Glad to have the ALRI forum back

liftWV

Awards
Glad to see the return of this forum. It seems like forever since it went away. A big Welcome Back!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the *hugs* Much appreciated :) We hope to make you feel all warm and fuzzy too ;) But most of all RIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!! MONSTA"S :D

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I know ALRI makes some good things, it has been along time since I have used anything from them well besides venom which I freaking loveee.

I'll try the No Mercy stack my next time around :twisted:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, it's nice to have our spot back on here. Thank you to Admin for making that happen :thumbsup:

Even though FnF and I are noobies to the ALRI Team, we will do what it takes to ensure your customer satisfaction. Feel free to PM or Email us as well on any questions you may have regarding ALRI products.

thanks again

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!!!! & thanks to my new bestest buddies FNF and Big V( Viperspit) I missed having our forum back and believe me FNF and Big V know their stuff!!!

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
OH YA .... love you BOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant forget you...you put up with so much of my crap lol

Thanks guys!!!! & thanks to my new bestest buddies FNF and Big V( Viperspit) I missed having our forum back and believe me FNF and Big V know their stuff!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OH YA .... love you BOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant forget you...you put up with so much of my crap lol

YOWZA Baby Raven, Look at that AVY :) Hottie on a HOG, Dang girl :D HOT!!!!!! I wanna ride too !!!!!

Last edited:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back! :bow28:
Hey, thanks for the welcome :) I have a question for ya though, Can females take Alpha Drive ? Im sure im going to get that question now that we have jmh80 loggiing on BB too. so I want my ducks in a row :) Some people may want to stack JW with AD as well, holy moly. Im sure some will do it though, lol

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I will require the full size picture of your Avatar be emailed to me for further inspection. very nice Hottie!!! :twisted:

Fit - I'm diggin the new Avatar for you as well. You are lookin so buff girl, I'm comin home early :twisted:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will require the full size picture of your Avatar be emailed to me for further inspection. very nice Hottie!!! :twisted:

Fit - I'm diggin the new Avatar for you as well. You are lookin so buff girl, I'm comin home early :twisted:
Hush little boy! Go earn some dough for the little skimpy stuff I need to be wearing ;)

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Unfortunately, no because Alpha Drive XL's dominant value is increasing HPTA. Therefore, this product would not be beneficial to women.

Hey, thanks for the welcome :) I have a question for ya though, Can females take Alpha Drive ? Im sure im going to get that question now that we have jmh80 loggiing on BB too. so I want my ducks in a row :) Some people may want to stack JW with AD as well, holy moly. Im sure some will do it though, lol

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We guys get to have all the fun :twisted:

Ya got that right, I feel this is a good reason to make men do all the laundry and ironing, plus cooking, Seeing how us gals have to work twice as hard to build muscle :) Chop Chop, get started with your new jobs ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol I don't mind doin laundry and cooking as long as my women repays me later :dance: