Tapering down Jungle Warfare.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have 3 weeks left on my JW cycle and was wondering if I should taper down the last two weeks? Maybe 2 caps week 7 and 1 cap week 8...... Any input would be much appreciated.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sound's good. I take it your dosing 1cap 3x a day right. The rebound youwould get shouldn't be as severe with the small amount of ADED your taking.I have held off on my taper until the last week usually going 3,2,2,2,1,1,1 whendoing low dose anti-e products.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
I did an 8 week cycle and bumped up to 4 during the middle of it and finished the last two weeks at 3 a day. I didn't have a "crash" or anything but I did notice that the "effects" of JW stayed with me for another week or so. I still had the same strength after taking a week off from lifting to rest and was still leaning out during that time also. I figured that was pretty good since it took me about 1 1/2 weeks to notice any effects to start with. Hope this helps.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No tapering is needed. Although some choose to do that, it makes no difference at all.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I ran Jungle Warfare solo for 8 weeks. One of the effects I noticed after ending the cycle with 3 caps was a bit of mild depression that lasted for roughly 2 weeks. It was similar to depression experienced in post cycle therapy, yet not nearly as severe.

For my physiology at least, tapering down is necessary. I have a system that is very sensitive to estrogen levels. But for the majority of others, tapering down more than likely isn't necessary. It just depends on the individual IMO.