Omega Sports BURN3D $34.99 Pre-sale

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We're also doing a free bottle of Lean Support with purchase while supplies last.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
ok.... is the free lean support w/ purchase at Island, or at CNW?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok.... is the free lean support w/ purchase at Island, or at CNW?
I am guessing that Island has this offer also. Matt wouldn't come to another stores thread and say he has a better deal.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2 questions: When do you expect to have Burned in? And, what is lean support...any links?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Custom, what are your thoughts on the comparison between Burned and cAMP? Very interested to hear some feedback. (I have read the burned log)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Hey Custom, what are your thoughts on the comparison between Burned and cAMP? Very interested to hear some feedback. (I have read the burned log)

Ive never tried cAMP, but the ingredients look very solid.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive never tried cAMP, but the ingredients look very solid.

I would think that the to products would stack great! Since each does something different, there should be a nice synergistic effect.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I am guessing that Island has this offer also. Matt wouldn't come to another stores thread and say he has a better deal.
For every purchase of BURN3D you will receive a free bottle of Lean SUpport while supplies last. The pre-sale is on and BURN3D should arrive Tuesday.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Guess who already has a bottle of Burn3d???

:wave:

:bow28:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would think that the to products would stack great! Since each does something different, there should be a nice synergistic effect.

I take that back.
I have a feeling that Burn3d will prove to be superior. I just noticed that it has green tea in it all ready. I will get a bottle of it sometime and compare it to my LipidFX/cAMPHIBOLIC/Sesamin stack.

rockstar6181

Awards
Burn3D IMO is now the leading fat loss product on the market and with 270 caps per bottle for a full months supply, this is outstanding value for money.