Save 10% off your next purchase

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You guys should go buy Glucophase XR - he's cheaper than any other sponsor before this sale. Same goes for N'gorge.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You guys should go buy Glucophase XR - he's cheaper than any other sponsor before this sale. Same goes for N'gorge.

Why you were bossing everyone around and telling everyone what to buy you forgot to tell them to buy Sesamin! Damn good price.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone is about the same on it....

Now, if he had a cAMP/Seasmin deal, that would be different.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Emailed, registered at designerBB.... but got no response....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's because you are ugly.

Island openly discriminates against ugly folks.
I should know....

Jason_L

Awards
I just get an autoresponder that says their contact-us page doesn't work, to email them :( umm, i did email..

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Both of you should have received emails as I just checked it. Remeber it is the weekend.

IslandSupplmnts

Awards
Awesome deals, as always my friend. Yes, N'Gorge is a good supplement... I have 12 bottles left. They go quick when used at correct dosage, around 12/day or more. Also, Glucophase-XR was the ONLY insulin-memetic supplement I used during my entire 15 week contest prep this year. SIMPLY AMAZING.

Barbell500

Awards
i registered and everything, but got no discount....i really wonna order some phera bol for my 15 year old cousin...JK

:hammer:

mitch911

Awards
i need to place an order through email ..canadian customer but nobody replied to my last email after registering to complete the [email protected] for the order

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
i registered and everything, but got no discount....i really wonna order some phera bol for my 15 year old cousin...JK

:hammer:
Barbell,
Email me at sales@islandsupplements with the user name.

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey I sent you guys an email a couple of days ago about the discount but didn't get no response. I'm trying to place an order just wondering whats up?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Hey I sent you guys an email a couple of days ago about the discount but didn't get no response. I'm trying to place an order just wondering whats up?
Try checking your junk email folder. I just checked and you should 3 emails from us.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was yesterday the last day for the discount or is today? Damn procrastination! Why do it today when you can do it tomorrow?

B/C it would have been 10% cheaper!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:thumbsup: Thanks. Just another excuse to try some new stuff. I can't wait to try the REM R3G.