Mega-zol and Mega-trn in stock?

mrmusicianist

Awards
Are these two products in stock? Also, would it say that they were not in stock if they weren't?
Thanks

mrmusicianist

Awards
what a man, thanks for the quick reply...less than 15-30 min.

mrmusicianist

Awards
if I live in louisiana, and you are in texas, if i order right now, when do you think it would arrive?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
if I live in louisiana, and you are in texas, if i order right now, when do you think it would arrive?
UPS picks up in 20 minutes, so I can try and get it out today. It should only be 1-2 days from Galveston.

mrmusicianist

Awards
ok, order is on the way, try to get it out today...thanks for all the help!!!

mrmusicianist

Awards
ok, order is place...can't wait to see how quick it gets here

mrmusicianist

Awards
again, like I said...what a man!...look forward to ordering from you guys in the future...you guys have good prices...thanks again...over and out...

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I wanna say, I made an order on the 29th April which here in England was a Saturday.

Today the 5th May my order had an attempted delivery (my fault no one was in) so in England this took 4 working days to get this shipped to me.

Fantastic service! I am now a customer for life!!!

mrmusicianist

Awards
well, with this company, I now give a GOLD star, for this reason, look at this complete post, I posted a question and within minutes it was answered...placed the order around 3:30 Thursday afternoon...I received my order from UPS at 3:30 Friday...24 hour service...it doesn't get any better than that!...definately my new source for supplements since the prices are good and I can have it next day...THANK YOU ISLAND SUPPLEMENTS!

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Yea it was the island supps parcel, just went to pick it up now. They also put the value as only $15 so I wouldnt incur a customs charge. 5 working days to get my order from AMERICA!!!! Fantastic! Most carriers in England take 3 working days alone just to get it 10miles!!

Thanks Yancey and everyone at Island Supps, I'll be doing my next order at the end of May!

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Why is there no buy now option for mega- zol?

How do we purchase it?

Well, it sold out again and we have the last bit of 72 bottles coming in next week. I will update the site as a backorder and it should be here Monday or Tuesday along with X-Mass and more TRN.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Will this be available sometime today?? Any way i can put my order in now?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Will this be available sometime today?? Any way i can put my order in now?
Orders can placed today, but will not ship until Tuesday or Wednesday when G Labz arrives.
Thanks.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Is island supplements going to have prostanzol back in stock?