Restore for PCT?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is the amount of 6-bromo in restore sufficient enough to use after a month cycle for PCT for someone looking to do an entirely legal PCT?

I am thinking of Restore + Alpha Drive for my PCT after a 30 day H-drol cycle. I might add in an additional amount of an AI if the amount in restore is not enough. Any thoughts?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Even better news, you don't need PCT with Hyperdrol. Besides, H-Drol has 6-bromo in it already. :)

Is the amount of 6-bromo in restore sufficient enough to use after a month cycle for post cycle therapy for someone looking to do an entirely legal PCT?

I am thinking of Restore + Alpha Drive for my PCT after a 30 day H-drol cycle. I might add in an additional amount of an AI if the amount in restore is not enough. Any thoughts?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I should have made that more clear, I am going to be cycling with Halodrol.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Well that sure makes a difference. Haladrol is a methylated oral. I'd rather not discuss oral AAS products as I do not have enough knowledge to give you the proper response.

I'd suggest consulting with some other board members that have more experience in this area. I hope you can appreciate that.

thanks.

Sorry I should have made that more clear, I am going to be cycling with Halodrol.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/51520-matts-superdrol-log-post631643.html#post631643

Thats my superdrol log. I am going to be using Restore as PART of my PCT. I am going to be running Nolva along side it for 3 weeks and I am also starting Cissus/Powerfull/Creatine to help retain gains...I actually plan on continuing to gain through PCT.

IMO, nothing really replaces a SERM. Restore has an awesome ingredient profile but unfortunately theres no way to know how much of what ingredient is in there. I have a feeling its relatively weak compared to Rebound Reloaded because it covers all bases--prolactin, cotrisol, free test, AI

rocknroll

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/51520-matts-superdrol-log-post631643.html#post631643

Thats my superdrol log. I am going to be using Restore as PART of my PCT. I am going to be running Nolva along side it for 3 weeks and I am also starting Cissus/Powerfull/Creatine to help retain gains...I actually plan on continuing to gain through PCT.

IMO, nothing really replaces a SERM. Restore has an awesome ingredient profile but unfortunately theres no way to know how much of what ingredient is in there. I have a feeling its relatively weak compared to Rebound Reloaded because it covers all bases--prolactin, cotrisol, free test, AI
Good point...I have wondered about it being a sort of "Jack of All Trades- Master of None." However, it IS getting very favorable reviews by users. I plan on using after a 4-5 week PP cycle coming up in a month or so. Like you, I too will be running along with Nolva.

Speaking of that, has anyone heard of dosing the Restore inverse with the Nolva?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of that, has anyone heard of dosing the Restore inverse with the Nolva?
To do this effectively, I think you would need 2 bottles of Restore. I was thinking about doing it but I dont think Restore would be effective at anything under 3 caps and at 3 caps, you have 30 days worth. I'll tell you one thing, it definitely isn't as strong as Retain at 3 caps/day dosage. Like you said, jack of all trades, master of none. A 4-6 cap inverse would probably work awesome though. I think in the future, I will probably opt for a pure SERM + Cortisol control post cycle therapy. Maybe throwing in a couple caps of RR/day.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To do this effectively, I think you would need 2 bottles of Restore. I was thinking about doing it but I dont think Restore would be effective at anything under 3 caps and at 3 caps, you have 90 days worth. I'll tell you one thing, it definitely isn't as strong as Retain at 3 caps/day dosage. Like you said, jack of all trades, master of none. A 4-6 cap inverse would probably work awesome though. I think in the future, I will probably opt for a pure SERM + Cortisol control post cycle therapy. Maybe throwing in a couple caps of RR/day.

Matt, Have you used Restore? It is more powerful and more aggressive than Retain, Which ALRI designed as well. I must also correct you that one bottle of Restore at 3 caps a day will last 30 days, there are 90 caps in a bottle.

Restore™ is the anti-catabolic, anti-estrogen, anti-prolactin, natural testosterone optimizing so you can be a seriously optimized male supplement.

Serious natural testosterone production

Stop uncontrolled lean mass loss

Inhibition of fat deposits

Prolactin control for optimized GH levels

Estrogen Control

Optimized libido

Optimal free active testosterone

And to add to that, I can take Retain but cannot take Restore unless I want to grow a beard and other unwanted masculinization effects, so with that said, it should be obvious which is the more powerful , effective product.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Matt, Have you used Restore? It is more powerful and more aggressive than Retain, Which ALRI designed as well. I must also correct you that one bottle of Restore at 3 caps a day will last 30 days, there are 90 caps in a bottle.

Yes I am currently using it as part of my post cycle therapy. That was a typo... I have used Retain as part of my PCT and I know for a fact that the cortisol supression from 3 caps/day of Restore is not on par with 3 caps/day of Retain.

And to add to that, I can take Retain but cannot take Restore unless I want to grow a beard and other unwanted masculinization effects, so with that said, it should be obvious which is the more powerful , effective product.
LOL...There may be some truth to this but Retain is simply a cortisol supressor, whereas Restore has cortisol supression, prolactin supression, a mild AI and a free test optimizer so they are not really in the same class.

I'll take that as a joke and not shameless false advertising.

Restore is a good concept but personally I feel that it is not strong enough, at least not at 3 caps/day. rocknroll made a great analogy--Restore seems to be a jack of all trades, master of none. I know that it is proprietary and has new, innovative ingredients but I feel that it has a very mild effect.

In the future, I would opt for Retain for cortisol supression and perhaps a mild AI (1-2 caps of RR), instead of Restore for PCT. This is in addition to a SERM, ofcourse.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know for a fact that the cortisol supression from 3 caps/day of Restore is not on par with 3 caps/day of Retain.

Ok, then I have to ask, how do you know this by fact? I will have to talk to the designer ALR himself to find out, now you have sparked my curiosity!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Ok, then I have to ask, how do you know this by fact? I will have to talk to the designer ALR himself to find out, now you have sparked my curiosity!
Well anecdotally. On Retain 3 caps/day, I had very little water/bloat and it hardened me up immensly. I could also feel it after taking a dose. It gave me a slight stimulatory effect. I notice none of these things on Restore.

I wouldn't expect it to have high dosages of all those different ingredients for the price. It is very well priced for what you get but I feel that it is underdosed. Perhaps running 6caps/day could get a better effect but this would take 2 bottles. Id rather just pay for Retain and a mild AI.

I know the effective dose for mBaEt is very low but this product is 175mg of proprietary blend of many ingredients. I would love to hear what ALR has to say about this.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well anecdotally. On Retain 3 caps/day, I had very little water/bloat and it hardened me up immensly. I could also feel it after taking a dose. It gave me a slight stimulatory effect. I notice none of these things on Restore.

I wouldn't expect it to have high dosages of all those different ingredients for the price. It is very well priced for what you get but I feel that it is underdosed. Perhaps running 6caps/day could get a better effect but this would take 2 bottles. Id rather just pay for Retain and a mild AI.

I know the effective dose for mBaEt is very low but this product is 175mg of proprietary blend of many ingredients. I would love to hear what ALR has to say about this.

Im waiting to hear back from him, as soon as I do I will post his answer!

On the retain, Ive been on that for over a week now at 3 caps per day, I dont feel it, like its there but I see no effects or stimuation, funny how 2 people can feel different on the same product but thats how it goes sometimes. I am however taking every other ALRI product, except JW and Restore, but have been since June 2006. Im just taking it to hopefully maintain muscle on my cut, since I cannot take Restore, being a female and all.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Im waiting to hear back from him, as soon as I do I will post his answer!

On the retain, Ive been on that for over a week now at 3 caps per day, I dont feel it, like its there but I see no effects or stimuation, funny how 2 people can feel different on the same product but thats how it goes sometimes. I am however taking every other ALRI product, except JW and Restore, but have been since June 2006. Im just taking it to hopefully maintain muscle on my cut, since I cannot take Restore, being a female and all.
Thats interesting. I felt pumped up, hardened and a slight stimulatory effect on it. I personally love Retain. I have some Reduce XT (same as lean xtreme) that I plan on trying with my next post cycle therapy to determine which is the best. Retains gonna be hard to beat though.

It is very odd how different people respond to different things. I seem to be a super responder to things that alter hormone levels. Thats why I'm suprised that I dont feel much from Restore.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats interesting. I felt pumped up, hardened and a slight stimulatory effect on it. I personally love Retain. I have some Reduce XT (same as lean xtreme) that I plan on trying with my next post cycle therapy to determine which is the best. Retains gonna be hard to beat though.

It is very odd how different people respond to different things. I seem to be a super responder to things that alter hormone levels. Thats why I'm suprised that I dont feel much from Restore.

I always feel pumped and hard, I think its because I use N-gorge though :D I like that alot!!!!! Well I know the retain will do its job, so even if I dont feel it , Im comfortable knowing Im doing something good for my muscles :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Comparing the cortisol control between Retain & Restore :

Actually they are similar in this regard and we are proud of both designs. The cortisol control is near the same...if we look at a single aspect of cortisol alone in absence of other lean mass inhibitors.

Estrogen can be a real ***** in that it in itself acts to feed fat cells which results in less calories for muscle per gram ingested. Restore does a good job of mediating this as we know.

Prolactin inhibits GH and act as an estrogenic hormone. Obviously this acts to give fat a notch up on the feeding hierarchy...plus decreases muscle anabolism and decreases fat loss via GH actions.

So in short I would agree that stacking Retain and PCT together would be similar to Restore alone though prolactin still is a potential issue.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm.

There is no solid comparison in the amount of mBaet in Retain to the amount in Restore, given the 3 cap dose.

This pretty much infers that Restore has a smaller dosage because he explains how the other ingredients' actions indirectly help the effect of Restore on cortisol through other mechanisms (i.e. less estrogen, prolactin).

Id have to conclude that Restore is a good all around product but I think I will go for products that are stronger but just attack PCT from one vantage point.

Id rather isolate the possible needs--i.e. that for an AI or prolactin controller and then attack it from there in the future.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Matt, not sure if that's a good assumption. Having communicated with the Designer of both products yesterday, that may be a reach. Of course they are both proprietary blends, so it's a choice one would have to make. I believe them both to be good products having taken Restore myself, and have read about Retain for some time with good feedback.

Hmmmm.

There is no solid comparison in the amount of mBaet in Retain to the amount in Restore, given the 3 cap dose.

This pretty much infers that Restore has a smaller dosage because he explains how the other ingredients' actions indirectly help the effect of Restore on cortisol through other mechanisms (i.e. less estrogen, prolactin).

Id have to conclude that Restore is a good all around product but I think I will go for products that are stronger but just attack post cycle therapy from one vantage point.

Id rather isolate the possible needs--i.e. that for an AI or prolactin controller and then attack it from there in the future.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like Viperspit said, they are propietary blends as well, but here is some other info for you. Obviously you are able to use any products that you feel comfortable with, and thats what I would suggest! Your happiness is most important right! :)

Restore:
Likely the most powerful and effective DHEA analog is b-AET (beta-androstenetriol). It has been shown in studies to be between 100 and 100,000 times more active than its DHEA precursor metabolites. However, like most DHEA analogs there is the issue of poor oral bioavailability. By supporting the delivery value through simple alkylation, MbAET is nearly 100% orally bioavailable and only takes a few milligrams to do its job.

TX:
Beta-AET ECPE inhibits the 11b-HSD-1 enzyme both locally and systemically. This means that there is less conversion of cortisone to cortisol in muscle as a result of training and everywhere else due to stress like dieting. Based upon the studies, it appears that in mediating this pathway, bAET ECPE increases immune function and recovery of cells as well. Add this to its stimulatory affect upon the thyroid gland to support natural thyroid hormone production? Yup, less cortisol, higher metabolic rate, inhibition of that nasty negative thyroid hormone production feed-back loop…less fat, more lean muscle and positive support to health. Not bad!

Retain:

MbAET: b-AET (beta-androstenetriol). It has been shown in studies to be between 100 and 100,000 times more active than its DHEA precursor metabolites. MaET’s mission is to seek out and control cortisol enzymes. There are two enzymes that are able to make each of these convert into the other. One of them is not your friend and that is where MbAET has your back.

11b-HSD-1: Converts inactive cortisone into cannibalistic cortisol. Studies have implicated this event in fat tissue as a pathway for increased fat storage. Part of the reason GH has a positive affect upon body composition is through its ability to inhibit 11b-HDS-1

11b-HSD-2: Converts nasty cortisol into cortisone. 11betaHSD2 debulks intracellular cortisol by 90%. (Let the 11b-HSD-2 rule the house)

MbAET inhibits the 11b-HSD-1 enzyme both locally and systemically. This means that there is less conversion of cortisone to cortisol. Based upon the studies it appears that in mediating this pathway, it increases immune function and recovery of cells as well. Less cortisol and fat, more lean muscle and positive support to health. Not bad!

As far as the versions used in each, The TX version also acts as a stimulant & increases immune functions. Methylated products are, well some worse than others for sure, these are mild and have not caused any issues, esp when used for short term, short term being anything under 12-16 weeks.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info guys. I appreciate it.