Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

The new weapon in the war against fat from ALRI​

Lipolytic: This term is usually used to describe something with fat-burning effects. It literally means “to disintegrate fat.” Think about that as you read on.

T-X™ is an anti-catabolic thyroidal lipolytic matrix designed to promote a physiological repartitioning affect that supports increased protein synthesis while utilizing fat stores as a primary energy supply. The key is a unique synergy between ALRI compounds to promote optimal natural thyroid function, while augmenting thyroid hormone levels with our 2 highly active naturally occurring thyroid hormone analogs. The result is obvious: More lean mass, way less fat for the same effort…and better over-all thyroid health.

Consider the positive healthy benefits of optimal circulating levels of thyroid hormones:

*Increased protein synthesis rate.

*Increased rate of fat oxidation.

*Increased receptor activity for androgens, Insulin, GH, IGF-1, PGE-1, PGF-2, creatine, (and other performance lean mass goodies your body makes)

*Increased metabolization of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and micronutrients.

*Increased metabolic rate and calories expenditure.

*Enhanced oxygen consumption by most body tissues

*Improved recovery time.

*Stimulation of HPTA

TESTERS WILL GET 2 FULL BOTTLES OF TX= 120 THIS IS ENOUGH FOR 40 DAYS, BUT LOGS CAN BE ENDED AT 30 DAYS.

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

- US only- sorry!
- Reputable members
- Log on both BB.com & Anabolicbeast.com & AM – Other sites are Optional
- Must update log at least 5 days per week
- Log duration of 30 days, including a final review / summary
- Reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback

We would like feedback from:

- Bodybuilders
- Endurance athletes
- Males
- Females
- Members who are bulking
- Members who are cutting

Conditions:

- 21 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the Log By September 18th or sooner ( shipping immediately).
- Must not have any medical condition
- No other supplement changes / additions during the log period
- No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Body type:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days)

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

You agree to post BEFORE & AFTER Photos –

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2006

Good Luck Testers !!

FnF & Viperspit (Big V)

Last edited:
R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oooo...This should be good. Best of luck getting some great testers...shouldn't be no problemo.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I look forward to reading logs of Thyrogen X.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would love to test it out. I plan on continuing bulking for the next 2 months and then go on a cut. I'm currently 195 at 6'. Here is a picture ealier at about 190. I currently have a log running for anagen/fenotest/cissus which you can check out in the log section.
IMG_00341.jpg

Sex:M

Height:6'

Weight:195

Training experience : I've been working out for about 2.5 years and have become dedicated in the past 1.5 years. I went from 148lbs to 195lbs in that time frame. I'm currently trying to get to 205-210 and then cut down.

Training Schedule:
Sunday: Legs/Abs
Squats
Leg press
Seated calf raises
Standing calf raises
leg extensions
leg curls
occassionally throw in lunges

Monday: OFF

Tuesday: Chest/Tris
Bench Press
Incline Press
Cable Crossovers

Weighted Dips
Close grip bench press
skullcrushers

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday: Back/Bi
Deadlift
lat pulls
barbell rows
hyperexensions

Barbell Curls
incline dumbell curls
cable curls

Friday: Shoulders/Traps
Standing Military press
front raises
side raises

barbell shrugs
dumbell shrugs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I only do cardio 15 mins, two days a week after workout.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):Anagen/Fenotest/Cissus/ATW Opt Whey

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):
Not sure of maco breakdown, but about 2800 cals

Current Daily water intake:
1.25 gal
Short Term Goal:bulk up

Long Term Goal:Gain lean mass while keep my bf low

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days) Zyrtex for my allergies

Current / Progress Photos:

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would love to test it out. I plan on continuing bulking for the next 2 months and then go on a cut. I'm currently 195 at 6'. Here is a picture ealier at about 190. I currently have a log running for anagen/fenotest/cissus which you can check out in the log section.
View attachment 15359

If you are interested, fill out the form in the first post, copy it and fill it in and post all required info. Thank you!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'll add my detailed training schedule when i get home

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone interested in this? Dont make me :bruce1: you!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm all logged out for awhile, very interested in the product though and look forward to reading the logs!

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
DAMN it i wish this was available to Canadians as well *tear*.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Most of your rules mean I can't take part, lol. You can only blaim yourself Fit :p

G

Gator762

Awards
Right now I am still building some LBM while slowly whittling away the fat, so I'd love to give this Thyrogen-X a go. I already maintain daily training and diet logs, so that's nothing new to me.

Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 177

Body type: Youth - ectomorph, now mesomorph. Lowest BF I have attained was 11-12%.

Training experience: I have trained off and on since 16, with a solid 5 years approx from 97-02. Up to that time I got to 185 at 11-12% BF, and when bulking up to 205. I had a shoulder injury then in 02, and stopped training until Oct. last year, where I did cardio 4-5 times a week. I have been weight training again since January.

Current training schedule/ Protocol: My latest schedule is 3 days on, 1 day off, with an extra rest day when I am feeling worn out. I do 35 minutes light intensity cardio 2 of the 4 days. (1 Chest/Tri + cardio, 2 Legs, 3 Back/Bi/Rear Delt + cardio).

Current Nutrition/Macros:
2000-2200 calories on off days, 2600-3000 on training days. I maintain a daily log with macronutrient breakdown, and I try to maintain 40 pro / 40 carb / 20 fat.

Current Supplements:
Creatine 5g/day
Glutamine 5g/day
Cytosport Whey, Muscle Milk
Bulk AAKG ~2800mg/day
Bulk USP Cissus ~3600mg/day
Fish oil when I don't get enough dietary fat.
Multivitamin, Zinc, Vit E, Vit C, 25mg L-Ornithine+500mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine. ECA stack before cardio.

Current Daily water intake: 108-132 oz.

Short Term Goal: Last checked at [email protected]% BF, would like to drop BF and retain/gain muscle mass.

Long Term Goal: Was at 185 11-12% BF, want to get back there and bigger!

Drugs: Ibuprofen when needed, Aspirin for ECA stack, Alcohol 2-4 drinks 1 or 2 days a week. Caffeine from ECA stack, and I drink Green Tea.

Supplement history:
Since Jan, I am on my 2nd cycle of creatine. First cycle 2 months. I took a while off, and have been back on for almost 5 weeks. Not much else other then that, ECA stack most of the time before cardio. I have just started taking the Cissus and AAKG 1.5 weeks ago. Used to take higher doses of Glutamine post-workout, but have dropped to 5g for about 3 weeks.

Other product reviews / logs: None

Current / Progress Photos: Can provide a current photo on request. Can dig up a photo from about 5 weeks ago too.

You agree to post BEFORE & AFTER Photos – Sure!

ETA I can start any time, I log Sun-Sat, but am flexible. I won't change my supplementation soon unless it is required for this test.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
This is def good stuff. Im 254 now and down 11 lbs with two a day after about 25 days, low end of the recommended dose. Fitnfirm, do you know what ingredient in here stimulates the HPTA? I def have noticed a libido increase and didn't know what to attribute it to, and hadn't noticed before that this product stimulates HPTA.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is def good stuff. Im 254 now and down 11 lbs with two a day after about 25 days, low end of the recommended dose. Fitnfirm, do you know what ingredient in here stimulates the HPTA? I def have noticed a libido increase and didn't know what to attribute it to, and hadn't noticed before that this product stimulates HPTA.

Another important factor of thyroid hormone activity is their ability to stimulate the testes. So? Thyroid hormones have been shown to acutely stimulate testosterone production by the Leydig cells in vitro via stimulating the production of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR) and StAR mRNA in Leydig cells; StAR is associated with intracellular trafficking of cholesterol into the mitochondria during steroid hormone synthesis.

Bottom line? Optimal thyroid activity results in stimulation of testosterone production by males, and better hormonal modulation in females.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Another important factor of thyroid hormone activity is their ability to stimulate the testes. So? Thyroid hormones have been shown to acutely stimulate testosterone production by the Leydig cells in vitro via stimulating the production of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR) and StAR mRNA in Leydig cells; StAR is associated with intracellular trafficking of cholesterol into the mitochondria during steroid hormone synthesis.

Bottom line? Optimal thyroid activity results in stimulation of testosterone production by males, and better hormonal modulation in females.
Thanks for the explanation fit, this is a much more flattering explanation than blaming it on my extended sexual depravity lol

D

Dr. Lats

Awards
Test answers

Sex:M

Height: 6'1

Weight:225

Body type: Lean, athletic, meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!): I lived and breathed football in highschool. Started off lifting weights according to the Bigger Faster Stronger Program. Did a lot of explosive lifts(cleans, snatches), as well as heavy lifting in the core lifts. Lots of sprinting on off days. I also ran track my senior year in high school as a 400 M runner (PR 50.8 @ 190 pounds). Once I came to college, no more sports besides intramurals, I started to run a little less and lift more. I've done all sorts of programs, but my favorite split is Upper Body Push, Lower Body Pull, Upper Body Pull, and Lower Body Push every other day...with sprints or b-ball pickup games dispersed throughout the week. I've been lifting weights religiously since 9th grade and I am now a senior in college.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Monday- Upper Body Push: Always bring in the workout with heavy weight low rep such as 10x3 in Flat, Incline, or weighted dips, then I move to around 4 different exercises at 3-4x10 Tuesday- 400 M runs- When I'm not trying to lose weight I do these once a week to stay in shape and get a good quick cardio workout in. When cutting I do these up to three times a week. Wednesday- Lower body Pull: Heavy Deadlifts or Hex-bar no more than 5 reps per set, then I proceed to Glute hams, RDL's, Good mornings, one leg deads with dumbell, etc for 3-4 x 10 a piece. Thursday- Upper Body Pull: Weighted Pull ups around 4x6 followed by lat work such as variations of pulldowns, pullovers, and chins 3-4 sets of 8-12. Saturday- Lower Body Push: Squats medium stance low rep or high depending the week, followed by one legged leg press or one leg squats 4x10, and then some other auxillaries.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Recently I've been doing 400 Meter dashes for 3-4 sets one or two times a week. When I'm ripping up I like to hit the jumprope for hard intervals every other day. I don't like long slow cardio, so I do hard interval training whenever I want to do cardio.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Alpha Male by Biotest, ZMA, Creatine by Higher Power

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): I eat 5-6 times a day. I eat a lot of protein in each meal and am not holding back on the carbs right now. I'm packing in about 3500-4000 cals a day. My staples as of now are avacodoes, chicken teriaki, brown rice, whole milk, eggs, pasta, broccolli, and micellar casein protein powder.

Current Daily water intake: One gallon

Short Term Goal: Get stronger and faster sprints/agility, while increasing strength in the core lifts...I'm playing semi-pro football and the season starts in January.

Long Term Goal: Be an injury free, 230 pound shredded man benching 500, squatting 600, and deadlifting 700. While also being able to dunk, run fast, and have great cardio.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days): Alcohol is it.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I took creatine all throughout high school and tons of protein powders (whey, milk casein based). I also took ephedra when it was legal, not for fat burning, but for energy before max lifts, games, and meets. In college I started off trying natural test boosters such as Tribex, Diesel Test, and Alpha Male. They have worked well for me. The hardest supp I've taken is Superdrol/Pheraplex stack for 4 weeks, craziest gains I've ever made...but I could feel it ripping apart my insides, wouldn't mess with that stuff again.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):None to date

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
added my training schedule

You do understand that you have to log on 3 sites? copy and paste is all thats needed. And you do not have a medical condition correct? and you are 21 as well? And you must update your log at least 5 days per week and live in the US. Please reply.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
yeh, posting up the logs are no problem as i'm at a computer from 8-5 everyday. I'm 26 as well. No medical conditions and i reside in the USA.:head:

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeh, posting up the logs are no problem as i'm at a computer from 8-5 everyday. I'm 26 as well. No medical conditions and i reside in the USA.:head:

Ok, YOUR IN :D Pm me your address!

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I look forward to everyone's reviews because it's made by ALRI i'm sure it will be awesome, their is just literally NO feedback on this stuff yet.

D

Dr. Lats

Awards
I am a member of the Testosterone Nation forums, which is the only message board I've posted at. I would do a good detailed job on feedback for your product. I am very in tuned with my body and can feel the effects that supps have on my body well.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I am not able to send PMs. If you could either give me your email or send me your email to [email protected] I'll send you my shipping information. Will it ship USPS or UPS? Just asking because USPS i usually send to my home but ups/fedex/dhl i send to my work. Thanks, look forward to trying the product.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not able to send PMs. If you could either give me your email or send me your email to [email protected] I'll send you my shipping information. Will it ship USPS or UPS? Just asking because USPS i usually send to my home but ups/fedex/dhl i send to my work. Thanks, look forward to trying the product.

Email me at [email protected]

it will come DHL as far as I know

H

HairyLarry35

Awards

Height: 5'11''

Weight:205

Body type: Mesomorph starting to look like an Endo :burger:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):
-College weight lifting and endurance programs for varsity wrestling and football (4 years).
-One year post college weight lifting.
-Recently started up endurance program (3 weeks.)
-Worked out in high school, but had no idea what a REAL program was like until college.

-Evenings (varies between 6-9pm): 60-90 minute lift ending with HIIT 3-4 days a week

*Chest/Tris
-Flat Bench
-DB power bench
-Plyo push-ups
-Incline/Decline (alternating weeks)
-Skulls
-DB kick backs
-Tricep pull-downs
-Dips (weighted)

*Back/Bis
-DB rows
-Seated cable rows
-Lat pull down
-Pull-ups/Chin-ups (alternate)
-Preacher curls, Hammer curls (seated), reverse curls, pyramid (static-- will explain this one if asked)-- Rotations on each bi exercise/week.

*Legs/Core/Sholders
-Cleans/High-Pulls (alternating)
-Straight bar power shurgs
-Front DB sholder raise
-Lateral DB sholder raise
-squats
-hamstring curls
-quad extensions
-Various ab workouts (core workout from college)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
-Mornings (6am): 20 minute cardio low intensity (4-5 days per week)
-In weeks to come, will vary with HIIT cardio in the AM
-Two mile walk (totaled to and from work)

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
-ALRI Tri-Lean System (1.5 weeks)
-Standardized Extract Hawthorn (150mg)
-Lipoderm Ultra, Cap HP, Clen transdermal (Ended a few days ago; will use towards end of cut which is a lot longer than two months away)
-Super Omega Complex (Spring Valley)

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): Will start up Fitday profile with link just for this log. 50/30/20, 4-5 meals a day, 2700-3000 cals a day depending on workout(s)

Current Daily water intake: Gallon- Gallon and a half.

Short Term Goal: Continue to lean out over the next few weeks by continuing morning cardio, low GI carb intake, and maintain muscle mass through proper diet and weight training.

Long Term Goal: Cut down to 11%-12% BF and start think about next bulk.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days): Nothing.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
-M1T, Clen cycle (gained nice mass and lost it... improper PCT. Lesson learned).
-Isopure, Methoxy TST, Mega-TRN
-Stacker 2 (ECA) cycled with Clen (oral-- worst experience, ever).

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/43906-cutting-cycle-input.html

I had to send my computer to IT around that time. No anti-virus and lots of "web browsing" = trojans, worms, and viruses. Running Norton right now and have a computer at work I can use, too. No problems this time.

Current / Progress Photos: Getting a digital camera. Cell doesn't take great pics. Will have soon.

You agree to post BEFORE & AFTER Photos – Definitely!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __Monday____9/11 (Creepy)_______, 2006

Any other questions or needed info, I'd be happy to oblige. And yes, I understand we would have to post on other sites 5 days (or more) per week.

Here's hoping!
HL

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right now I am still building some LBM while slowly whittling away the fat, so I'd love to give this Thyrogen-X a go. I already maintain daily training and diet logs, so that's nothing new to me.

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 177

Body type: Youth - ectomorph, now mesomorph. Lowest BF I have attained was 11-12%.

Training experience: I have trained off and on since 16, with a solid 5 years approx from 97-02. Up to that time I got to 185 at 11-12% BF, and when bulking up to 205. I had a shoulder injury then in 02, and stopped training until Oct. last year, where I did cardio 4-5 times a week. I have been weight training again since January.

Current training schedule/ Protocol: My latest schedule is 3 days on, 1 day off, with an extra rest day when I am feeling worn out. I do 35 minutes light intensity cardio 2 of the 4 days. (1 Chest/Tri + cardio, 2 Legs, 3 Back/Bi/Rear Delt + cardio).

Current Nutrition/Macros:
2000-2200 calories on off days, 2600-3000 on training days. I maintain a daily log with macronutrient breakdown, and I try to maintain 40 pro / 40 carb / 20 fat.

Current Supplements:
Creatine 5g/day
Glutamine 5g/day
Cytosport Whey, Muscle Milk
Bulk AAKG ~2800mg/day
Bulk USP Cissus ~3600mg/day
Fish oil when I don't get enough dietary fat.
Multivitamin, Zinc, Vit E, Vit C, 25mg L-Ornithine+500mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine. ECA stack before cardio.

Current Daily water intake: 108-132 oz.

Short Term Goal: Last checked at [email protected]% BF, would like to drop BF and retain/gain muscle mass.

Long Term Goal: Was at 185 11-12% BF, want to get back there and bigger!

Drugs: Ibuprofen when needed, Aspirin for ECA stack, Alcohol 2-4 drinks 1 or 2 days a week. Caffeine from ECA stack, and I drink Green Tea.

Supplement history:
Since Jan, I am on my 2nd cycle of creatine. First cycle 2 months. I took a while off, and have been back on for almost 5 weeks. Not much else other then that, ECA stack most of the time before cardio. I have just started taking the Cissus and AAKG 1.5 weeks ago. Used to take higher doses of Glutamine post-workout, but have dropped to 5g for about 3 weeks.

Other product reviews / logs: None

Current / Progress Photos: Can provide a current photo on request. Can dig up a photo from about 5 weeks ago too.

You agree to post BEFORE & AFTER Photos – Sure!

ETA I can start any time, I log Sun-Sat, but am flexible. I won't change my supplementation soon unless it is required for this test.

GATOR,

YOUR IN :D Email me your address to [email protected]

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, Ive heard from Gator :D

Last edited:
F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, This is officially closed, I have all my testers that I need. There will be logs starting soon!!!!!! Thanks Everyone! I hope that others can learn alot about Thyrogen X through the logging process.

Status
Not open for further replies.