Are you going to sell Mega H?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd ask. I see others have it on pre sale today.

Thanks.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
A product similar but better is coming from a different company. That is why I am not picking up Mega H. Also look for a HMAX sale soon.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
3-4 weeks. AS far as Mega H it is the same product as HMAX 1.0 so I really don't see a big deal with this one.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does better mean? Just wondering more mgs per cap, better profile??

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
And for those needing Mega ZOl ther is still some available.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When do you anticipate the h-max sale?
I believe the regular price on it is usually 32.99-34.99...so I think it might be on sale right now being that it's at $28.99. That's still less than half the pirce of the H50 right now.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will have more than just H in it.

GREAT I was just getting sick because I am coming off a methyl cycle and couldn't take the mega-H for a while now and low and behold Your coming out with something better by the time I"m off PCT. YOur are the man for a combo otc like this.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah so I'll probably be shooting myself after I buy the entire line of HMAX.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so I'll probably be shooting myself after I buy the entire line of HMAX.

LOL!!!! I"m already there man....:blink: :nutkick: I think I have half the production run of HMAX in my closet....lol okay maybe not that much but it's definitely enough for a small army....

ICEBERG

Awards
It never fails. I just got 2 more boxes of H50 Gaspari if I had been more patient I could have saved $$$ with the clone. I just always believe that the original is always best- there is always some crucial ingredient left out of "clone" products. Remember ErgoPharm's Nor Andro and 4AD sprays - in 2002 they sold the patent to another company who "cloned" it and 2 major changes produced immediate effects- the aerosol spray when applied to my body caused a "teargas" like cloud that stung your eyes and throat and after several days a painful itchy rash would form on the sprayed areas. This maybe a poor comparison but sometimes products just can't be replicated and we as bodybuilders and weightlifters are forced to move on and settle for the next best thing - I hope all these H50 clones are true to form and that we all can continue to benefit from them.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
It never fails. I just got 2 more boxes of H50 Gaspari if I had been more patient I could have saved $$$ with the clone. I just always believe that the original is always best- there is always some crucial ingredient left out of "clone" products. Remember ErgoPharm's Nor Andro and 4AD sprays - in 2002 they sold the patent to another company who "cloned" it and 2 major changes produced immediate effects- the aerosol spray when applied to my body caused a "teargas" like cloud that stung your eyes and throat and after several days a painful itchy rash would form on the sprayed areas. This maybe a poor comparison but sometimes products just can't be replicated and we as bodybuilders and weightlifters are forced to move on and settle for the next best thing - I hope all these H50 clones are true to form and that we all can continue to benefit from them.

This one is the same. You would get the same product with Genric Labz version also.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope it's not a phera/H combo.that would change the whole reason people use halo.Low sides.I got a feeling thats what it's gonna be.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope it's not a phera/H combo.that would change the whole reason people use halo.Low sides.I got a feeling thats what it's gonna be.
Androgenic sides I mean.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I was thinking it would be a methyl and non-methyl substance that would make more sense imo

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking it would be a methyl and non-methyl substance that would make more sense imo
Good point.What are others thinking.I think 4-ad would have been a great option.But that will never happen.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it won't have 2 PH's in it.
Dude you know,but won't tell us...............so like a natty test booster ........anti E..........I think the public has a need to know.Basicly so we have something to look foreward to.I personally love halo,so you have really got me interested.:twisted:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude you know,but won't tell us...............so like a natty test booster ........anti E..........I think the public has a need to know.Basicly so we have something to look foreward to.I personally love halo,so you have really got me interested.:twisted:

I think it's good marketing look how many of us are going crazy over the little revelation something is coming.

Actually the two ph in one might not be a good idea since we all need different doses and it would be harder to split up doses

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supps to help blood pressure and cholesterol levels?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
That would be awesome, if you they put a high enough dose of hawthorn and ryr in the caps, even if the caps were big and they had 120 caps at 12.5 mgs, it would be worth it. it would cut down on the time you spend opening bottles of diff supps throughout the day.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That would be awesome, if you they put a high enough dose of hawthorn and ryr in the caps, even if the caps were big and they had 120 caps at 12.5 mgs, it would be worth it. it would cut down on the time you spend opening bottles of diff supps throughout the day.

That's already been done with other products. If you'll look into it.

But they never put enough of the ingredients. I.e. webber pharmaceuticals.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually the two ph in one might not be a good idea since we all need different doses and it would be harder to split up doses
Good point......everyone is going to respond differently.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it is prostanzol clone like mega zol.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Is this the surprise? I thought something with two ingredients was coming out?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Can you drop us a hint as to what will be on its way soon?

IslandSupplmnts

Awards
A gentleman never tells... right BG?:nono:

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Nothing innovative, but it is a product that makes sense and saves a little money.