How long should one take Venom?

1. How long should one take Venom?

Hello,

How long do you take Venom? I ordered a bottle and I love it. I felt very high the first time and I talked a mile a minute.
    I know that my body will get use to it, will I continue to burn fat?

Thanks for your help in advance.

2. probally not too long. Word of caution because most people hve expirenced some unpleasant effects. Im thinking of throwing my samples out . possibly i might try it, but i say try it first. then if u dotn like it.

3. I wouldn't stretch it past 3 weeks but that my personal opinion based off using it.
    •   

4. dont use more than 3 weeks. it wouild be better to go just 2 becuase you start getting that craked out feeling from cns drain. and the fat burning effects will slow too.

5. Throw them samples this way! Venom is the best

6. Quote Originally Posted by stylediva
    Hello,

How long do you take Venom? I ordered a bottle and I love it. I felt very high the first time and I talked a mile a minute.
    I know that my body will get use to it, will I continue to burn fat?

Thanks for your help in advance.

HD 3.0 is a strong stim/fat burner. I would suggest cycling it as many people including myself do. Something like 3 days on/1 off is always good to keep things in check. Also if you don't w/o on weekends, take the whole weekend off from it. Structure the use of HD 3.0 to your schedule.

7. It is ridiculous. Ive been on it for four days, and I will be taking the weekends off. Ill be on for 2 more weeks. hopefully by then ill be in good enough shape to take some pics. And yes be careful dont take more than 2, because 3 will make you twitch, and grind ur teeth. and drink wasser.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long should one wait to take PH again?
    By ceaston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 02:09 AM
  2. How long should one take Venom?
    By stylediva in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 01:35 AM
  3. EC stack-How long should one use it?
    By eRICH in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 01:28 PM
  4. How long should it take for sust to kick in?
    By friction515 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 03:08 PM
  5. how long should one front load SD ancilaries?
    By nmarco37 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 10:40 PM