Welcome Team Island sponsored athlete

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.49%

Welcome Team Island sponsored athlete

Welcome Team Island sponsored bodybuilder Aaron Smith. Great to have you aboard.

2. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Welcome aboard Aaron!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.8%

Hello everyone...

My name is Aaron Smith, and I am a competitive bodybuilder, and sponsored athlete of Island Supplements.

I look forward to giving concise, articulate, and enlightening beta-testing, product reviews, and colorful industry commentary, as well as personal experiences with training and various shows I compete in and attend.

It's a pleasure to be here with all of you bro's, and I'm excited about diving in, and getting this party started

-A. Smith, TEAM ISLAND SUPPLEMENTS
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.54%

Congrats and Welcome!
  5. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.83%

congrats and keep up the good work!!! island is a top notch company and im sure youll be a great addition to the team. what bodybuilding organization do you compete in? lookin real solid.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.15%

Welcome to Board !!!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.8%

I compete in NPC, ONBA, and once in the INBBA when I received my Teenage-Nationals victory as a 19 year-old (drug-tested organization.)

My next contest coming up in about 10 days, the Mike Francouis Classic, is an NPC National qualifier show. (May 13th)

I'm just hovering around 207 pounds right now, and on my way to the gym. I've heard so many awesome things about this board, and all the people that make it possible, I'm very happy to be an addition and part of it all.

Island Supplements is a top-notch operation and organization, that truly supports the athlete. Thanks Big Gunther!

-A. Smith
  8. Tan from the Island
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.93%

Welcome to the fam buddy!!!
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.54%

Welcome,bro.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.8%

I just wanted to say thanks a lot for the gracious welcome guys. I can't wait to begin my beta-logs, and photo-journals, etc. But right now I'm in laser-vision mode preparing for the Mike Francouis in Columbus OH, the 13th of this month. I'm crushing it in the gym every day, and doing everything in my power to continue to rep and expand the awesome service and products featured on my sponsors site, Island Supplements.

I will be posting my extensive PCT protocol, with pictures and very detailed synopsis week-by-week as soon as my competition has passed.

I'm off to bed for now, and then back at the cardio 7am. (On my mind.... )

-A.S. TEAM ISLAND
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Welcome man, Island is the bomb
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.95%

Looking good... hope you do well in the show.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.8%

Thanks James, I'm holding hard and full around 205 right now, getting geared up for the Mike F. Classic next Saturday.

Back-to-Back shows is a good idea I believe for a contest-prepp'd athlete. I'm hoping to come in tighter and more polished. Make that muscle really push against the skin, and have some fun up there. I've already been in a few shows, and I just love that thrill of walking out to the music, or hearing the judges call your number the middle of the pack.

Also, I wanted to comment on my supplement usage very briefly. I just read a mega-dosing chart/post about Cissus-RX and Symmertry I believe. I have been taking more than that so-called Mega-Protocol actually, of cissus imparticular. I have been having some tendon and joint ailments as of late, due to heavy lifting and certain compounds. I actually ingest (2) caps of cissus at every meal througout the day, and abolsutely love it. I have been doing so for a little over 7 weeks now. (14 CAPS PER DAY)

Also, I am currently (and have been for a little over 5 weeks) taking 6 caps of USP's Camphabolic before bed as well, along with Lean Dreams.

This assort ment of effective and effacious drugs have proven to exceed their label claims, and have truly been a great addition to my protocol.

-A.S. TEAM ISLAND ATHLETE
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.49%

Quote Originally Posted by IslandSupplmnts
    Thanks James, I'm holding hard and full around 205 right now, getting geared up for the Mike F. Classic next Saturday.

Back-to-Back shows is a good idea I believe for a contest-prepp'd athlete. I'm hoping to come in tighter and more polished. Make that muscle really push against the skin, and have some fun up there. I've already been in a few shows, and I just love that thrill of walking out to the music, or hearing the judges call your number the middle of the pack.

Also, I wanted to comment on my supplement usage very briefly. I just read a mega-dosing chart/post about Cissus-RX and Symmertry I believe. I have been taking more than that so-called Mega-Protocol actually, of cissus imparticular. I have been having some tendon and joint ailments as of late, due to heavy lifting and certain compounds. I actually ingest (2) caps of cissus at every meal througout the day, and abolsutely love it. I have been doing so for a little over 7 weeks now. (14 CAPS PER DAY)

Also, I am currently (and have been for a little over 5 weeks) taking 6 caps of USP's Camphabolic before bed as well, along with Lean Dreams.

This assort ment of effective and effacious drugs have proven to exceed their label claims, and have truly been a great addition to my protocol.

-A.S. TEAM ISLAND ATHLETE

Well, some of us are jealous you are hanging out with Mr. Cutler this weekend. Lucky dog!
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.8%

Haha, yeah I called Jay last night, and he had already landed in Pennsylvania. He was beat, and was waiting for Ronnie to get done training so they could head out to get something to eat. Jay told Ronnie he was going to beat him this year, and I heard Ron laugh in the backround, lol.

To put any/all rumors to rest, I heard it from Jay himself, who had trained with Ronnie only moments before I called him... Ronnie is in fine shape physically, and has suffered no major muscle tears, as purported in major publications, and on some internet sites.

It's almost 1:30am here now, and I just finished prepping all of my chicken for tomorrow's trip and ensuing fun. Jay said he might not train, because he has severe jet-lag now, but if he does he'll holler at me, and I'll take some pictures. (And no, I'm not name dropping, lol, Big Gunther brought it up. I've just become very close friends with Jayson over the years, and have the highest amount of respect for him.)

-A.S.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%

Thats awesome man. I dont think anyone here would accuse you of name dropping; I personally love hearing about that kind of thing, so whenever you talk to anyone post away.

Good luck
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.95%

Thanks James, I'm holding hard and full around 205 right now,
    From what I can see in your avatar… your physique reminds me of Craig Titus a little.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.8%

Quote Originally Posted by James
    From what I can see in your avatar… your physique reminds me of Craig Titus a little.
    Well James, thank you, I think, lol. I guess althought Craig is at the bottom rung of IFBB days gone by, I will take that as a compliment, considering he made Pro-Status, and I am a lowely amateur, clawing my way up the ranks.

I have been told me different things about my physique, many flaws, and many blessings. After it's all said and done, I just do everything I can on a daily basis to minimize the flaws, and accentuate the positive aspects. I don't beleieve I am anywhere near on par with an IFBB athlete by any means, but it's all a work in progress. I just celebrated my 21st birthday only this past New Year's, so I'm working with time, not against it, as luck would have it.

I'm off to Pittsburgh...

-A.S.
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.95%

Well James, thank you, I think, lol. I guess althought Craig is at the bottom rung of IFBB days gone by
    Yeah that was supposed to be a complement…lol

Think 96 USA Titus…. When he looked good.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.8%

Quote Originally Posted by James
    Yeah that was supposed to be a complement…lol

Think 96 USA Titus…. When he looked good.
    Agreed my friend... a lot of great athletes truly had their hayday early in their careers. Ironic part about this sport, as time and drugs, and physiques, and knowledge all progress at mindblowing speeds, 90% of all current IFBB pros interviewed have stated they were most comfortable and confident with their National's title-winning physique. Before the aesthetics were given a back seat, tothe declaration of war on the 300 pound competition mark... beauty remained in the top amateur, and even pro ranks. (i.e. Labrada, Haney, and especially Vince Taylor, one of my all-time favorites.)

This is not being said to make claim there is anything at all wrong with the current state of affairs or physiques in ther IFBB, I'm all for it, and supportive of it. The gentlemen such as Jay, Gunther, and Ronnie have not only made a fantastic career out of their craft, but have also brought about a wide-spread acceptance of their physical prowess and ability to pack on mass in abundance.

-A.S.
  21. Tan from the Island
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.93%

Hope you have fun out in Pittsburg with the competition. I was just at a NABBA competition yesterday that my trainer/friend was in, what a show. This was the first show I've ever been to and it really made me want to try it someday. Right now I just need to work on training and diet to get there, but wow, what a site. Its funny how having hammy striations can make such a difference, ya know.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.8%

Oh, it's such an unforgettable thrill to be on stage, you're right to be excited about doing it someday bro.

Months of calculations and perseverence all climaxing for 5 minutes of mandatories under hot stage lights... it's an unparalleled experience.

I am just a huge believer and fan of this sport and lifestyle. It's a living organism, and a rare occupation/hobby/endeavor that will NEVER lead you down a dead-end path. There is always more knowledge and information out there.

Glad you enjoyed your first show.

-A.S.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.8%

The Francois was a stunning and exhilirating success. What a weekend. I'm recouping from the food-frenzy as we speak, and I'm just on my way to the kitchen to cook a few pounds of chicken to get back to life as usual.

I was able to place TOP-6 out of a huge and endlessly competitive class of 22 contestants in light-heavies. I weighed in at 198.5 pounds, but was on stage around 201 after enjoying some pizza, and caramel cheesecake about 2 hours before madatories. The carb load worked like a charm, especially considering my weakest body parts, (chest and abs) became strong-suits for my over-all package. The skin just tightened up, and even from the sides my legs had a line of seperation.

It was a lot of fun, and I was fortunate enough to receive a second round callout, where the judges moved me right ontop of that "X" so I could be in the middle of the gentlemen on my left and right. The rush was indescribable, and now I'm strictly focusing on the future, and what lies ahead.

Thanks again for the welcome to Anabolic Minds, it's a great place to learn and share.

KEEP ON PUMPIN, and supporting Island Supplements
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.8%

AND HERE IS THE RESULT of eating endless cheesecake, pizza, and Oreo McFlurries the night after the show... I took these pictures in my home gym, which I built over the past 2 years. It's my pride and joy. (Just ask my 1997 Grand Prix with one head-light, cracked windshield, missing front bumper, hail-damage, and a million other things... where all my money goes, lol)

Weighed in Saturday morning @ 199 pounds
    Weighed in Sunday morning @ 210 pounds HAHAHA
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.49%

Congrats bro! Well done!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please welcome Anabolic Innovations newest sponsored athlete MrKleen!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 02:50 PM
  2. Please welcome Anabolic Innovations 3 sponsored athletes and a contest
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 396
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:41 PM