Venom Sample

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I just happened to look in my desk and found a packet of venom (2caps). Since I reviewed this stuff already I am not in need of it. I will ship it out today to the first person who gives me a funny story or good joke.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A guy complains to his doctor that his sex life is deteriorating rapidly.
The doctor tells him he needs to reintroduce some excitement, unexpected lust, passion and so on into the process. He ponders this for a few days and hatches a plan.
"Well," he says to the doctor, "I did everything you suggested. The boss let me leave work an hour early. I sped home leaving rubber all over the road. I skidded all the way up the driveway (after I'd cleaned up the mail box). I slammed the door, charged into the house and found Sheila in the living room. I stripped her naked and we went to it, hammer and tongs, on the coffee table!"
"And did you enjoy it!?" asked the doctor enthusiastically.
"Well," says the guy slowly and thoughtfully, "No, but the Bible group thought it was pretty neat!"

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Dude, I never got your email. Did you send one to me? If you just want to tell me jokes, Im cool with that, but if you want the sample, let me know where to send it.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry, i have been at a track meet all day. i'll email you now.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Cool Brudda, its in the mail, enjoy.

Sky

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey maybe you should send samples to people who order from you! yeah I am pissed! lol

I am sensitive about samples.:icon_lol:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
There once was a man from Nantucket . . .

CROWLER

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love how americans always expect something for nothing. but then again, were all guilty for that sometimes. i have only gotten one free sample from nutra the first time i ordered...that was about 1000 bucks ago. this will be my second.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got ton of samples from atomic nutrition when they were owned by Kevin Smith. Now they are a terrible place to buy stuff.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
We try to give away samples whenever we have them available. Sometimes we will just include them with an order. This time around I just happen to find one left in desk and figured I would make a goofy little thread to give it away.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
humm...got the sample today in a semins envelope. i opened it and there was a venom bag with powder and what looked like to be remains of pills....lol

i had to laugh. anways, thanks for the offer and consideation.
by the way, great company.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
humm...got the sample today in a semins envelope. i opened it and there was a venom bag with powder and what looked like to be remains of pills....lol

i had to laugh. anways, thanks for the offer and consideation.
by the way, great company.
Yeah, I just found that envelope lying around somewhere so I figured I would use it. Anyways, that sux the pills got crushed in the mail. Thats the first time I ever heard of that happening. You know, I heard if you blow a couple lines of venom you can see through girls jeans for a couple hours, haha. Sorry about the mishap, if I had any more samples I would send out more. Next time I get some I'll keep you in mind.

PROD1GY

Banned
Awards
2 Hydrogen Molecules are walking down the block. One goes like, "Dude, I lost my electron!," the other responds, "are you sure?," and he answers, "Yes, Im posotive"

HAHAHAHAHA

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
2 Hydrogen Molecules are walking down the block. One goes like, "Dude, I lost my electron!," the other responds, "are you sure?," and he answers, "Yes, Im posotive"

HAHAHAHAHA
Oh man, I actually laughed at this, guess that's what I get for being a chemical engineer.