GOOD because I just got done lifing and I was in need of nutrients. I actually had to restrain myself from downing all three scoops I had mixed up in one tilt of my shaker:icon_lol:

So today I came home from work and wanted to have my second shake of the day (hell yeah I'm going to have another post workout). I grabbed the tub by the nifty (or so I thought) little handle and skipped across the kitchen to my freshly cleaned shaker...no I didn't really skip...but I did do a little dance:food:

That's when the most horrible thing happened! That little nifty handle turns out to be not so handy AT ALL. The entire lid remained in my hand as the roughly 4.75 lbs of protein powder in the container slammed onto the floor and shot a mushroom cloud of vanilla deliciousness all over my kitchen:rant: :rant: :rant:
MKKAYY, so accidents happen and I only cursed for about 5 minutes straight before I stopped to continue breathing.

Fortunatley I probably only lost about 1-2 servings (btw I have never seen a lighter fluffier protein powder it mixes GREAT). So I mad damn well sure I put that lid on proper before returning it to the pantry thinking that was the issue. MAN I'M A DUMBASS !

SLAM!:rant: :rant: :rant: :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :saw: :bruce1: :aargh: :mad:

So after I got the vacum out again and finished cleaning AGAIN, I probaly lost like 4 servings total.

The moral of the story boys and girls is that ALRI LIPOLYTIC WHEY™ is far to delicious to carelessly tote around with that flimsy little bastard handle thats on the lid and you should hold your container as close to your bosom as possible like a newborn child.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ALRI LIPOLYTIC WHEY™ Has got to be one of the best tasting protein poweders I've had in a long long time, and yet I am sad.

At first I was angry :mad: but then I had to fight the tears:(
I tried it for the first time last night post workout and thought that it must have tasted soo DAMN GOOD because I just got done lifing and I was in need of nutrients. I actually had to restrain myself from downing all three scoops I had mixed up in one tilt of my shaker:icon_lol:

So today I came home from work and wanted to have my second shake of the day (hell yeah I'm going to have another post workout). I grabbed the tub by the nifty (or so I thought) little handle and skipped across the kitchen to my freshly cleaned shaker...no I didn't really skip...but I did do a little dance:food:

That's when the most horrible thing happened! That little nifty handle turns out to be not so handy AT ALL. The entire lid remained in my hand as the roughly 4.75 lbs of protein powder in the container slammed onto the floor and shot a mushroom cloud of vanilla deliciousness all over my kitchen:rant: :rant: :rant:
MKKAYY, so accidents happen and I only cursed for about 5 minutes straight before I stopped to continue breathing.

Fortunatley I probably only lost about 1-2 servings (btw I have never seen a lighter fluffier protein powder it mixes GREAT). So I mad damn well sure I put that lid on proper before returning it to the pantry thinking that was the issue. MAN I'M A DUMBASS !

SLAM!:rant: :rant: :rant: :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :saw: :bruce1: :aargh: :mad:

So after I got the vacum out again and finished cleaning AGAIN, I probaly lost like 4 servings total.

The moral of the story boys and girls is that ALRI LIPOLYTIC WHEY™ is far to delicious to carelessly tote around with that flimsy little bastard handle thats on the lid and you should hold your container as close to your bosom as possible like a newborn child.

I just beat Viper silly for this! He is posting now to you, I will beat him harder later ok ? :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Wideguy, I apologize for your inconvienience with this issue. We have had some issues with this in the past, YES, I've experienced it myself, same situation all over the kitchen floor.

please email me your info: [email protected]

Pick a flavor of protein you would like and we will get it right out to you.

We're happy that you enjoy the protein as I agree on it being the best tasting by far. :)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro honestly no need for that as I would order more regaurdless, however if you would really like to I'll pm you my info later. I'm running a bit late