New ALRI Supplement?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
ok, i know you guys are planning on releasing a third supplement to make the restore/JW stack complete. now this is just speculation, but it seems that it will be similar to Bioscience's Alpha Drive. i bought a bottle of this and realized that it was licensed by ALRI and it is said to go well with restore. can you throw us a bone here and give us a hint of what it might be? also, will this be released at the olympia? if not, how soon?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
New product from ALRI? I'll be on that like fly's on SH$T! lmao

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - it's coming out, at least from what FnF told me.

Not sure what it is - but it is not Alpha Drive.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - it's coming out, at least from what FnF told me.

Not sure what it is - but it is not Alpha Drive.
i personally think it will be a formula similar to alpha drive though. ill bet there will be some similar compounds in the blend. either way, im really excited for it. ALRI ROCKS!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NOPE :) ALRI did design Alpha Drive, but the third product is not that, why would we do that??? lol AD is already out , wouldnt be much of a big secret now would it ;)

You will fall off your rocking chair though, when it is announced :D

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOPE :) ALRI did design Alpha Drive, but the third product is not that, why would we do that??? lol AD is already out , wouldnt be much of a big secret now would it ;)

You will fall off your rocking chair though, when it is announced :D
I have two bottles of Jungle Warfare and one bottle of Restore waiting to be used. Would you recommend that I wait for the upcoming 3rd product in the stack before utilizing them?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I guess it depends on what your situation is. I can't tell you how long it will be before the 3rd product comes out becasue quite frankly, I don't know. If I were to guess, I'd say it's going to be 3-5 weeks out.

I have two bottles of Jungle Warfare and one bottle of Restore waiting to be used. Would you recommend that I wait for the upcoming 3rd product in the stack before utilizing them?
When will it be announced?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FnF,
i don't have a rocking chair!!! what will I fall off of???

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I LOVE IT!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!
any sneak peak at the ingredients list yet??

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HMMM, is this all natty, will i need post cycle therapy, and is it close to a 4 anything... :lol:

I will be watching you guys!!!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
nothing at all like Alpha Drive.

need PCT, no, but restore comes after in the matrix

You have JW ready to go, good,start that, b/c BAM (formerly STANDALONE) will come into play in the middle..

Happy waiting to all :bow28:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm i see... I am still watching ya'll :lol: How's your bicep big guy?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Hmm i see... I am still watching ya'll :lol: How's your bicep big guy?
Much better, and thanks for asking...it was hindering my shoulder development more than anything. Back on schedule now, last Friday on shoulders, was able to do dbell shoulder press for 2 sets of 20 reps with 100 lb bells. :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I hear the first shipment of BAM is getting dropped off in Michigan :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright Vipe - I'm going to tell the mods that I object to your crotch being paraded around in an avatar.

What? Are you MethylOne in disguise???

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Alright Vipe - I'm going to tell the mods that I object to your crotch being paraded around in an avatar.

What? Are you MethylOne in disguise???

ummm, you're supposed to be looking at my quads.

homosayswhat? :D

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
ummm, you're supposed to be looking at my quads.

homosayswhat? :D
dude, that is a tad bit ummmm......shall I say disturbing. I thought about putting my quads in my avvy as well, but size dimensions would not allow it:bb2:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I thought about putting my junk in my avatar...but size dimensions wouldn't allow it :rofl: :bow28:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I thought about putting my junk in my avatar...but size dimensions wouldn't allow it :rofl: :bow28:

Funny, guys that claim that are usually the ones that drive the big, jacked up trucks, and do other actions in attempts to compensate...

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
dude, that is a tad bit ummmm......shall I say disturbing. I thought about putting my quads in my avvy as well, but size dimensions would not allow it:bb2:
Don't be hatin Max. :D

I'll try and do a better, yet more revealing pic just for you ;)

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Don't be hatin Max. :D

I'll try and do a better, yet more revealing pic just for you ;)
Not hating bro. Look like you are leaning down quite a bit! Good seperation, especially in your upper quads.

And as to the other guy, I know you were kidding, so was I bud.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Look at Manu - threadjackin' this thing! What the hell is wrong with you!

(BTW - haven't seen ya in a while - where you been bro?)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hear more about this product.

It will be a big hit for sure :) We will be looking for testers at some point so keep your eyes open !

JMH- Do you never wash that uniform :eek:

size

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, we will find out all about it soon. I may give all 3(Jungle, BAM, and Restore) a try come the new year.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, we will find out all about it soon. I may give all 3(Jungle, BAM, and Restore) a try come the new year.

That's the combo I want to try as well around the same time frame. We have some early testers on this at ALRI with some pretty damn amazing results so far.

size

Awards
  • Established
That's the combo I want to try as well around the same time frame. We have some early testers on this at ALRI with some pretty damn amazing results so far.
Are they psoting over at anabolicbeast?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Are they psoting over at anabolicbeast?

Yes, go check out ALRIMike's Log in the Book Keeping Section. He's made some nice progress in a short period of time.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey viper, do you know yet if these are all supposed to be used at the same time, or is there some sort of pyramid/overlapping type scheme? It seems that it would get pretty expensive to stack all three at once

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Hey viper, do you know yet if these are all supposed to be used at the same time, or is there some sort of pyramid/overlapping type scheme? It seems that it would get pretty expensive to stack all three at once

There will be times where they overlap. For the JW and BAM, that is when the magic happens...:bb:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I ran the Jungle Warfare and was pretty pleased with it. Haven't tried restore, but I really like the ingredient profile with the mbaet

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I ran the Jungle Warfare and was pretty pleased with it. Haven't tried restore, but I really like the ingredient profile with the mbaet

I cant use Restore but Viper did and liked it alot. Many logs on another board ;) But the Evolution Stack will be awesome! We have a ALRI employee logging the stack at our forum he is gaining muscle hand over fist, you should come check out his log!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that stack will be totally wicked with regard to the gym (and bedroom) - if it's anything like the stack I took...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I was reading the log over at Anabolicbeast and this stuff sounds good, i'd like to run 12 weeks of Bam+Jungle Warfare+Restore to really give it a good shot, maybe after i finish up my 16 week cycle which begins soon muahahahahahahah.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I definitely like the idea of having something that is relatively safe and healthy yet also very effective for 12 weeks or more at a time. The new designers work well but I really don't like only being able to use 4-6 weeks. Where is the ALRI board? (if we are allowed to link it on here)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
JW And Restore were both AWESOME products!! I actually stopped taking them a bit early cause I was worse than a teenage boy at his prime, if you know what I mean!!:twisted: :D LOL!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I cant use Restore but Viper did and liked it alot. Many logs on another board ;) But the Evolution Stack will be awesome! We have a ALRI employee logging the stack at our forum he is gaining muscle hand over fist, you should come check out his log!
I checked the log there, and it is wicked!! I tried JW solo, I tried Restore solo (Thanks to Raven and ALRI ;) ), and I am curious what the evolution stack will bring up!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that stack will be totally wicked with regard to the gym (and bedroom) - if it's anything like the stack I took...
I am sure it will be crazy man. I just cant wait to get this one home ;)

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
you know what would be awesome, if you guys came out with bam before mass fx cameout..oh wait you guys probably will!!!:rant: