Cheap Clones

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Hiya,

Do you have any more cheap clones? I've already bought the DX3, T-Drive and have seen the Hmax. I'm a sucker for a bargain!

- Tom

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Hiya,

Do you have any more cheap clones? I've already bought the DX3, T-Drive and have seen the Hmax. I'm a sucker for a bargain!

- Tom
Stay tuned in a few weeks.

raider1

raider1

Awards
Oh man... I can't wait ... can you give just a little hint ?????

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Could do with a good Activate by Designer Supps clone? :D

gbody

Awards
I thought you guys where going to stop selling ph by march 20th...hmm any info on this gunther?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I thought you guys where going to stop selling ph by march 20th...hmm any info on this gunther?
Change of heart after some legal discussions. Still kept the price drop in effect.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats why my business stays here. you know how to make a customer very happy. a happy customer keeps comming back, and any unhappy customers you might have, you seem to make them happy.

good job.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
thats why my business stays here. you know how to make a customer very happy. a happy customer keeps comming back, and any unhappy customers you might have, you seem to make them happy.

good job.
I hope this one makes you happy 400runner
Winztrol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
NICE cheap clones, i'm going to buy a CASE of T-drive.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
What's up with this 1,4-AD BOLD?

Why is it just coming out now???

It was never scheduled, right?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping to subscribe...

MANimal

Awards
nice name!! :thumbsup:
Agreed. But since I have something tickling me up my butt, I'd go and say, they should have capitalized the ZOL in the name. Like WinZtrOL

BTW, when can we see the ATD clone back in stock? Futher, could you look into getting Inhibit E by SNS- 90 caps, 25mg, cheaper than most of the 60 cap products-- cheapest ATD around!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How about SNS full product line :). Ya i also heard it wasn't scheduled.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about SNS full product line :). Ya i also heard it wasn't scheduled.
I second that one. Reduce XT, w/Inhibit-E sounds like a good combo.

joe dax

Awards
Agreed. But since I have something tickling me up my butt, I'd go and say, they should have capitalized the ZOL in the name. Like WinZtrOLQUOTE]

maybe but winstrol is the well known name for stan so winztrol really suits IMO, not quite an under the radar type of name mind u!!:think:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Never scheduled.
Hey BG, just curious...any chance we could see a cheap clone version of this aforementioned product? Just curious cause people seem to be interested but put off by the price. Thanks in advance.