HMAX 1.0 Perfornce Pre-sale

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
the question is this, if I wait until you get it in stock to order, will you have enough to fill the pre-order as well as two bottles for me?
Should be. It will say out of stock if the pre-orders sell out and it won't let you order.

SwollOnIron

Banned
Awards
Just wondering - is this stuff from the same run as nutraplanets generic halo (Are they the same)? Bc theirs was under dosed at 6mg /cap.

Thanks

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering - is this stuff from the same run as nutraplanets generic halo (Are they the same)? Bc theirs was under dosed at 6mg /cap.

Thanks
This is Prometabolix stuff, not Nutra.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is Prometabolix stuff, not Nutra.
Hi maybe you can clear something up I know alot of people are worried about the prometabolix stuff right now are you?

also i saw that trn says out but the tst/trn combo is available is that right?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Hi maybe you can clear something up I know alot of people are worried about the prometabolix stuff right now are you?
Not really. I think that was a manufacturing blunder myself. Who knows where it was bought?:blink:

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
also i saw that trn says out but the tst/trn combo is available is that right?[/QUOTE]

We have more TRN, X Mass and Zol coming in next week. The last of it.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
of course it will be.
why do you think its taking so long?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It seems as if the feeding frenzy is dying down. I'm glad to see that and hope the product, if restested, exceeds everyone's expectations.

Now that you are available to respond, things should settle down. Prior to your return, things seemed to be taking on a life of thier own (as I'm sure you can attest).

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Island Supps will receive their shipment of HMAX next week on June 1st or 2nd .

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be there Monday or Tuesday latest , got one day behind and memorial day delayed that a day.

But it has been out the door for 2 days now.
take about 4 days to get to TX from Cali.

Irish480

Awards
Should be there Monday or Tuesday latest , got one day behind and memorial day delayed that a day.

But it has been out the door for 2 days now.
take about 4 days to get to TX from Cali.
that's great news!

Thanks.