Methoxy TST in stock and shipping.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Methoxy TST is in stock. USPS orders have been dropped off and are on the way. Our delivery arrived after Fed Ex came, so Fed Ex orders are packaged and will ship Thursday.

raider1

raider1

Awards
Thanks Big for the quick turnaround ... again props to Island for superb service ..:thumbsup:

powerlifter1800

Awards
Hey biggunther i would have pm'd you about this but i couldnt. I got my confirmation email about my stuff going out. I was wondering if you sent the whole thing because when i talked to you i got some more stuff. My order # is 1042 i should have 2 mega-zol , 2 phera-max, 2 methyl dx3, 2 mega-trn and 1 methoxy test. I only got confirmation about the phera-max and mega-trn. thanks

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Hey biggunther i would have pm'd you about this but i couldnt. I got my confirmation email about my stuff going out. I was wondering if you sent the whole thing because when i talked to you i got some more stuff. My order # is 1042 i should have 2 mega-zol , 2 phera-max, 2 methyl dx3, 2 mega-trn and 1 methoxy test. I only got confirmation about the phera-max and mega-trn. thanks
Entire order was shipped bro.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
BigG, Quick question for you, I ordered 2 Methoxy TST when the presale first started, alongside of a few other things. Now my shipment for all the other stuff already went out and I received it, but on your site it says that the entire order was filled, so I just wanted to make sure that the 2 tst's were mistakened...know what i mean?

forgive me, im just a worrier, especially when it comes to my supps...

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
BigG, Quick question for you, I ordered 2 Methoxy TST when the presale first started, alongside of a few other things. Now my shipment for all the other stuff already went out and I received it, but on your site it says that the entire order was filled, so I just wanted to make sure that the 2 tst's were mistakened...know what i mean?

forgive me, im just a worrier, especially when it comes to my supps...
Some of the orders we went ahead and shipped the rest the items out early and sent the TST out Wednesday. It is on the way. Enjoy.

papa G

Awards
Just got my 3 bottles today. Thanks for the great service guys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6