Cheap Clones

  1. Cheap Clones


    Hiya,

    Do you have any more cheap clones? I've already bought the DX3, T-Drive and have seen the Hmax. I'm a sucker for a bargain!

    - Tom


  2. Quote Originally Posted by flu1d
    Hiya,

    Do you have any more cheap clones? I've already bought the DX3, T-Drive and have seen the Hmax. I'm a sucker for a bargain!

    - Tom
    Stay tuned in a few weeks.

  3. Oh man... I can't wait ... can you give just a little hint ?????
    •   
       


  4. Yeah cheap clones rock.

  5. Could do with a good Activate by Designer Supps clone?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by flu1d
    Could do with a good Activate by Designer Supps clone?
    Will check into it.

  7. I thought you guys where going to stop selling ph by march 20th...hmm any info on this gunther?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gbody
    I thought you guys where going to stop selling ph by march 20th...hmm any info on this gunther?
    Change of heart after some legal discussions. Still kept the price drop in effect.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    Change of heart after some legal discussions. Still kept the price drop in effect.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    Change of heart after some legal discussions. Still kept the price drop in effect.
    Way to go Island !!!

  11. yeah a clone activate would be nice!

  12. thats why my business stays here. you know how to make a customer very happy. a happy customer keeps comming back, and any unhappy customers you might have, you seem to make them happy.

    good job.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 400runner
    thats why my business stays here. you know how to make a customer very happy. a happy customer keeps comming back, and any unhappy customers you might have, you seem to make them happy.

    good job.
    I hope this one makes you happy 400runner
    Winztrol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    I hope this one makes you happy 400runner
    Winztrol
    nice name!!

  15. Is this like Prostanazol?

  16. NICE cheap clones, i'm going to buy a CASE of T-drive.

  17. What's up with this 1,4-AD BOLD?

    Why is it just coming out now???

    It was never scheduled, right?

  18. Bumping to subscribe...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by joe dax
    nice name!!
    Agreed. But since I have something tickling me up my butt, I'd go and say, they should have capitalized the ZOL in the name. Like WinZtrOL

    BTW, when can we see the ATD clone back in stock? Futher, could you look into getting Inhibit E by SNS- 90 caps, 25mg, cheaper than most of the 60 cap products-- cheapest ATD around!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    What's up with this 1,4-AD BOLD?

    Why is it just coming out now???

    It was never scheduled, right?
    Never scheduled.

  21. How about SNS full product line . Ya i also heard it wasn't scheduled.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    How about SNS full product line . Ya i also heard it wasn't scheduled.
    I second that one. Reduce XT, w/Inhibit-E sounds like a good combo.

  23. [QUOTE=MANimal]Agreed. But since I have something tickling me up my butt, I'd go and say, they should have capitalized the ZOL in the name. Like WinZtrOLQUOTE]

    maybe but winstrol is the well known name for stan so winztrol really suits IMO, not quite an under the radar type of name mind u!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    Never scheduled.
    Hey BG, just curious...any chance we could see a cheap clone version of this aforementioned product? Just curious cause people seem to be interested but put off by the price. Thanks in advance.

  25. subscribed!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cheap 6-oxo!
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:14 PM
  2. Cheap Clones Any Good?
    By Milas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 05:18 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 03:49 AM
  4. Cheap scale for measuring your PHs
    By u4ik_rage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 03:26 PM
Log in
Log in