Hey Island Supps

vlad878

Awards
i have used lots of prohormones and would like to be a tester i have 6 years of tranining under my belt and i do 8 prohormone
cycles a year so please get back to me

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

Will someone please give this man the boot??

vlad878

Awards
whats wrong with that not all of them were orals 2 of them were transmerdals

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
i have used lots of prohormones and would like to be a tester i have 6 years of tranining under my belt and i do 8 prohormone
cycles a year so please get back to me
If you do 8 cycles a year you may need to go on ebay and bid on a liver.The pro-hormones on the market are going away soon so we have no need for testers at this time.
:bruce1: :bruce2: :bruce3:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Way to ruin the fun Yan!!

What's wrong with you??
:icon_lol:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this guy definitely has no clue what the hell he is doing.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm so proud of myself.

I placed an order with Sam AND got in not once, but twice in that M1T thread all at the same time.

I need some kind of medal or prize for all that!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I'm so proud of myself.

I placed an order with Sam AND got in not once, but twice in that M1T thread all at the same time.

I need some kind of medal or prize for all that!
No, you just need a life! :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
True.

Back to work tomorrow - then I'll really not have one.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
My names Tom and I eat chocolate hundreds of times a year, can I be a tester?

IslandSupplmnts

Awards
"Hello, we have never spoken or met, but I would be very gracious if you would haphazerdly send me tons of free pro-hormones so I can take them, and give you my highly regarded opinion on them. I would also like a high-class hooker delivered to my driveway in a Ferarri Enzo for the weekend, with a life-time free pass to Taco Bell, and a platinum Rolex... so I can keep track of how much time I waste asking people I don't know for free product as my rep points dip sub-zero.

Thanks for the consideration..."

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Hello, we have never spoken or met, but I would be very gracious if you would haphazerdly send me tons of free pro-hormones so I can take them, and give you my highly regarded opinion on them. I would also like a high-class hooker delivered to my driveway in a Ferarri Enzo for the weekend, with a life-time free pass to Taco Bell, and a platinum Rolex... so I can keep track of how much time I waste asking people I don't know for free product as my rep points dip sub-zero.

Thanks for the consideration..."

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:
Haha!..I love this Vlad guy, just randomnly asks Big G for free Designers..I love it.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Its also funny too that he thinks that because he did 6 oral cycles that he's a good canidate. :blink:

Yeah, this is definitely the guy I want testing my products.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
6 oral cycles? Dear lord, I would hate to see this guys liver and lipid values. My liver hurt just reading that...I think I need another serving of Crowler's cycle support. :sick:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
6 oral cycles? Dear lord, I would hate to see this guys liver and lipid values. My liver hurt just reading that...I think I need another serving of Crowler's cycle support. :sick:
Yeah, and thats all in one year! :jaw:

rocketscientist

Awards
Well - he beat 1adman in neg. rep. That says it all. :icon_lol:

rocketscientist

Awards
He only needed 11 posts - I just looked.. :jaw:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That wasn't bad..1 ad man had alot of posts..I put together a compilation of his greatest hits..

IslandSupplmnts

Awards
That wasn't bad..1 ad man had alot of posts..I put together a compilation of his greatest hits..
I'd like to see this... lol. Greatest hits collection huh? I'm newer to the board, so I'm not up on everyone's reputation. I just never understood why people would ever bash, or pick fights online. Come here to learn, and hang out/read... it's simple.

IslandSupplmnts

Awards
Nice... :wtf: wow, I should have sponsored this board a long time ago, with the entertainment purposes alone, lol.

So, I take it this guy isn't availble for personal training or online advice at the moment? I wanted to know how I could bulk up to maybe 400 pounds, and then I'll go ask a few companies for free PH's to try, on my 11th cycle this month, lol.

:bb:

Thanks Mullet for the fun:twisted:

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Isn't this the guy that was going to try and prove that post cycle therapy was unnecessay and a waste?
8 cycles in a year and no PCT.:head:

Good riddance!

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Well I dont know about you guys, but once I started snorting my Methyl DX3 I just couldnt stop and before I knew it I had gone through 6 cycles worth of superdrol in a week and a half.

God I love binge steroiding!!!!