Tren-X - AnabolicMinds.com

Tren-X

  1. Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854638

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Tren-X


    What Tren-X dosing protocol would you recommend for someone (me) based on the following:

    Cycle history: Several PH cycles, none in last 9 months.
    Age: 47 (be nice)
    Weight: 187; Weight 5'10"
    Cutting.

  2. Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854638

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Any thoughts or ideas?
  3. Frank N Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Its the same as FinigenX Magnum. Research that.
    •   
       

  4. ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank N Steroid
    Its the same as FinigenX Magnum. Research that.
    finigenX is in a solution and contains 25mg of the estra-4,9 in each serving. based on instructions and reviews of finigenX, people took 6ml (one serving) of finigenX twice a day and had good gains. so start off with 50mg for the first two weeks and see what happens at 75mg a day of the tren-x if you feel that you need to increase your dosage. are you taking this alone or stacked? remember, this is just icing on the cake. make sure your diet, training, and other supplements like BCAA/3/6/9 fats are in check as well.

    on the tren-x bottle it says take 2-3 a day so i think thats your best bet. if your stacking it with something like SD then i'd say stay at 2 a day and run it for 4 weeks along with SD and then begin a good PCT cycle. if your running it solo, you may want to try going up to 75mg+ just take it easy and listen to your body. good luck bro!
  5. Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854638

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c
    finigenX is in a solution and contains 25mg of the estra-4,9 in each serving. based on instructions and reviews of finigenX, people took 6ml (one serving) of finigenX twice a day and had good gains. so start off with 50mg for the first two weeks and see what happens at 75mg a day of the tren-x if you feel that you need to increase your dosage. are you taking this alone or stacked? remember, this is just icing on the cake. make sure your diet, training, and other supplements like BCAA/3/6/9 fats are in check as well.

    on the tren-x bottle it says take 2-3 a day so i think thats your best bet. if your stacking it with something like superdrol then i'd say stay at 2 a day and run it for 4 weeks along with SD and then begin a good post cycle therapy cycle. if your running it solo, you may want to try going up to 75mg+ just take it easy and listen to your body. good luck bro!
    Thanks very much. Since I've not run it before, I will be running it solo.

    Thanks again for your help.
  6. ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    ya tren-x ... powder form of estra 4,9 bla bla bla, is new (compound isnt, just being in powder instead of liquid) and logs on tren-x have just began on them, i do not know of anyone to complete one yet but heard good things. i dont mine going an extra step and giving you the info. instead of saying the same ole' "use the search button" response. its my pleasure bro, good luck.
  7. Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854638

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c
    ya tren-x ... powder form of estra 4,9 bla bla bla, is new (compound isnt, just being in powder instead of liquid) and logs on tren-x have just began on them, i do not know of anyone to complete one yet but heard good things. i dont mine going an extra step and giving you the info. instead of saying the same ole' "use the search button" response. its my pleasure bro, good luck.
    Thanks. Believe it or not, I always try to search prior to asking. I just didn't see the dosage information based on size and weight. I try to tread lighly on new (to me) substances until I know how my body reacts.
  8. Moyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    Thanks Ralph.
  9. quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Just wondering if there's any feedack yet on this product? I'd especially like to hear from those who have tried finigenx in the past...
  10. joe dax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    184

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs
    Just wondering if there's any feedack yet on this product? I'd especially like to hear from those who have tried finigenx in the past...
    i 2nd that, we need feedback here as i am also very interested
  11. TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    274

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joe dax
    i 2nd that, we need feedback here as i am also very interested
    Is there a ph or clone that you're NOT interested in big joe?
  12. animalXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c
    ya tren-x ... powder form of estra 4,9 bla bla bla, is new (compound isnt, just being in powder instead of liquid) and logs on tren-x have just began on them, i do not know of anyone to complete one yet but heard good things. i dont mine going an extra step and giving you the info. instead of saying the same ole' "use the search button" response. its my pleasure bro, good luck.
    actually it has been sold in pill form since before the first ban, even before FinigenX Magnum came out.. it was called TesTrenX by PDS(i have half a bottle in my hands).. Also MaxMuscle used to sell it about 2 years ago under the name Trenobol... it's a decent prohormone when cutting up for a show, but not a very strong one.. i know MaxMuscle had their figure girls on it.. shows how strong it really is.. If you don't have it allready, i would just buy somthing else instead, like ProMagnon 25, or Halodrol you'll make lean gains with that.. or just go with the king, Superdrol
  13. joe dax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    184

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me
    Is there a ph or clone that you're NOT interested in big joe?
    coming from the dude with just about every PH avaliable then and now in his mega stockpile stashed under his bed!!

    just doin my homework tsb , pays to learn as much as possible, afterall, the execution is only as good as the preparation

    just want the best returns on my $$ and not flush my $$ down the toilet bro
  14. dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    446

    Reputation

    I'm curious about TrenX as well...no one has any feedback on this particular item and it's efficacy, etc? Has it performed up to expectations? Please post your results if you've tried TrenX. Thanks.
  15. Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854638

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've yet to use mine; but I will post when I do.
  16. animalXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    I'm curious about TrenX as well...no one has any feedback on this particular item and it's efficacy, etc? Has it performed up to expectations? Please post your results if you've tried TrenX. Thanks.
    Along with diet it leaned me up fairly good for the show. It has a hardening effect. However i feel that it would be better run as a stack, maybe with ZOL. By itself it's too weak of a compound to produce "amazing" results. Because of the delivery system, Finigenx Magnum is a better product. I've seen better results with it than TrenX.
  17. dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    446

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by animalXXX
    Along with diet it leaned me up fairly good for the show. It has a hardening effect. However i feel that it would be better run as a stack, maybe with ZOL. By itself it's too weak of a compound to produce "amazing" results. Because of the delivery system, Finigenx Magnum is a better product. I've seen better results with it than TrenX.
    Animal-What dosages/length of cycle did you run? So it's comparable to zol in it's effects? Would you buy this again? Thanks bro.
  18. animalXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    4 week cycles - started out 5 weeks to the show. week 1-3 50mg - last week did 75mg. I ran a zol/trn cycle with better results. Like i said in my previous post i feel that it would be stacked good with zol. I think trn might work better than tren-x though. But that's my opinion.
  19. dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    446

    Reputation

    Cool...thanks for the info. If anyone else has any experience with TrenX please chime in.
  20. maxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    I haven't used TrenX yet but I have used a similar product with the same ingedient by American Cellular Labs Called Tren Xtreme. Anyway it was one of my first cycles so I took it easy with the recommended 1 cap 3 times daily w/ meals. Very good hardening effects slight leaning up with no major changes in diet. Definately a very noticable "on" feeling. Other users from the same supp shop were using 2 caps 3 times daily and loving it. So you would need more than one bottle for a cycle. I gained 6 lbs lean im guessing, no bloat, or puffiness observed. I did shut me down hard. Plan on a PCT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IP Oral Tren and Cyclo test susp??
    By pogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 09:11 AM
  2. Well Well Well...theres a new Tren on the market
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 12:47 PM
  3. removing/adding esters (specifically tren).
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 12:25 PM
  4. The Powers of Tren
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 05:15 PM
  5. Quality Vet Tren is Out
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in