How long should one take Venom?

S

stylediva

Awards
Hello,

How long do you take Venom? I ordered a bottle and I love it. I felt very high the first time and I talked a mile a minute.
I know that my body will get use to it, will I continue to burn fat?

Thanks for your help in advance.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
probally not too long. Word of caution because most people hve expirenced some unpleasant effects. Im thinking of throwing my samples out . possibly i might try it, but i say try it first. then if u dotn like it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't stretch it past 3 weeks but that my personal opinion based off using it.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
dont use more than 3 weeks. it wouild be better to go just 2 becuase you start getting that craked out feeling from cns drain. and the fat burning effects will slow too.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

How long do you take Venom? I ordered a bottle and I love it. I felt very high the first time and I talked a mile a minute.
I know that my body will get use to it, will I continue to burn fat?

Thanks for your help in advance.

HD 3.0 is a strong stim/fat burner. I would suggest cycling it as many people including myself do. Something like 3 days on/1 off is always good to keep things in check. Also if you don't w/o on weekends, take the whole weekend off from it. Structure the use of HD 3.0 to your schedule. :)

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
It is ridiculous. Ive been on it for four days, and I will be taking the weekends off. Ill be on for 2 more weeks. hopefully by then ill be in good enough shape to take some pics. And yes be careful dont take more than 2, because 3 will make you twitch, and grind ur teeth. and drink wasser.