ALRI hits the 2006 Olympia Expo - Pics

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

I think you can tell that we had a blast there. It was great to meet the ALRI Team, what a great bunch of people. We were frustrated when we got home that we missed taking pics with some people, but we'll make up for it at the Arnold in March :)

You may notice some other Board Sponsors, Reps, and a sponsored Athlete in the mix as well, can you guess who they are? :D

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOL, looks like you had a good time.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, it was great :) I love the pic with Chic, he's a great guy and FnF and I were glued to his War for the Worlds video clips (prep for the Masters in New York that he won this year).

LOL, looks like you had a good time.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
On another note, Raven and Fit are so much alike it's scarey. If I closed my eyes and listened to Raven (vocabulary and attitude), I'd swear it was my wife :eek: :D
What a sweetie Raven is though, she knows how to take charge and make things happen that's for sure.

I missed some great pics that I saw others taking of Authur, I think some were professional photographers and I want copies dammit! He struck a few front double bi shots that would make your jaw drop, the man is hyoooge!

Goffio69

Awards
When will the ALRI Shirts and Tank-Top be available????

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So was bail money in need? :D ;)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a whole lotta of fun.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Damn, wish I could've been there. Btw is that John Lee in those pictures near the bottom? The guy has a great physique.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I saw Vipe, FnF, Raven, Author, LakeMount - and that's about all that I recognized.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The first cop, on the far left oh man, i'd be her b#tch anyday, lol

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
The first cop, on the far left oh man, i'd be her b#tch anyday, lol

Oh yes the first cop.... Glad today isn't squat day... HAHAH (Fit understands that one)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yes the first cop.... Glad today isn't squat day... HAHAH (Fit understands that one)

LOL, funny boy! We had a blast! I had more women grabbing me than any other time, lol. The Arnold will be fun as well, already planning for it!