Welcome To ALRI- Mediocrity SUCKS!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We want to take this moment to welcome all the great members of Anabolic Minds to the ALRI forum :)

We hope to be of great service to all members and offer you suggestions for your goals.

We will be working on FAQ for each product to help answer alot of your questions.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Hey its nice to see ALRI back after an absence, I've personally never tried any of your products but for the most part they are pretty damn solid both on paper and in real world feedback.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey its nice to see ALRI back after an absence, I've personally never tried any of your products but for the most part they are pretty damn solid both on paper and in real world feedback.
Thank you! I hope you do get to try some of the products yourself. Im sure you would not be disappointed! And just think you wont crave any of these anymore! :donut:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
There Fit n Viper have a home :welcome:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used teir venom and special tactics. Both were awesome products.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyy WELCOME!

GREAT to have you here.

CROWLER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pop culture reference:
<object class="youtube-embed" width="425" height="350">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hHJ7X6mf4zI"></param>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hHJ7X6mf4zI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
</embed>
</object>

Jibber jabber??? Now you are really :fool2:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Pop culture reference:
<object class="youtube-embed" width="425" height="350">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hHJ7X6mf4zI"></param>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hHJ7X6mf4zI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
</embed>
</object>
Me thinks you meant-

Video no longer availible :'(

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
well looky here, I feel impotent now :D Welcome guys, nice to see we have our own little space now! Thanks Admin!!! :dance:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back guys and gals.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
this is great news! ALRI has been my favorite supp company for quite a while now. keep up the awesome work!!! i have yet to be disappointed with anything under the ALRI name.

any idea when the final piece of the anabolic stack will be released to use with JW and restore. just started JW last week and im real excited to see the results!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hi WBH, it's nice to hear that you've been pleased with our products.

The latest product will be a few weeks out yet, the crew is working out the details :) Keep us informed on your progress with the JW, I'm sure you're gonna love it. We've had a lot of great reviews so far.

this is great news! ALRI has been my favorite supp company for quite a while now. keep up the awesome work!!! i have yet to be disappointed with anything under the ALRI name.

any idea when the final piece of the anabolic stack will be released to use with JW and restore. just started JW last week and im real excited to see the results!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!

Can't wait to start my super-duper ALRI/BioSci log.

Bobcat

BioScience Representative
Awards
Awesome!

Can't wait to start my super-duper ALRI/BioSci log.
I'm drooling for feedback on this stack. Actually thinking about doing it myself. Best of luck jmh80 and welcome ALRI :welcome: Tell the BIG man in charge I said hello ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ALRI's stuff is good!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting to hear about the new third product to go with JW and Restore.

size

Awards
  • Established
I am glad to see ALRI have a forum section again. I also hope to see more of Raven and Author posting. :D

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
WoW ALRI, glad to see a forum with your name on it, I've used Jungle Warfare and Ultra Hotter, good stuff....

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm sure they will stop in from time to time. I know they are both busy as #$% getting ready for the Expo right now.

I am glad to see ALRI have a forum section again. I also hope to see more of Raven and Author posting. :D

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
How did you like them Jim? I've run 8 weeks of JW and absolutely loved it, but have never tried the Ultra Hotter.

WoW ALRI, glad to see a forum with your name on it, I've used Jungle Warfare and Ultra Hotter, good stuff....

trailer36

Awards
Hi Fit,

I am using JW right now and will this is my fourth week and i feel it kicking in. would you reccommend:

1. going for 8 weeks
2. stacking Restore

Please let me know what you think.

Trailer

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi Fit,

I am using JW right now and will this is my fourth week and i feel it kicking in. would you reccommend:

1. going for 8 weeks
2. stacking Restore

Please let me know what you think.

Trailer

Hi Trailer, I def recommend using JW for 8 weeks, as far as stacking with restore I would have to know more about you first. Let me give you something to read here and then you can judge if Restore is best for you.

JW has three main components,

Test Booster
Mild Anti-Estrogen Component,
and the real kicker....an Androgen Receptor Agonist

It's real goal is lean, dry mass gains... boosting test production and making the most from your natural testosterone while also drying you out with a mild estrogen control while still keeping estrogen in a range that allows for growth.

Restore is more geared at control of Estrogen, Prolactin, and Cortisol... all these can be issues you need to deal with for many reasons..... either as part of a PCT program, or because you naturally have higher levels of estrogen or lower test/estrogen ratio than is optimal for the body and performance you want.

Restore boosts test and controls estrogen through different methods than used in JW... the combined effect of both products together is more estrogen control and more test elevation.

I would say the key to deciding whether to include Restore as part of the two or three part stack ( third product coming soon ) would be your personal situation with regard to prolactin and estrogen.. water and bodyfat levels.. age and natural test levels, and goal of your cycle.

If you're young, have high test levels, no androgen use and no estrogen or prolactin related side effects.. then JW by itself, or with the third product in the stack may be best. If you are a bit older and don't have quite the natural test/estrogen ratio you used to, or if you need the anti-estrogen and prolactin effects during or post androgen cycle, or if you have natural issues with prolactin and estrogen that need to be addressed... then Restore may be the perfect addition to your stack.

trailer36

Awards
Fit,

Great answer and i think i will stay with JW solo and hopefully be able to stack it with the new product. JW has been the nmost effective supplement i have used that is non hormonal. between ALRI and USP the supps keep getting better and better.

thanks

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fit,

Great answer and i think i will stay with JW solo and hopefully be able to stack it with the new product. JW has been the nmost effective supplement i have used that is non hormonal. between ALRI and USP the supps keep getting better and better.

thanks

Ya I love JW too! Im very happy with my strength gains and mass gains. Ill keep everyone updated on the third product, we may get a few testers for it as well.

trailer36

Awards
if you do need testers please keep me in mind. i have done three logs for USP (2 betas) and have a long history of training and athletics (12 years). Would love to see the synergistic effects!!

Thanks Fit

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you do need testers please keep me in mind. i have done three logs for USP (2 betas) and have a long history of training and athletics (12 years). Would love to see the synergistic effects!!

Thanks Fit

I sure will keep you in mind :D I like spunky people ;)